熊猫酒仙
(熊猫酒仙黑啤酒)建造音效:
"Fresh, cool ale here." 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒。
(熊猫酒仙黑啤酒)选定音效:
"For Pandarea!" 为了熊猫帝国!
"Is trouble brewing?" 有什么麻烦吗?
"Name your poison." 为你的毒药起个名字。
"You seem a little parched." 你看上去有点火气。
"Another round?" 再来一回合?
(熊猫酒仙黑啤酒)行动/执行命令音效:
japanese (一句日语,因为原先设定为日本家伙,后来虽然改了服装,但语言没有变。懒暴雪)
"Oh, gladly" 噢,很乐意
"Ill give it a shot." 我给它来一下子。
(熊猫酒仙黑啤酒)骂玩家音效:
"Ale is my bear necessity."啤酒是我生存的必需品!
"Last call before Closing!" 结束之前最后的召集!
"Come drown your sorrows." 不用太难过。
"This will put hair all over you." 这会让你浑身长毛。
"I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." 我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。
"My dad... he was a biPolar." 我老爹...他曾是个bipolar。
"I can't breed in captivity" 我可不想被关起来养着。
burp "Sorry." (“饱嗝声”),对不起。
(熊猫酒仙黑啤酒)攻击音效:
"This will be grizzly." 这会有点灰。
"For the Shodopon" 为了Shodopon!
"Now your endangered." 老兄现在你危险了。
"I bring Pandamonium!" 我带来padanmonium!
"Prepare to get trashed." 准备受死!
黑暗游侠
(黑暗游侠西尔瓦娜斯)攻击音效:
"Embrace the end."拥抱终结。
"Goal: death."目标:死亡。
"You're the lucky one." 算你走运。
娜伽女海妖
(娜伽女海妖)建造音效:
I stand ready! 我准备好了!
(娜伽女海妖)选定音效:
Our will shall be done. 我们的愿望会实现。
Is it time? 时间到了吗?
Time is short, mortal. 普通人,你的时间不多了
I grow anxious to act. 我急躁地想出击。
I will not be trifled with. 我不会总被嘲弄的。
(娜伽女海妖)行动/执行命令音效:
In nar sharral's name. 以nar sharral的名义……
sort of screaming yeah……(吼叫,嘶喊……)耶……
For the emperece. 为了女帝王。
By your command. 听你的指挥 。
(娜伽女海妖)攻击音效:
For nad atar! 为了nad atar!
afero afo blas 娜迦语
Taste my stin. 尝尝被我刺的滋味。
var na tada 娜迦语
(娜伽女海妖)骂玩家音效:
Soon, we will reclaim the surface world, and take vengence upon the night elves. 我们(娜迦)很快就会重新占领地面世界,并向夜精灵复仇!
Illidan will show us the path to power. 尤里安会带领我们走向力量之路。
Keep tripping over this, damn tail!一直被这个绊倒,可恨的尾巴!
Damn sea world, i will never get those coils out of my hair! 可恨的海洋世界,我永远无法把头发里的卷曲扯直。
It's far too bright in the surface world, and this *sniff* fresh air is irretating my eyes!陆地世界太亮了,而且这新鲜空气正在感染我的眼睛!
地精修补匠
(地精修补匠)建造音效:
I'm all geared up. 我武装好了。
(地精修补匠)选定音效:
All systems go. 所有系统正常。
Whatcha got. 你有什么。
The engine's running. 引擎在活动。
din! uhoh, my tinker bell! 叮!嗯,我的修补钟!
(地精修补匠)骂玩家音效:
yeah, runs on 2;20, 2;21 whatever it takes. 对啊,它会在2:20,或者2:21,或者其他需要的状态下工作。
crack, crack bad noise, that's a bad noise. 机器摩擦, 这个声音不好听!
She'll hold it together, yeah baby, hold it together... engine starts. 她(引擎)当然可以胜任,yeah baby,去吧。(引擎发动)
machine cracking......boom! O...gona need a new hamster.机器磨损中 ……天啊……这回需要一个新的大老鼠了。
I've got a rocket in that pocket. 我口袋里有颗导弹。
That guy's nuts, grab him! 那个家伙真是食古不化,抓住他!
(地精修补匠)行动/执行命令音效:
I'm on top of it. 我就来了。
I can handle that. 我可以摆平它。
yeah... baby. yeah 宝贝。
Let's roll out. 我们出发吧。
(地精修补匠)攻击音效:
Aye yaww. 哎呀。
You have 10 seconds to comply. 你还有10秒钟来答应我。
You are terminated. 你挂了。
Bang! (巨响)
炼金术士
(炼金术士)建造音效:
Care for a cocktail? 想要马尾酒吗?
(炼金术士)选定音效:
I'm all stucked and ready to go. 我准备好了,可以出发。
What do u want to be when you grow up. 你长大了想干什么?
I'm a chemical super freak. 我是一个化学疯子。
No, shake it, not... 不,叫你摇晃它,不是……
(炼金术士)骂玩家音效:
One of those potions smell aweful, "hehehheeh"有一瓶药水闻起来很奇怪……(坐骑:嘿嘿嘿……)
Ay, pull his finger. "that's not my finger" 把手指拿开,(坐骑:那不是我的手指)
Glass shatter,oh no what did I drop? "Oh yeah" o wait what are you doing? Oh No not the laugh potion(玻璃破碎)啊,不好,我丢了什么?(坐骑:太棒了)啊,等等,你在干什么?天啊为什么是那瓶让人发笑的药水?
You love my new recipe. 你喜欢我的新配方……
Wanna blow something up? 想炸掉些什么吗?
(炼金术士)行动/执行命令音效:
I'll shake that right up. 我去摇它。
I'll get that mixed up. 我去把它解决。
Don't rush me. 不要催我。
You got it. 没问题。
(炼金术士)攻击音效:
Hurry i got things to blow up. 快,还有东西等着我去炸呢。
Taste my firery potions. 尝尝我的火焰药水。
You fool. 你这个笨蛋。
For the highest bidder!为出价最高的人卖力!
兽王雷克萨
(兽王雷克萨)建造音效:
I hear the call of the wild. 我听见大自然的呼唤了。
(兽王雷克萨)选定音效:
I'm ready to track. 我准备好追踪了。
Force them out. 把它们赶出去。
Unleash my strength. 让我发挥力量。
My glory nears. 我的荣耀即将来到。
What lies before me. 我前面有什么。
The beasts obey me. 野兽们受命于我。
(兽王雷克萨)骂玩家音效:
Where lay ahead is my home, see that block? that's my pillow. 前面的地方就是我家,看见那块石头没有?那是我的枕头。
The beasts are on me, I'm nothing compare to the beasts within. 野兽和我共存,于体内的野兽相比,我什么都不是。
I will now summon the "afree dwinkto" 我现在要召唤可怕的"阿佛瑞德文托"了……
I summon the...grasp roar 我开始召唤...(恐惧而发出的叹气)(野兽的怒吼)
Don't have a cow? mooo... o dear...roar bare with me..."moo"...bear roar 没有母牛吗?召唤moo(牛叫)啊天啊,(熊吼声)和我一起往下看吧,不要退缩。(母牛叫...熊吼声...)
(兽王雷克萨)行动/执行命令音效:
On the brawl. 冲击中……
I wander alone. 我一个人漫步。
Our path converage. 我们的路相并。
I'm acting on an instant. 我立即行动。
I've got the decent. 我有这种感觉。
(兽王雷克萨)攻击音效:
By ban and claw. 用重击和爪
Unleash the beast. 把野兽从禁制中解放。
For the mok by thrual! 为了mok by thrual!
Magie cur 兽人语。