1.
每个人都是大海里的一条鱼,他们横跨大海,为了相遇。
Everyone is a fish in the sea. They cross the sea to meet.
2.
人生是一场旅程,我们经历了几次轮回,才换来这个旅程。
Life is a journey, we have experienced several reincarnation, in return for this journey.
3.
这短短的一生,我们最终都会失去。
This short life, we will eventually lose.
4.
椿去湫来,海棠花开,你是否已化作风雨,穿越时光来到这里。
Chun to qiushui, begonias, whether you have turned into wind and rain, through time came here.
5.
人总会遇见一个人,犯一个错,然后欠下些什么,你还不清的。
People will always meet a person, make a mistake, and then owe something, you can not clear.
6.
只要你的心是善良的,对错都是别人的事。
As long as your heart is kind,Right or wrong is someone else's business.
7.
我会化作人间的风雨,陪在你身边。
I will change into the wind and rain of the world, accompany in your side.
8.
我记得他的样子,我不知道他的名字。
I remember his appearance, I don't know his name.
9.
有的鱼是永远关不住的,因为他们属于天空。
Some fish are never caged, because they belong to the sky.
10.
生命就像横越大海,有时相遇,有时分开;
死的时候,他们便到了岸,各去各的世界。
Life is like crossing the sea, sometimes meet, sometimes separate;
And when they died, they came to the shore, each to his own world.
11.
总有一天,我将在另一个世界的晨光里对你歌唱。
在地球的光里,在人类的爱里,我曾经见过你。
One day I will sing to you in the morning of another world.
In the light of the earth, in the love of man, I have seen thee.
12.
守望轮回,爱苦别离,生命轮回,本就是一场奇迹。
Watch samsara, love bitter separation, life samsara, is a miracle.
13.
从认识你,到跟你性命相连,我从未后悔。
From knowing you to your life, I have never regretted.
14.
你相信有永恒的爱吗?就像星星一样。
Do you believe in eternal love?Like the stars.
15.
这个世界上我最害怕的,就是让你受苦。
What I fear most in this world is to make you suffer.
16.
哪有什么运气,好运坏运都是你的命运。
There is no luck, good or bad luck is your fate.
17.
我们既不是人,也不是神,我们只是其他人。
We are neither men nor gods, we are only others.
18.
人的灵魂来自一个完美的家园,那里没有任何污秽和丑陋,只有纯净和美丽。
The soul of man comes from a perfect home, where there is nothing foul or ugly, only pure and beautiful.
19.
大鱼逍遥游,海棠遍地开。
Big fish free travel, begonia open everywhere.
20.
谁喜欢谁,谁就守护谁,
选择而已,又何来欠与不欠之说。
Who likes whom, who guard whom,
The choice is just, how to owe and do out owe it.