致命女人第1季第3集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
They pumped my stomach. | 他们给我洗胃了 |
I'm not paying for that. | 我不会出那个医药费的 |
Not when a good burp would've saved you. | 明明打个嗝都能吐出药片救活你 |
I've known for some time about Karl's indiscretions. | 卡尔的轻率之举我已经耳闻一段时间了 |
I was picking up my dry cleaning, | 有天我去取干洗的衣服 |
and there was his car, | 他的车停在那里 |
parked across the street at some seedy motel. | 就在街对面的什么三流旅馆前面 |
You still want to make love to me? | 你还想跟我滚床单吗 |
- Yeah. - I'm free today at 4:00. | -是的-我今天四点没事 |
Where should we go? | 我们应该去哪里 |
You're a man now; figure it out. | 你是个男人了自己想 |
There's no way I'm getting into your mobile sex den. | 我不会进入你的移动性窝的 |
You seem, uh... energized. | 你看上去容光焕发 |
Do I? | 是吗 |
Have you embarked on a new exercise regimen? | 你最近是开始了新的锻炼课程吗 |
I plan on working out as often as I can. | 我打算有空就去健身 |
The other day, she was going on and on | 那天她一直不停地说 |
about how much she liked my movie. | 她有多喜欢我的电影 |
You know what? We've already got an open marriage... | 我们已经是开放式婚姻了 |
I'll ask her for a three-way. | 我会去问她愿不愿意三人行 |
If she says no... | 如果她拒绝的话... |
She says yes. | 她同意了 |
Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
You in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
You've been insecure lately | 你最近没有安全感 |
- because of your career. - Are you in love with her? | -因为你事业不顺-你爱上她了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Has your married man ever told you | 你的有妇之夫有跟你说过 |
why he feels the need to cheat? | 他为什么需要出轨吗 |
He was bored with his wife. | 他厌倦了自己的老婆 |
It's a manual. For married couples. | 这是本手册给夫妻用的 |
These are dirty pictures. | 这都是小黄图 |
They're scientific. | 都是很科学的 |
I have to concentrate. | 我需要专注 |
Rob, please don't go. | 罗伯拜托别走 |
This has been an awkward night. | 今晚真令人尴尬 |
I need to make an appearance. | 我必须到场 |
They must be important clients. | 他们一定是重要客户 |
Don't wait up. | 别等我 |
It begins quite slowly. | 开始很缓慢 |
With a look. | 一个眼神 |
Or a gesture. | 或者一个动作 |
And once the invitation is accepted... | 一旦接受了邀请 |
The tango begins. | 探戈就开始 |
It is a dance of anticipation. | 这是期待的舞 |
- Seduction. - Desire. | -诱惑的舞-欲望的舞 |
And love. | 也是爱情的舞 |
You know, some say it takes two to tango. | 有人说两个人才能跳探戈 |
But sometimes, lurking in the dark... | 但有时潜伏在黑暗中的 |
Is a third. | 是第三人 |
Now, if you choose to dance with him, | 如果你要和他跳舞 |
be prepared to deal with the consequences. | 做好应对后果的准备 |
For passion can turn to jealousy. | 因为激情可以变成嫉妒 |
Love can become violent. | 爱可以变得暴力 |
Yes. The tango exists to remind us | 是的探戈的存在是为了提醒我们 |
the greatest love stories... | 最伟大的爱情故事 |
End in death. | 都以死亡收场 |
Just a reminder, | 跟你说下 |
I've got that project due tomorrow. | 我明天前要完成那个项目 |
So you'll be working late again? | 所以你又要加班吗 |
Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
Sorry, honey. | 抱歉亲爱的 |
What are your big plans for the day? | 你今天有什么计划 |
Oh, nothing interesting. | 没什么有意思的 |
Need to drop by the dry cleaners. | 要去干洗店 |
After that, I'll go to the market for some shopping. | 然后去集市买点东西 |
And then I might have lunch with a new friend. | 然后也许会和一个新朋友吃午饭 |
This is your phone number. | 这是你的电话号码 |
Oh, I thought you should have it, | 既然我们成了密友了 |
now that we're getting to be chums. | 我想你应该知道 |
This way, if you ever need someone | 这样如果你哪天 |
to go with you to the movies... | 需要约人去看电影 |
I can call you up. Got it. | 我可以打给你明白 |
Now, I rent a room from a lovely couple. | 我在一对恩爱夫妻那租了一间房 |
The wife's name is also Sheila. | 妻子的名字也叫希拉 |
So, if you call and she answers... | 如果你打电话她接了的话 |
Then I'll ask for the other Sheila. | 那我就说找另一个希拉 |
Exactly. Busy this week? | 没错这周很忙吗 |
Uh, my schedule is pretty open, except for tonight. | 我安排挺松的除了今晚 |
I have a date. | 我有约会 |
With your married man? | 和你的有妇之夫 |
He finished some big project at work. To celebrate, | 他完成了一个大项目为了庆祝 |
he got us reservations at this really fancy night club. | 他在一个高级夜店给我们定了位子 |
He's taking you out? | 他要带你出去 |
In public? | 当众 |
For the first time. It's like an actual boyfriend. | 第一次就像是真的男友一样 |
Isn't that nice? | 真是太棒了 |
What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
Oh, the absurdity of it all. | 这事的荒谬 |
I'm having the best sex of my life | 我最美妙的性爱 |
in the back of a catering van. | 发生在餐车后厢里 |
Well, maybe when Mr. Grove moves out, | 也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后 |
we could start doing this in your bed. | 我们可以去你的床上做 |
Yes... | 好 |
So, about that... | 说到这个 |
Karl may be staying in my home longer than we discussed. | 卡尔或许会在我家比预想中住得久一点 |
How much longer? A week? | 多久一周吗 |
Longer. | 不止 |
Two weeks? | 两周 |
He won't be leaving until after my daughter's wedding. | 他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走 |
That's two months away. | 那还要两个月啊 |
Well, I don't mind the van. | 我不介意在车上做 |
No, that's-that's not the point. | 不那不是重点 |
Simone, he cheated on you with men. | 萨蒙妮他背着你和男人偷情 |
Why would you let him stay for five more seconds? | 你为什么不马上赶他走 |
Well, I tried to throw him out. | 我也想赶他走 |
- And he wouldn't go? - He said that if I made him leave, | -他不走吗-他说如果我赶他走 |
he would tell all my friends he was gay | 他就要告诉我所有朋友他是同性恋 |
and embarrass me before the wedding. | 在婚礼前让我丢脸 |
So he's threatening you? | 所以他是在威胁你 |
No, it's just a little light blackmail. | 不只是小小的勒索 |
All right. I'll take care of this. | 好吧我来搞定这件事 |
What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
Nothing. I'm just gonna convince him that he's making a mistake. | 没什么我要让他明白他在犯错 |
That's adorable. | 真可爱 |
Hey, I'm serious. | 我是认真的 |
Please, let me help. | 请让我帮你 |
Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
I'm not gonna break any bones. | 我不会伤他太重 |
I'm just gonna bend some stuff. | 我只会让他吃点苦头 |
Tommy, how do you expect our secret affair to remain secret | 汤米你觉得如果你去揍我丈夫 |
once you've been arrested by the police | 被警察抓了 |
for beating up my husband? | 我们的私情还怎么藏得住 |
I was just spitballing. | 我只是随便说说 |
Well, I appreciate the passion, | 我很感谢你的热情 |
but save it for the van. | 但还是把它留在车里吧 |
I'd still love to meet Karl alone in a dark alley some night. | 我还是想找个晚上在一条小黑巷里单独会会卡尔 |
Careful. | 当心 |
He might enjoy that. | 他可能会很喜欢那样呢 |
Yes. Um, no, I understand, | 好的不我明白 |
it's just that I've been through the deposition twice | 只是我已经看了两遍证词 |
and I couldn't find anything useful. | 没有找到任何有用的东西 |
Eli. | 伊莱 |
Eli. | 伊莱 |
Yes. | 好 |
I will check again. | 我会再看一遍的 |
Sure. | 没问题 |
What's that? | 那是什么 |
Got it this morning. It's pretty sweet, right? | 今早买的很不错吧 |
Uh, don't you already have a guitar? | 你不是已经有把吉他了吗 |
Yeah, no, honey, this is a bass. | 不亲爱的这是把贝斯 |
Five strings, it sounds totally different. Check it out. | 有五根弦听起来完全不一样你听 |
- Very cool. - Yeah. | -很酷-是啊 |
- Oh, are you going to the kitchen? - Yeah. | -你去厨房吗-嗯 |
Could you grab me a soda? | 能帮我拿杯汽水吗 |
Sure. | 好 |
With the, the crushy ice? | 里面冻成碎冰的 |
Love you. | 爱你 |
Did you hear the big news? | 你听说那个大消息了吗 |
Eli bought a bass. | 伊莱买了把贝斯 |
Oh, I heard. | 听见了 |
He thinks it's gonna help him work through his writer's block. | 他觉得这能帮他突破写作瓶颈 |
Great. That's how he ended up with his other guitar, | 很好他也是因为这个理由买了那把吉他 |
the Xbox and the elliptical. | 那台游戏机和椭圆机 |
Got it. | 明白了 |
So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
It was crazy busy. I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch. | 忙死了我连午饭都没机会吃 |
Oh, God, you have to try this. | 天呐你一定要尝尝这个 |
Here. | 给 |
It's hot. Careful. | 很烫小心 |
- That's amazing. - It's good, right? | -太好吃了-很好吃吧 |
Yeah. So, did Eli get any work done today? | 是的所以伊莱今天有写了什么吗 |
I'm not sure. I was running errands. | 我不知道我出去办事了 |
- Why don't you ask him? - No. | -你怎么不问他-不了 |
If I ask Eli, "Did you get any writing done?" | 如果我问伊莱"你写了什么吗" |
what he hears is, "Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag." | 在他听来我只是在不停地叨叨 |
I'm just gonna say nothing and be supportive. | 我什么都不会说表示支持就好了 |
This is my supportive smile. Tell me what you think. | 这就是我支持的微笑你觉得怎么样 |
It's terrifying. | 很吓人 |
Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
After dinner, let's go dancing. | 晚饭后我们去跳舞吧 |
- Tonight? - Yeah. There's this new club in Silver Lake | -今晚吗-嗯银湖新开了一家夜店 |
I've been dying to check out. | 我超想去看看 |
I have a lot of reading to do for work. | 我还有很多文件要看 |
Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
You've been so stressed, and I can't remember | 你太紧绷了我都记不起 |
the last time we went dancing together. | 上次我们一起去跳舞是什么时候了 |
I could use some alone time, just you and me. | 可以来点私人时间就我和你 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
So we can go clubbing? | 我们可以去泡夜店了 |
- Clubbing? - Eli. | -泡夜店-伊莱 |
Thought you were playing your bass. | 你不是在弹贝斯吗 |
Thought you were grabbing me a soda. | 你不是要帮我拿汽水吗 |
I was getting to it. | 我正准备拿 |
So you guys are going clubbing, huh? | 所以你们要去夜店 |
Yeah. Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
All right. I'm in. | 好吧我也去 |
Eli, you don't dance. | 伊莱你又不跳舞 |
I dance. In my way. | 我跳的以我自己的方式 |
When you dance, you're in everyone's way. | 你跳起舞来大家都要被你干扰了 |
What? You guys really don't want me to come? | 怎么你们真的不想我去吗 |
No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
We'd love for you to come. Right? | 我们很乐意你来对吗 |
Absolutely. | 当然 |
Creepy smile. | 笑得真诡异 |
Karl? | 卡尔 |
There she is. | 她回来了 |
Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
Did we have plans? | 我们有约吗 |
No, I just popped in with a question. | 不是我只是想问你个问题 |
Karl said you went to the post office, | 卡尔说你去了邮局 |
and so I waited. | 所以我就等你回来 |
For an hour. | 等了一个小时 |
Yes. We need to talk about the entertainment for the benefit. | 是的我们得谈谈慈善晚会的娱乐活动 |
Benefit. | 慈善晚会 |
For the burn victims. | 为烧伤患者举办的 |
Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
I forgot all about it. | 我完全忘记这事了 |
Simone, you're in charge of the decorations. | 萨蒙妮你可是负责装饰的 |
It's fine. I ordered everything weeks ago. | 没关系我几周前已经买好东西了 |
My mind's been elsewhere because of recent events. | 因为最近的事情我有点分心 |
Are you still up for your number? | 你还要表演你的节目吗 |
Simone promised the two of you would reprise your dance. | 萨蒙妮答应过你们会重现 |
From the country club's talent show. | 你们在乡村俱乐部才艺秀上的舞蹈 |
Oh, did she? | 是吗 |
I'm not sure I'm up for it now, given recent events. | 考虑到最近的事我不确定还想不想跳 |
Well, if you don't do something, | 如果你们不表演的话 |
Ida Ford is threatening to sing opera. | 艾达·福特扬言要唱歌剧 |
Oh, darling. Haven't the burn victims suffered enough? | 亲爱的难道火灾受害者受的罪还不够多吗 |
All right. | 好吧 |
We'll perform. | 我们会表演的 |
I'm so glad. | 那就好 |
And remember: | 记着 |
if you ever need to talk about anything, | 不管你何时想倾诉何事 |
I am always here. | 我一直都在 |
Yes. You certainly seem to be. | 是你确实一直都在我家 |
Why did you let her inside? | 你为什么让她进来 |
I'm the one who should be miffed. | 我才是该生气的那个 |
Why didn't you tell me Naomi saw my car at a motel? | 你为什么不告诉我娜奥米在汽车旅馆看到了我的车 |
We're lucky that's all she saw. | 万幸她只看到了你的车 |
If she knew you were having anonymous sex with strange men... | 如果她知道你隐瞒身份和陌生男人约炮 |
It was never anonymous. | 我从未隐瞒过身份 |
And only a few of them were strange. | 而且当中只有几个是陌生人 |
I am not the audience for that joke. | 我才不要听你这破笑话 |
- What are you doing? - Benefit's in two days. | -你在干什么-离慈善晚会只有两天了 |
We need to rehearse. | 我们需要排练 |
Ugh, what was I thinking? | 我当时在想什么 |
I can't dance with you, I'm still furious. | 我没法和你跳舞我还生着气呢 |
You'll forget all about that | 当我们成为全场焦点 |
when we're the center of attention, | 被掌声淹没 |
drowning in applause. | 你会把这一切都忘得一干二净 |
Stop trying to charm your way back into my heart. | 不要再试图用你的魅力赢回我的心 |
It won't work. | 没用的 |
Now, you see, I think you've forgotten | 你瞧我觉得是你忘记 |
how much fun we have together. | 我们在一起时有多开心 |
And I am determined to remind you. | 我誓要让你记起 |
Why are you trying so hard to hold onto me? | 你为什么要这么努力地挽留我 |
Because I love you, my darling. | 因为我爱你我的宝贝 |
Well, I'm not sure that's enough. | 恐怕那还不够 |
Well, try this one beside. | 那你听听这一句 |
I actually like you. | 我其实还挺喜欢你 |
How many of your husbands can say that? | 你有几任丈夫能说这话 |
Oh, hey. Ooh, thanks. | 谢了 |
Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
What? What's wrong? | 什么怎么回事 |
I think I just saw my agent. | 我好像看到我的经纪人了 |
Lamar's here? Why don't you go say hi? | 拉马尔在这儿你怎么不去打个招呼 |
No, he's just gonna give me a hard time | 算了他只会不停地催我 |
about finishing the script. | 交剧本 |
There's an easy way to get him off your back. | 有个简单的办法可以摆脱他 |
- What's that? - Finish your script. | -什么办法-写完你的剧本 |
This kind of attitude is | 就是因为这种态度 |
why I introduce you to people as my first wife. | 我才介绍你是我第一任妻子 |
Yeah, that's funny. | 你真逗 |
Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
Yeah. I just really want to dance with you right now. | 还好我现在只想和你跳舞 |
- Yeah, let's do it. - Okay. | -好啊那就跳吧-好的 |
- Come on. - Jade! | -来吧-洁德 |
Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
Wischa! Oh, my God! | 薇沙我的天呐 |
Did she say "Wischa"? | 她刚才是说"薇沙"吗 |
- I think so. - You guys. | -是的吧-二位 |
These are my friends, Willow and Mischa. | 这是我的朋友薇珞和米沙 |
Wischa. Ah, I get it. | 薇沙我懂了 |
This is, uh, Taylor and Eli. | 这是泰勒和伊莱 |
How do you two know Jade? | 你们是怎么认识洁德的 |
We met her last year. | 我们去年遇到她 |
Oh, and it was love at first sight. | 完全是一见钟情 |
Oh, my God, you guys! | 我的天你们嘴好甜 |
Girl, you look fucking amazing. | 姐妹你看起来太他妈赞了 |
Mmm, when fucking doesn't she? | 她什么时候不他妈赞啊 |
Fucking never. | 从他妈没有过 |
I'm getting the feeling that we weren't Jade's first threesome. | 我感觉我们不是洁德的第一次三人行 |
I don't get it. Why would you want to | 我不明白你为什么想要 |
start palling around with this tramp? | 和这个淫妇做朋友 |
Because I want to stop her from seeing my husband. | 因为我想阻止她继续见我的丈夫 |
And how is buying her popcorn at the Rialto | 在里亚托给她买爆米花算什么 |
gonna make that happen? | 阻止她的手段 |
I'm trying to establish trust. | 我在努力建立信任 |
If a stranger came up and said your dress was ugly, | 如果一个陌生人走过来说你的裙子很丑 |
what would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
I'd say fuck off. | 我会说滚开 |
But if a dear friend gently suggested | 但是如果一位好友温柔地暗示 |
orange is not your best color? | 橘色不太适合你呢 |
I'd get rid of the dress. | 我会把裙子扔掉 |
If I'm to convince April | 如果我要说服艾普尔 |
it's not in her best interest to date a married man, | 和一个已婚男人约会对她没好处 |
first I must become her confidant. | 首先我必须成为她的闺蜜 |
Her close advisor. | 她的情感顾问 |
Okay. | 懂了 |
So when does this new friendship begin to blossom? | 那这段新友谊何时开启 |
Tonight. | 今晚 |
I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight. | 罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗 |
Do you honestly think I'm going to let that happen? | 你当真以为我会坐视不管吗 |
You all right? | 你还好吗 |
- No, I'm nervous. - Why? | -不我很紧张-为什么 |
Everyone we know will be in this room tonight. | 我们认识的所有人今晚都会在这里 |
You've dazzled them all a hundred times. | 你已惊艳过他们无数次 |
Because I knew how much they envied me. | 因为我知道他们有多嫉妒我 |
They'd laugh in my face if they knew the truth about us. | 如果他们知道真相定会当面嘲笑我 |
Here's a thought. Don't tell them. | 我有个建议不要告诉他们 |
People will be able to figure it out. | 大家终究会琢磨出来的 |
Do you honestly believe we're the only couple here | 你真的以为我们是这里唯一一对 |
pretending to be something that we're not? | 不加伪装的夫妇吗 |
- No. - Trust me, | -不是的-相信我 |
there is not a woman here tonight | 今晚这里的每一个女子 |
who wouldn't trade all of her problems for yours | 如果有你一半漂亮的话都会愿意 |
if she looked half as beautiful | 用她自己所有的难题 |
as you do right now. | 来跟你交换位置 |
But what good is other people's envy | 但是如果一切都是谎言的话 |
if it's all based on a lie? | 别人的嫉妒又有什么用呢 |
I'm not sure. | 我不确定 |
Let's find out. | 我们去一探究竟吧 |
Simone! You look stunning. | 萨蒙妮你简直美呆了 |
And you look like a teenager. | 你看上去像个少女 |
How do you get your skin so soft? | 你的皮肤怎会如此柔软 |
It's called a chemical peel. | 是一种化学换肤术 |
I know. One more and she'll be the Phantom of the Opera. | 我知道再弄一次她就变成歌剧魅影了 |
- Simone! - Darling. Hello, Barclay. | -萨蒙妮-亲爱的你好巴克利 |
Sandy, you're out of rehab. | 桑迪你从戒瘾所出来了 |
Don't worry, I'll be back. | 别担心我会回去的 |
- Maybe I should go and find our table. - No need. | -或许我该去找咱们的桌子-没必要 |
I've arranged for us all to sit here. | 我已经安排我们坐在这里了 |
Together? What fun. | 一起吗有意思 |
I think this is a good time to find the bar. | 我想现在去吧台一下比较好 |
Liquor's on it's way, Simone, | 酒马上来萨蒙妮 |
brought to you by the most adorable waiter at the party. | 由整个派对上最可爱的侍应生端给你 |
Wine, Mrs. Grove? | 喝红酒吗格罗夫太太 |
Tommy. | 汤米 |
You're our waiter? | 你是我们的侍应生吗 |
Yes, Mrs. Grove. | 没错格罗夫太太 |
Mr. Grove. | 格罗夫先生 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Shall we, darling? | 走吗亲爱的 |
So, Mischa, what do you guys do for a living? | 那么米沙你们是做什么的 |
Oh, uh, we're influencers. | 我们是网红 |
Influencers? | 网红 |
On Instagram. | 在Instagram上 |
We're sort of famous. | 我们挺有名的 |
Are you? | 是吗 |
Yeah, it's called @UnderwearEverywhere. | 对账号名叫处处有内衣 |
All these underwear brands pay us stupid money | 那些内衣品牌给我们一大笔钱 |
to post pictures wearing their stuff. | 上传穿着他们产品的照片 |
At famous landmarks, like, all over the world. | 去全世界各个著名地标建筑打卡 |
Yo, check it. | 你看 |
And the Taj Mahal people, they were okay with that? | 泰姬陵的管理人员也不介意吗 |
Ah, we were in and out lickety-split. | 我们快进快出 |
We had the best time. | 玩得可开心了 |
We've missed you, little Jade. | 我们很想你小洁德 |
Oh, I missed you. | 我也很想你们 |
So, um, how long are you guys here? | 你们要在这里待多久 |
We leave tomorrow night for Venice. | 我们明晚去威尼斯 |
- No. - Oh, so soon. | -不是吧-这么快 |
Oh, that sucks. | 真可惜 |
I was hoping I'd have more time to hang out with you guys. | 我还希望能多跟你们待一阵呢 |
Yeah, it sucks. | 是啊真可惜 |
- Wait, Mischa. - What? | -等等米沙-怎么 |
I just had an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
I know what you're thinking, and it's fucking brilliant. | 我知道你在想什么简直太机智了 |
What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
Come with us to Venice tomorrow. | 明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧 |
- Oh, my God. - Tomorrow? Really? | -天哪-明天真的吗 |
Yeah, it would be so much fun. | 对啊会很好玩的 |
Well... | 这个... |
She doesn't have a plane ticket. | 她没有机票啊 |
Our assistant can take care of that. | 我们的助理可以搞定 |
- You guys have an assistant? - Yeah. | -你们还有助理吗-对 |
Guys, come on, it's such short notice. | 各位拜托这么急 |
That'll cost a fortune. | 机票钱会很贵的 |
Oh, please, we've got tons of miles. | 拜托我们里程数超多的 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-对 |
Do you have a current passport? | 你有能用的护照吗 |
I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 |
Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
Um, hold on. | 等等 |
You can't just leave the country on a whim. | 你不能一时兴起就出国 |
It's irresponsible. | 太没责任感了 |
Okay, Mom. Geez, calm down. | 好吧老妈天哪冷静点 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
Oh... this song is my jam! | 这首歌我太喜欢了 |
Guys, let's dance. Come on. | 各位来跳舞吧快来 |
- Yeah, let's dance. - All right, let's do it. | -就是来跳舞吧-好吧来跳吧 |
Come on. Let's go, bro. | 来吧快来兄弟 |
- Me? Yeah? - Yeah. | -我确定吗-是的 |
- Let's do it. - All right. | -来吧-好吧 |
I'm going with him. So... | 我要跟他去跳舞了所以 |
Stanton speaking. | 我是斯坦顿 |
Rob, it's me. | 罗伯是我 |
Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个美好的惊喜 |
I don't mean to bother, | 我无意打扰 |
but I'm making tuna casserole for dinner. | 但我晚上要做金枪鱼煲 |
Do you prefer bread crumbs or not? | 你想要加面包碎还是不加 |
Honey, I told you I'm working late tonight. | 亲爱的我说过我今晚工作要到很晚 |
Oh. Did I forget? | 是吗是我忘了 |
Yeah, our deadline for the project is tomorrow morning. | 没错我们项目的截止日期是明天上午 |
Right. | 好吧 |
What was the name of that again? | 是什么项目来着 |
The Delphi Project. | 德尔福项目 |
Of course. Of course, well, | 对对好吧 |
I'll let you get back to work. | 那你去工作吧 |
Now, remember, don't wait up. | 好了记得不用等我 |
I won't be home till the wee hours. | 我凌晨才能回家 |
Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
Hello, Claire. | 你好克莱尔 |
Mrs. Stanton. | 斯坦顿太太 |
Your husband didn't tell me you were gonna stop by. | 你丈夫没跟我说你会过来 |
Oh, Rob isn't expecting me. | 罗伯不知道我要来 |
This is something of a surprise. | 这是给他的惊喜 |
I am desperate for a cup of coffee. | 我太想喝一杯咖啡了 |
Could you be so kind? | 你能帮我弄一杯过来吗 |
Well, I'm-I'm not supposed to leave my desk. | 我不能离开我的办公桌 |
Claire, how often do I ask you for favors? | 克莱尔我难得开口让你帮个忙 |
Sure, Mrs. Stanton. | 好的斯坦顿夫人 |
I'll be back in a jif. | 我很快就回来 |
Don't rush, dear. | 不用急亲爱的 |
Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
Hi there. | 你好呀 |
Beth Ann. What are you doing here? | 贝丝·安你怎么来了 |
I couldn't bear the thought of you | 我一想到你拿自动贩卖机里 |
getting your dinner from a vending machine. | 买的垃圾食品当晚餐心里就受不了 |
Wow, that's thoughtful. | 天呐你真是太贴心了 |
I know you have a kitchen around here somewhere. | 我知道你这里是有厨房的 |
You can pop it in the fridge until you're ready to eat. | 你可以先放到冰箱里等想吃了就拿出来吃 |
Sure. | 好的 |
Claire, can you come in here for a second? | 克莱尔能稍微进来一会儿吗 |
Claire? | 克莱尔 |
Ah, she must have wandered off. | 她肯定是有事离开了 |
I'm sure she'll be back soon. | 我相信她很快就会回来 |
Now, Robert, | 罗伯特 |
I went to all the trouble of making this casserole. | 我费心费力地做了这个砂锅菜 |
I don't want the tuna to spoil. | 我可不希望这里面的金枪鱼坏掉 |
I will put it in the fridge. | 我去放到冰箱里 |
Mrs. Stanton, here's your coffee. | 斯坦顿夫人您的咖啡好了 |
Oh, you're so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
It's very hot. You might want to give it a moment to cool off. | 很烫你最好等它凉了再喝 |
Oh, I don't have time to wait. I have things to do. | 我可没时间等我还有好多事要做 |
Oh, it'll just take a sec. | 只需要一会儿就好 |
You're a treasure. Tell Rob I'll see him back home. | 你真是难得的人才告诉罗伯我回家等他了 |
Who said you could have a coffee break? | 谁说你可以去喝咖啡了 |
I was so flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
Usually when Tommy's company caters one of my events, | 通常汤米他们公司替我的活动承办宴席的时候 |
he refuses to wait on me. | 他都拒绝侍奉我 |
But tonight, he asked for this table. | 但今晚他主动要求侍奉这桌 |
Did he? | 是吗 |
The theme of this evening is "South of the Border." | 今晚的主题是「国境以南」 |
Yes. | 没错 |
So, who chose the flamenco outfits for the waiters? | 那么是谁为这些服务生选择了弗拉明戈舞的服装 |
I did. Why? | 我选的怎么了 |
Flamenco is Spanish. | 弗拉明戈舞是西班牙的 |
Isn't that what they speak down there? | 南边那些国家不是说西班牙语的吗 |
Spanish, as in Spain. | 西班牙的意思是在西班牙 |
Yes, but it still counts as south of the border. | 是但那也算国境以南 |
Yes, if the border is with France. | 是啊除非你指的是法国国境 |
Oh, do you see what I have to live with? | 你瞧我每天得忍受多么较真的一个人了吧 |
Such a know-it-all. | 自以为无所不知 |
Yes, I'm forever flouting my knowledge | 是啊我总炫耀我渊博的知识 |
that Spain is in Europe. | 竟然知道西班牙在欧洲 |
Naomi, can I just say | 娜奥米我想说 |
I'm stunned at how handsome your son's become. | 你儿子出落得如此英俊帅气简直令我惊叹 |
I'm stunned he can breathe in those pants. | 他穿着这种裤子还能呼吸我也很震惊 |
Karl... | 卡尔 |
you're making Tommy uncomfortable. | 你让汤米有些不适了 |
Me? I'm not the one who dressed him up | 我吗把他打扮成像丽莎·明尼利的 |
as a backup dancer to Liza Minnelli. | 伴舞人员的人可不是我 |
Another scotch, please, young man. | 再来一杯威士忌吧年轻人 |
Yes, Mr. Grove. | 好的格罗夫先生 |
Very good. Thank you. | 很好谢谢 |
Hurry back, Tommy. | 快点回来汤米 |
Can you believe how she's flirting with my son? | 你敢相信她竟然这样跟我儿子调情吗 |
Oh, Sandy is just being playful. | 桑迪只是闹着玩而已 |
He's 18. She's 32. | 他才18岁而她已经32岁了 |
Don't you think that's pathetic? | 你不觉得那很可悲吗 |
Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
Vodka rocks, please. | 伏特加加冰谢谢 |
You have to switch tables. | 你得换一桌侍奉 |
I can't. | 我做不到 |
Then at least stop glaring at Karl. | 那就别老是盯着卡尔了 |
He's such a jerk. | 他是个大混蛋 |
He's just trying to be funny. | 他只是想显得风趣而已 |
He's insulting your dignity. | 他在侮辱你的尊严 |
You can't say that in those sleeves. | 你穿着这种衣服没资格说这种话 |
Ah, vodka rocks. | 伏特加加冰 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You've found your calling. | 你找到你的人生使命了 |
There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
- Here I are. - Why aren't you dancing? | -我在这儿-你怎么没去跳舞 |
I'm tired. | 我好累 |
- Are you about ready to go? - Now? | -你准备好走了吗-现在吗 |
- Yeah. - I'm having so much fun with Wischa. | -是啊-我跟薇沙玩得正开心呢 |
Well, it's after midnight, | 已经过了午夜了 |
and I got to be up early and go to my job | 我明天还得早起去工作 |
that requires me to, you know, wear clothes, so... | 需要我穿正装所以... |
How many of those have you had? | 你喝了多少酒啊 |
A couple. | 几杯 |
Maybe two couples. | 可能不止吧[两对] |
You seem angry. | 你似乎很生气 |
I'm not angry. | 我没有生气 |
Unless you're going to Venice with those low-rent Kardashians. | 除非你打算跟这些低配版的名媛一起去威尼斯 |
Taylor, be nice. | 泰勒说话客气点 |
Those are my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
Yeah, and I'm just the person who saved you | 是啊我只是一个将你从施暴的感情关系中 |
from an abusive relationship and let you live in my house, | 解救出来还让你住在我家的陌路人 |
but fuck me, right? | 我他妈算哪颗葱对吧 |
Okay. Um, I think maybe you should go home, | 好了我觉得或许你该回家了 |
and I will... | 我会... |
- I'll see you later. - Okay. | -我们回头再见-好吧 |
- Okay? - Yeah. | -好吗-好啊 |
Are you going to Venice? | 你要去威尼斯吗 |
I don't know yet. | 我还不知道呢 |
Fine. Go! | 好吧去吧 |
Have the best time. | 祝你玩得开心 |
- Come on. - What? Now? | -走吧-什么现在吗 |
- Yeah, now. - Okay. | -对就现在-好吧 |
Stanton residence. | 斯坦顿家 |
Honey, thank God you're there. | 宝贝谢天谢地你在 |
Rob. | 罗伯 |
You sound upset. | 你听起来很不安 |
Listen, when you were in my office earlier, | 听着之前你在我办公室的时候 |
did you happen to move any papers? | 你有没有动过什么文件 |
What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
The final draft of the Delphi Project. | 德尔福项目的最终草案 |
It was here on my desk and now it's gone. | 之前就在我桌上现在不见了 |
Did you look under your desk? | 你找了桌子下面吗 |
Yes, I've looked everywhere. | 找了我哪里都找了 |
Now, this is incredibly important. | 这非常重要 |
Are you sure you didn't touch it? | 你确定你没动过吗 |
I know better than to touch your things. | 我很清楚不该碰你的东西 |
Damn it. | 该死 |
If I don't find this thing, I'll have to stay late and redo it, | 如果我找不到它我就要加班重做了 |
the whole goddamn thing. | 全部他妈重做一遍 |
I thought you were working late anyway. | 你不是无论如何都会加班吗 |
Uh... that was on something else. | 那不是一回事 |
It doesn't matter. I have to go. I-I have to go. | 那不重要我得挂了我得挂了 |
- Yeah? - Hi, I'd like to speak to Sheila. | -你好-你好我找希拉 |
You're talking to her. Who's this? | 我就是你是谁 |
I think I mean your roommate, the other Sheila. | 我是说你的室友另一个希拉 |
Um, this is April from the diner. | 我是餐厅的艾普尔 |
Oh, uh, Jesus, all right, hold on. | 天啊好吧等等 |
You-know-who | 你知道是谁 |
is on the phone. She wants to talk to you. | 她打电话来了找你的 |
Hm. I thought she might. | 就知道她会打来的 |
April? | 艾普尔 |
Hi. I know this is late notice, | 嗨我知道通知得有点晚 |
but would you like to come with me to the club tonight? | 但是今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗 |
Rob cancelled on me. | 罗伯放了我鸽子 |
I'm a mess right now, but | 我现在一团糟但是 |
I guess I could throw myself together. | 我猜我可以简单打扮一下 |
Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
It's the White Diamond Bar in Burbank. | 是伯班克的白钻石俱乐部 |
I'll meet you there in an hour. | 一个小时后我在那见你 |
I'll be there. | 到时见 |
- What's going on? - Show some respect, kids. | -怎么了-放尊重点孩子们 |
You're in the presence of greatness. | 你们可是站在伟人面前 |
Careful, everybody. | 小心点大伙儿 |
These bowls are hot. | 这些盘子很烫 |
Tortilla soup. | 墨西哥酸辣汤 |
You can't say this isn't "South of the Border." | 你不能说这不是"国境以南"的菜肴了 |
Given Simone's grasp of geography, | 鉴于萨蒙妮的地理水平 |
I'm surprised we're not having clam chowder. | 我很惊讶我们没喝蛤蜊汤 |
By the way, | 顺便提一下 |
have you all heard the latest news about Larry and Sue? | 你们听说拉里和苏的最新消息了吗 |
What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
They've separated. | 他们分居了 |
- No! - Are you really that surprised? | -不会吧-用这么惊讶吗 |
They fought constantly. | 他们老是吵架 |
In my day, people stayed married | 在我那个年代人们通常会选择继续在一起 |
and found a way to work things out. | 然后找到解决问题的办法 |
Well, that's not always possible. | 这方法不总是可行的 |
Simone's right. | 萨蒙妮是对的 |
People can care deeply for one another, | 人们可以深深关切对方 |
it doesn't always mean that they should stay married. | 但并不总是意味着他们需要一直做夫妻 |
You see, this is where I think commitment becomes essential. | 你看所以承诺才至关重要 |
Everyone makes mistakes, | 人都会犯错 |
but if love is there, | 但是如果有爱在 |
then there's a path to redemption. | 那就还有救赎之路可以走 |
Easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
You and Simone have the perfect marriage. | 你和萨蒙妮有着完美的婚姻 |
Oh, hardly. | 很难说 |
There are days when Simone regrets marrying me. | 有时萨蒙妮会后悔嫁给我 |
Am I right, my darling? | 我说得对吗亲爱的 |
- More than a few. - Yes, I imagine she dreams | -后悔的时候多着去了-对我想象她在梦中 |
of stifling me with a pillow | 用枕头闷死我 |
or casting me aside like an old shoe. | 或者把我像旧鞋一样扔掉 |
Oh, honey, you know I'd never throw away a shoe. | 宝贝你知道我从来不扔鞋子的 |
But you don't get rid of me that easily. | 但你不会如此轻易摆脱我的 |
You see, she gave me her hand in marriage. | 你们看她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我 |
- Karl... - And I'm never going to let it go. | -卡尔-而我永远也不会放手 |
Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
Tommy, how could you be so clumsy? | 汤米你怎么笨手笨脚的 |
Sorry, Mr. Grove. | 抱歉格罗夫先生 |
Let me get you some napkins. | 我给您拿些餐巾纸 |
Clearly, he did that on purpose. | 很显然他是故意的 |
No, he just wasn't paying attention. | 不是他只是没注意而已 |
You know how teenagers are. | 你知道青少年是怎样的 |
Okay, sober person, here we go. | 好了清醒的人啊到家了 |
Give me this. | 把外套给我 |
Stop. Hey. Eli, don't rush me. | 停下伊莱别催我 |
I'm not rushing you. | 我没催你 |
You know what? I don't get it. | 你知道吗我不明白 |
What's that? What don't you get? | 怎么了你不明白什么 |
I don't get what Jade sees in those people. | 我不明白洁德在这些人身上看到了什么 |
- Wischa? - Yeah. | -薇沙-对 |
They're fake as shit. | 他们假死了 |
Yes, they are. Okay, legs, pants. | 是的好了抬腿脱裤子 |
And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
Why would anyone want to see them in their underwear? | 为什么有人想看他们穿内衣的样子 |
'Cause they're not even that pretty. | 因为他们根本不好看 |
Do you think they're pretty? | 你认为他们好看吗 |
Only their bodies and their faces. | 只有他们的身体和脸好看 |
And now Jade's going with them to Venice? | 而现在洁德要和他们一起去威尼斯 |
Fuck her. | 去她妈的 |
What's funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
You. You're funny 'cause you're drunk and ridiculous, | 你你很好笑因为你喝醉了在胡闹 |
and that's a nice change of pace. | 这是一个不错的角色互换 |
From what? | 怎么说 |
Well, usually you're the one taking care of me | 这个嘛当我做傻事的时候通常 |
when I'm doing something stupid. | 都是你照顾我 |
- I do take care of you. - Yes, you do. | -我确实照顾你-没错 |
- I take care of everybody. - Okay. | -我照顾所有人-好的 |
Hey, don't feel bad in the morning, okay? | 明早别内疚好吗 |
Why would I feel bad? | 我为什么要内疚 |
'Cause you'll remember how rude you were to Jade. | 因为你会记起自己对洁德有多粗鲁 |
Don't worry, she'll forgive you. | 别担心她会原谅你 |
Mm, fuck you. | 去你的 |
And so will I. | 我也会 |
I am so happy you came. You look amazing. | 我真开心你来了你美呆了 |
It was very kind for you to invite me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
I never go to places like this. | 我从没来过这样的地方 |
Well, if you hadn't come, I would've had to stay home, | 如果你不来我就得待在家里 |
and where is the fun in that? | 那有什么意思呢 |
It's a shame your fella couldn't make it. | 真遗憾你的男人不能来 |
Yeah, he said he had to work late, but who knows? | 嗯他说自己要加班谁知道呢 |
Married men who cheat | 出轨的已婚男人 |
also know how to lie. | 撒谎技术也一流 |
It must be frustrating. | 这肯定令人难过 |
Never knowing if Rob is going to stand you up for his wife. | 不知道罗伯是否会为妻子爽你的约 |
It can be annoying, | 确实有些烦人 |
but it's a trade-off. | 但这是交易 |
So what do you get out of the deal? | 那你从中得到什么好处 |
Freedom. | 自由 |
See, I don't want to get married. | 你瞧我不想结婚 |
So this is just a... | 所以这只是 |
casual fling? | 随便玩玩 |
Yeah. Rob's wife will get him back when I'm done with him, | 对等我玩够了罗伯的妻子会得回他 |
good as new. | 完好如初 |
And if he keeps working late, | 如果他继续加班 |
it's going to be in a couple of weeks. | 那就是一两周的事儿 |
Oh, good. For you. | 真好对你来说 |
I mean, good for you. | 我是说真有你的 |
Where is our waiter? | 我们的服务生呢 |
So, April, why don't you want to get married? | 那艾普尔你为什么不想结婚 |
Because I want to have a career. | 因为我想发展事业 |
Doing what? | 做什么 |
I want to be a singer. | 我想做个歌手 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
That's kind of why I wanted to come here. | 所以我想来这里 |
They have girls that sing with the combo on the weekends, | 周末这里让女孩伴唱 |
so I'm gonna introduce myself to the manager, and then | 我打算向经理毛遂自荐然后 |
I am going to audition for him. | 我会给他试唱 |
I had no idea you sang. | 我都不知道你会唱歌 |
I started in the church choir back at home. | 我以前是家乡教堂唱诗班的 |
Folks there think I'm pretty talented. | 父老乡亲都觉得我很有才华 |
I'm gonna be somebody someday. | 有一天我会出人头地 |
You just watch. | 你看着吧 |
I love music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
I used to play the piano. | 我以前弹钢琴 |
No kidding. | 真的假的 |
Yeah, I took lessons for years. | 嗯我学了很多年 |
Well, do you still play? | 你还弹吗 |
The truth is, | 事实上 |
my husband didn't care for my playing. | 我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
I made the mistake of telling him I wanted to give a recital, | 我犯傻告诉他我想举行演奏会 |
and he just laughed. | 他嘲笑了我 |
He said I wasn't as good as I thought I was. | 他说我没有自己想象的那么厉害 |
That sort of took the wind out of my sail. | 这打消了我的热情 |
Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
Your husband's dead. | 你丈夫死了 |
Don't you think it's time you stopped listening to him? | 你不觉得该停止听他的话吗 |
Can I just say I am very happy to be here tonight? | 今晚来这我真的很开心 |
Well, here's to us. | 敬我们 |
Taylor, what are you doing? | 泰勒你干什么 |
You were right. I have to go find Jade. | 你说得对我得去找洁德 |
It's 4:00 in the morning. | 现在凌晨4点 |
I was such a bitch, and now she's going to Venice, | 我就是个贱人现在她要去威尼斯 |
and it's all my fault, and I have to fix this. | 这都是我的错我得弥补 |
All right, well, you don't even know where she is. | 行但你都不知道她在哪 |
Yes, I do, okay? I-I... She's at their hotel. | 我知道好吗她在他们的酒店 |
- How do you know that? - I put Find My Friends on her phone. | -你怎么知道-我在她手机上装了"找我朋友" |
- You're tracking her? - I got to go. | -你在追踪她-我得走了 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
Hey, what the fuck has gotten into you? | 你是中了什么邪 |
I can't lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
Well, you can wait until she gets home to talk to her. | 你可以等她回来再和她谈 |
What if she doesn't come back? | 如果她不回来呢 |
What if she's already on a plane to Venice | 如果她已经坐上去威尼斯的飞机 |
and I never see her again? | 我再也见不到她了呢 |
You just said she's at the hotel. | 你刚说她在酒店 |
I need her. | 我需要她 |
If she leaves, this whole fucking thing falls apart. | 如果她走了一切都会支离破碎 |
No... | 不 |
No. | 不行 |
Stop the car. | 停车 |
What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
What whole thing falls apart? | 一切都支离破碎 |
Eli, get off. | 伊莱下去 |
No, you're gonna get out | 不你得给我出来 |
and you're gonna talk to me right now, taylor. | 现在跟我谈谈泰勒 |
Really? | 不是吧 |
Just talk to me, Taylor. | 跟我谈谈泰勒 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
I asked you before if you were in love with her. | 我之前问过你是否爱上她了 |
I-I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
- You lied to me. - Not exactly. | -你骗了我-也不是 |
Then what the hell are we doing in the driveway? | 那我们在这儿干什么 |
Eli, come on, please. | 伊莱拜托求你了 |
This is, this is too hard! | 这这太艰难了 |
- What? - I-I don't know. | -什么难-我不知道 |
- What? - My life, my l... my life is so hard! | -什么事-我的生活我的生活太艰难了 |
I-I... The hours I work, the cases I take. | 我每天要工作那么久接的案子又糟心 |
And then I come home to this house. | 然后回到这个房子 |
This big, fucking house that we can't afford! | 这个我们负担不起的大房子 |
And I have to pay for it | 房贷的钱得我出 |
because you haven't sold a script in two years. | 因为你已经有两年没卖出过剧本了 |
But I can't bring that up | 但我不能提起这事 |
because then I'm a bitch. | 不然我就成了坏人了 |
So I say nothing. | 所以我绝口不提 |
And Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy. | 而洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事 |
'Cause she doesn't take. | 因为她不索取 |
She only gives. | 她只给予 |
If she leaves, I don't know what I'm gonna do. | 如果她离开我不知道我会怎么做 |
Why didn't you tell me any of this before? | 你怎么不早点跟我说这些 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
I don't want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
Oh, well, great call. | 好明智的决定 |
'Cause it hurts. | 因为你伤到我了 |
So, I mean... | 那... |
Do you want me to go? | 你想我走吗 |
No. | 不 |
Eli, I love you. | 伊莱我爱你 |
But you want her to stay. | 但你想让她留下 |
I mean... | 我 |
How does that even work? | 这样要怎么成 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
I don't. But it has to. | 真的但必须成 |
Because otherwise, it's just too hard to be married to me. | 不然跟我做夫妻太难了 |
No. Eli... | 不伊莱 |
I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
I'm not surprised. What you did was childish. | 一点不意外你的行为太幼稚了 |
- He was grabbing you. - He was holding my hand. | -他当时抓着你-他是握着我的手 |
- Why do you keep defending him? - I'm not. | -你为什么一直帮他说话-我没有 |
He's lied to you, he's cheated on you | 他骗了你背着你出轨 |
and he won't leave your home. | 还不肯离开你家 |
The situation is complicated. | 情况太复杂了 |
Well, yeah, it must be, because it makes no sense. | 是啊因为根本不合逻辑 |
- You should hate him. - I know, I know, it's just... | -你应该恨他-我知道只是 |
He's my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
He puts up with my extravagance and my nonsense. | 他忍受我的奢侈和无理取闹 |
He tells me I'm beautiful when I need to hear it the most and... | 他会在我最需要赞美的时候夸我漂亮 |
he makes me laugh in a way that no one else can. | 他可以用独一无二的方式逗我笑 |
Simone... | 萨蒙妮 |
One day, I will divorce Karl, | 我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的 |
but I will never hate him, | 但我永远不会恨他 |
because I can't. | 因为我做不到 |
Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
In the back of a van | 在餐车上 |
having a marvelous time. | 度过欢愉时光 |
Yeah, well, van came with the job, so... | 餐车是公司配的 |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
We'll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫太太 |
Mrs. Harte says it's time for your number. | 哈特夫人说该你们表演了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I have to go. | 我得走了 |
Listen, about tonight, I'm so sorry. | 那个关于今晚我很抱歉 |
- You don't have to apologize. - No, I do. | -你不必道歉-不有必要 |
I really do. | 真的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
So, I decided to go to Venice with Mischa and Willow. | 我决定和米沙还有薇珞去威尼斯 |
It's time. | 是时候了 |
Being here with you and Eli, it's... | 跟你和伊莱生活在一起 |
...starting to feel like a home. | 这里让我几乎有了家的感觉 |
I'm getting attached. | 我产生了感情 |
Which always leads to me getting hurt. | 最后我总是会受伤 |
When it ends. So... | 在结束的时候 |
I should go. | 我应该离开 |
What if it doesn't have to end? | 如果不需要结束呢 |
What if you stayed? | 如果你能留下呢 |
What if this was your home? | 如果这就是你家呢 |
Here with us. | 把这当做你家 |
What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
Live with us. | 和我们一起生活 |
Be with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
Yeah. | 对 |
There's no reason to leave. | 没理由离开 |
You just got home. | 你才刚回家 |
Hi. | 嗨 |
Oh, you're still up. | 你还没睡 |
Of course. | 当然 |
Did you get your work finished? | 你搞定工作了吗 |
Yep. | 嗯 |
I redid the whole project. It took forever. | 我重新做了整个项目花了好久 |
I could fix you a snack if you like. | 你想的话我可以给你做点心 |
No. I'm gonna make myself a martini, take a shower | 不用我去弄杯马天尼然后洗个澡 |
and go to bed. | 就睡觉 |
All right. | 好 |
Would it bother you if I played the piano for a bit? | 我弹会儿钢琴可以吗 |
It's after midnight. | 已经过了午夜了 |
I know. If you'd rather I didn't... | 我知道如果你介意的话... |
Nah. Whatever you want. | 不你想弹就弹吧 |
Honey, I need an olive for my martini. | 亲爱的我的马天尼需要橄榄 |
Check the fridge. | 看看冰箱 |
- I can't find the olives. - Top shelf. | -找不到橄榄-最上面 |
I checked. They weren't there. | 我找了不在 |
Check again. | 再找找 |
Honey! | 亲爱的 |
It's not really a martini | 没有橄榄 |
without an olive. | 就算不上是马天尼 |
Thanks. You know, | 谢谢你知道 |
it is so late. | 很晚了 |
We should turn in. | 我们该去睡了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”