13
多人认为,睡午觉是个好习惯
Many people believe it to be a good habit to take a short nap after lunch.
工余时间里,我喜欢弹弹钢琴。
It's my spare-time hobby to play the piano.
我和太太都工作,家务只好分着做。
My wife and I are both working,so We've got to share the housework.
14
明天是星期天,我请各位喝早茶。
It's Sunday tomorrow;I'd like to invite you all to morning tea.
我迟睡一会儿,把这个电视剧看完,行吗?
Do you mind if I sit up a little longer,to finish watching this TV show?
回报社赶写一篇文章,我通宵未睡
I stayed up all night to write an article for the newspaper.
15
你好
Hello!/Hi!/How do you do?
见到你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
有此机会认识您,深感荣幸。
It is a great pleasure indeed to have the opportunity to meet you.
16
再见
Good-bye!
对不起,我先走了
Excuse me,I'll have to leave you here.
祝你一路顺风。
Have a pleasant journey.
17
可以问你一点事吗?
May I ask you something?
打扰你了,很抱歉。
I'm sorry to disturb you.
麻烦你了
I hope I haven't been a nuisance to you.
18
你能帮我一个忙吗
May I ask you a favour?
请你帮我一把好吗?
Would you mind giving me a hand?
如有什么事需要我帮忙,尽管开口说。
If there is anything I can do,please just let me know.
19
我能耽误你几分钟吗
Can you spare me a few minutes?
请等一等,我有句话要跟你说
Just a minute.I would like to have a word with you.
此事关系重大,应当先和他谈谈。
It's an important matter.We should talk to him first.
20
这本书我能借多久
How long can I keep this book?
我可以借您的铅笔吗
May I borrow your pencil?
我手头拮据,你能否借我一点钱
I am short of money.Can you lend me some?
21
你真好,帮我这么多的忙
It's really very kind of you to give me so much help.
您肯帮助我,真是十分感激。
I appreciate very much your kindness in helping me.
他是我所认识的人当中最讨人喜欢的。
He is the most pleasant person I have ever met.
22
我喜爱做这一类事情。
I enjoy doing this sort of thing.
这太美妙了,简直无法用言语来表达
This is too nice for words.
我想我从未见过如此美好的东西
I don't think I have seen anything better before.
23
请帮我找一找史密斯先生,好吗
Could you find Mr. Smith for me?
主席先生,我可以讲句话吗
Mr.Chairman,could I have the floor?
如果你让我出席会议,我会非常感激。
I'd appreciate it very much if you could let me come to the meeting.
24
多谢你的茶。
Thanks a lot for the tea.
十分感谢您的款待
Thank you very much for your wonderful hospitality.
非常感激你为我所做的一切。
I'm grateful to you for everything.
非常感激您给予的协助。
I'm greatly obliged to you for your assistance.
25
谢谢您的光临。
Thanks for comimg.
谢谢您的招待
Thanks for having us.
多谢您。
Thank you very much.
不用客气。
It's my pleasure.
26
对此我十分抱歉
I'm bery sorry about it.
我必须向你道歉。
I must apologize to you.
请原谅我好吗
Please forgive me,will you?
27
很抱歉,我昨天没有守信前来与你会谈。
Terribly sorry.I wasn't able to keep my promise to come and talk with you.
我们因故不得不改变约会时间,真是对不起。
My sincere apologize for somehow having to change the time of our appointment.
真对不起,我未能如约前来见代表团。
I'm so sorry that I didn't keep my appointment to meet the delegation.
28
我恐怕把你的字典,弄丢了。
I'm afraid I've lost your dictionary.
我真是笨手笨脚,把你的杯子打破了
How clumsy of me! I've broken your glass.
天呐,我把窗帘烧了一个洞
Good Heavens! I have burnt a big hole in the curtain.
29
你对我说的话一定十分恼火吧
You must be very annoyed about what I said.
请接受我最真诚的歉意,我并非有意要为难你
Please accept my deepest apology.It wasn't my intention to embarrass you.
都怪我不好,使你也卷入这场争论中来。
I'm to blame for bringing you into this dispute.
30
我不知把你那本书放在哪里去了,怎么也找不到。
I seem to have mislaid your book,and I just can't find It anywhere.
没关系,反正我已经读过许多遍了。
Never mind. I 've read it many times anyway.
真不好意思,我老记不住你的名字。
It's really embarrassing. I keep forgetting your name.
没关系,我叫柯来夫·华生。
That's quite all right. My name is Clive Watson.
31
今年元月下雪,比往年多。
There has been more snow this January than in past years.
瑞雪兆丰年。
A timely snow promises a bumper harvest.
十分感谢你,雪中送炭。
Thank you very much for your timely help.