LOVE YOUR ENEMIES 热爱你的敌人
听音频点这里--->《Love your enemies》音频
[1] Today, I'd like to talk about how to love your enemies and how important it is to forgive.
今天,我想谈谈如何去爱你的敌人,以及宽恕的重要性。
[2] Anger and hatred do nothing to improve our mood, whereas forgiveness always makes us feel fantastic.
愤怒和憎恨都不能够改善我们的心情,然而宽恕总是能让我们感觉良好。
The gifts it brings are the greatest we can receive.
宽恕给我们带来的是我们所能收到的最好的礼物。
Try this:
试试以下的方法:
[3] Make a list of all the people you can't stand.
列出所有你无法忍受的人的名字。
Next time you meet one of them, imagine that this is their last day on Earth and you will never see them again.
下次你见到名单中的任何一个人,想象那天就是他活着的最后一天了,你再也不会见到他了。
Take the opportunity to clean up this relationship.
现在借此机会来修复你们的关系。
Make that step towards reconciliation.
尽量达成和解。
You will be amazed by the effect.
你会惊异于其效果。
A gesture as simple as a phone call, a handshake, a smile, or even just the word “sorry” can mend the worst relationship.
一个简单的动作,像一个电话、一次握手、一个微笑、或者仅仅说一声“对不起”,都能使最恶劣的关系有所好转。
[4] Forgiveness is hard but possible.
宽恕很难,但你还是有可能做到的。
If you truly intend to change your poor relationships, you definitely will !
如果你真的想改变恶劣的人际关系,你肯定能够做到!
[5] Remember: Hatred and anger hurt you more than anyone else.
记住:愤怒和憎恨对你造成的伤害比任何人都严重。
Drop these burdens from your life as soon as possible !
把你生活中的这些负担卸下吧,越快越好!