13

前情提要

Previously on Desperate Housewives....

迪伦和凯瑟琳高调行事

Dylan and Katherine raised their profile

引起了秘密"仰慕者"的注意

and attracted the attention of an unwanted admirer.

迈克做了个令人惊讶的请求...

Mike made a surprising request...

你能原谅我吗?

Do you think you can forgive me?

这让奥森内心的愧疚浮出水面

Which brought Orson's guilt to the surface.

- 对不起 迈克- 哦 你在梦游

I'm sorry, Mike. Oh, you're sleepwalking.

对不起我撞了你 迈克

I'm sorry I ran you over, Mike.

加布学着去习惯卡洛斯瞎了的生活...

Gaby was learning to deal with Carlos being blind...

抱歉我让你受了这么多苦

I'm sorry for what I'm putting you through.

如果不是因为你 我才觉得不值得

If it for anyone but you,it wouldn't be worth it.

莱内特担心...- 是瑞克的餐馆 都着火了

And Lynette worried...it's Rick's place--totally went up in flames.

嫉妒可以使汤姆变得疯狂暴力

That jealousy could drive Tom to an act of violence.

有一点关于勒奈特·斯加沃的 你必须了解

the thing you have to know about Lynette Scavo

她一直很相信她丈夫汤姆

is that she had always trusted her husband Tom,

主要是因为她能看出来他什么时候在说谎

mostly because she could always tell when he was lying.

有时候他会要她重复问题...

Sometimes he would ask her to repeat the question...

我有没有吃... 你的冰淇淋? 你是在问这个吗?

did I eat... your ice cream? Is that what you're asking?

或者他会用他从没用过的怪词...

Or he would use odd words he had never used before...

我觉得这件看起来...

oh, I think it looks...

很利落

spiffy.

或者他的音调会突然高起来...

Or his voice would get higher...

我猜她很漂亮

I guess she's pretty

我是说... 我压根就没注意

I mean... I didn't really notice.

很显然 在对自己妻子撒谎时

clearly, Tom Scavo was at a distinct disadvantage

汤姆·斯卡沃处于明显的劣势地位

when lying to his wife.

在这个特别的早晨

And on this particular morning,

那正是莱内特...

that's exactly what Lynette...

要好好利用的

was counting on.

你在干嘛?

Whatcha doing?(whatcha=What you are)

我想要喝一杯咖啡(Jonesing: 犯...瘾)

I am jonesing for a cup of coffee

可是这个死咖啡机又在作怪了

but the stupid burner is acting up again.

- 想要一点咖啡因来支撑?- 一点可不够

Need a little caffeine fix?  - Big-time.

昨晚喝太多了 我快撑不住了

Too much booze last night. I'm really draggin'.

"畅饮时间"不再适合你了 对吧?

the open bar is no longer your friend, huh?

我想是的

Guess not.

但是他们倒的是上等酒

But they were pouring top-shelf stuff,

我抗拒不了诱惑

and I couldn't resist.

布里在发表获奖感言时 你就在那里?

Is that where you were during Bree's acceptance speech

在酒吧里喝不要钱的酒?

doing free shots at the bar?

没有 我想那时候

No. Uh, I think that's

- 我溜到车上去听比赛了  - 你一个人去的?

when I snuck out to the car to listen to the game.  - You go alone?

我一般会拉上卡洛斯的 但是...

Well,I would've invited Carlos, except...

很显然 他现在没法溜了 所以...

obviously, he can't really sneak around anymore, so...

是呀

yeah.

我在想

I was thinkin',

如果有人问起来瑞克餐馆的大火

If anyone asks about that fire at Rick's,

如果你有地点证人的话

it'd be good if you had someone

那会好多了

to account for where you were.

有什么关系? 又不是我放的火

Why would it matter? I didn't start the fire.

对的 对的

Right, right.

只是 如果有人认为是你做的

It's just...if anyone thinks you did

如果你能证明他们是错的 不是很好吗?

it'd be handy if y could prove them wrong, wouldn't it?

你认为是我做的

you think I did it.

- 不是的  - 就因为砸了他们家玻璃 我就成了纵火犯了?

- No. - One stupid brick, and now I'm an arsonist?

不 不 当然不是啦 只是...

No, no. Of course not.It's just,

如果警察过来问砸玻璃的事时

if the police came here to ask us about the brick,

他们可能也会问纵火的事情

they're probably gonna ask us about the fire,

所以你最好做好准备

so you might wanna be ready.

听我说 莱内特

Listen to me, Lynette.

我再怎么看不惯瑞克

As mad as I have been at Rick,

那场火灾和我一点关系都没有

I had absolutely nothing to do with this fire.

我们没事的

We're fine.

好的

- Okay.

很好

- Good.

勒奈特·斯加沃一直都相信自己的丈夫

Lynette Scavo had always trusted her husband.

她没想到信任...

She had no idea that trust...

即将化为灰烬

was about to go up in flames.

绝望的主妇 第四季第13集

每个人都一而再的打破规矩

Everyone breaks the rules now and again,

但是每次他们都有借口...

and when they do, they always haven excuse...

就好像自己家垃圾箱满了的邻居...

like the neighbor whose own trash was already full...

或者是忘了吃早饭的金发美女...

or the blonde who forgot to eat her breakfast...

又或者是想要预支薪水的员工...

or the employee who needed an advance on his salary...

的确

it's true

每个人都有理由不按规矩办事...

everyone has a reason for not following the rules...

即使是那些执法人员

even the people who are meant to enforce them.

请出示驾照和证件

Cense and registration, please.

我犯啥事啦? 我没超速啊

Well, what did I do? I wasn't speeding.

前面有工地 你忘了减速了

There's a construction zone back there. You failed to slow down.

你确定吗? 我可没看到指示牌

Are you sure? I didn't see a sign or anything.

请下车好吗?

You wanna step out of the car, please?

你不会给我开罚单的 对吧?

You're not gonna give me a ticket, are you?

- 我妈会杀了我的- 你在哪里上学的?

My mom will kill me. Where do you go to school?

费尔维尤高中

Fairview high.

项链很漂亮

Pretty necklace.

哦 谢谢

Oh, thanks.

听着 关于工地 我很抱歉

Listen, I'm really sorry about the construction zone.

如果我看到指示牌 我肯定会减速的 我发誓

I would have slowed down if I had seen the sign, I swear.

跟你说

I'll tell you what.

这次给你个警告就算了

I'll let you go with a warning.

下次得注意点 好吗?

Just pay more attention next time, okay?

谢谢 你人真好 谢谢

Thank you. That's very  nice of you. Thank you.

我想 都打包好了

that's everything, I guess.

如果你忘了东西 可以随时过来拿

Well, if you forgot something, you can just come back for it,

或者...你完全可以不走的

or...you could just not leave.

哦 真是贴心 但是...

Oh, that's so sweet, but...

我们的房子能住了

our house is livable again

虽然只是在楼下

the downstairs anyway

我们已经打扰的够久了

and we have imposed long enough.

而且 迈克今晚要回来了

Besides, Mike is comingome tonight,

你们到时候会需要自己的私人空间的

and you're gonna need the house to yourselves.

在你走之前

Well, before you go,

我想说 呃...

I just want to say that, um...

你们呆在这的几周...

having you here these last few weeks--

苏珊 我只是搬到对面去而已

Susan, I'm just going across the street.

没必要搞得和无声电影里的悲情女主角一样

There's no need to act like a silent movie heroine.

我知道 只是...我没法控制

I know. I just... I can't stop now.

一发不可收拾了

I broke the seal.

虽然我很感谢

Well, um, as much as I appreciate

你如此宣泄自己的情感

this naked display of emotion,

但是你明白这种事情让我不舒服

you know how this sort of thing makes me uncomfortable.

我情不自禁呀

I can't help it.

都是我的荷尔蒙在作怪

My hormones are in overdrive.

- 你怀孕时没这样吗?- 没有 从来没有

Didn't you get that way when you were pregnant? -No. Never.

真的吗? 甚至是在听到原声吉他时?

Ally? -Not even when you heard an acoustic guitar?

没 从来没有过

No. Never.

我没法像你那样控制自己

Oh, I just can't control myself like that.

你当然可以

Oh, sure, you can.

每当我感觉情绪占了上风

Whenever I feel my emotions getting the best of me,

我就想象有一个空盒子

I simply picture an empty box,

然后把自己心中的情感放到盒子里

and I take whatever I'm feeling and put that in the box,

接着我想象自己把盒子收起来

and then I picture myself putting the box away

放到一个又大又空的壁橱里 然后把橱门关上

in a big,empty closet and closing the door.

之后如果我有空

Then if I have time,

我再回去把盒子打开

I go back and open the box

处理情绪的问题...

and deal with the emotion...

私底下 像一个淑女一样

in private, like a lady.

谢谢

Thanks.

我会试试看的

I'm gonna try that.

你的意思是说我不够淑女咯?

so you don't think I act like a lady?

那你就证明我是错的吧 宝贝

prove me wrong, sweetie.

证明我是错的

prove me wrong

好吧

All right.

下来吧 宝贝

Come on, girl.

好了 卡洛斯 拿好绳子

Okay, Carlos, here's the harness.

你回来啦!

There you are!

哦 你肯定是罗克西!

Oh, you must be Roxy!

真是太可爱了! 哦!

Aren't you the cutest thing!

- 够了 别太靠近了 这可是真丝的 - 加布 这位是斯蒂夫

-Okay, not too close. It's silk. - Gaby, this is Steve.

他是犬校的主教练 - 很高兴见到你 卡洛斯告诉我

He's the head trainer at the dog school. - Ah, nice to meet you. Carlos told me

他和罗克西一起上课很开心

how much he enjoyed taking classes with Roxy.

- 他们很有默契  - 我有无数个问题要问

- Well, they make a great team. - Well, I have got a million questions

- 关于这个救世主的  - 哦 随便问吧

about this little lifesaver here. - Okay, shoot.

好吧 比如说

Okay, hypothetical situation--

我和卡洛斯坐在沙发上

Carlos and I are sitting on the couch.

我在修指甲 他要遥控器

I'm doing my nails. He's whining for the remote.

我怎么样才能让罗克西去拿遥控器给他?

How do I get Roxy to fetch it for him?

她是说真的

she's serious.

哦 罗克西不做那个的

Roxy doesn't do that.

她的任务就是把卡洛斯尽量安全的

Um, her job is to get Carlos from point

从一个地点带到另一个地点

"a" to point "b" as safely as possible.

我明白 但是她应该有被训练做其他的事情呀

I get that, but surely she's trained to do other stuff,

你知道 就比方捡捡钥匙啦 关一下收音机

you know,like find his keys or turn off the radio

或者把他的溢出物舔干净啦

or lick up his spills.

是呀 然后

Yeah, and after that,

她可以和沙吉以及帮派一起破案了(动画片"啊哈史酷比!"中人物)

she can go solve crimes with Shaggy and the gang.

- 别给我来你这套瞎子的讽刺

-Don't give me your blind sarcasm.

我在电视上看到有牧羊狗会推除草机的

I saw a collie on tv who could push a lawn mower.

- 你们那里有没有那种的? - 加布 罗克西已经很好了

Do you have one of those? - Gaby, Roxy's fantastic.

真的吗? 相对于一只能真正帮助到咱们的狗

Really? Well, for a dog who's supposed to help us,

她能力比较有限

she sounds kind of limited.

抱歉了 但那是实话

sorry, but it's true.

她不是来帮咱们的 她是来帮我的

She's not here to help us.She's here to help me,

如果你参加了夫妇训练课程的话

which you would know if you had bothered to show up

你肯定会了解的  - 我很抱歉

to the spouses' orientation. - Well, I'm sorry.

但是那一天我趴在地上

I was on my hands and knees that day,

刷洗厕所地板

scouring the bathroom floor because

因为你不愿意像女孩子一样安分的撒尿

you fused to pee like a girl.

那么...

So...

还有别的问题吗?

any other questions?

没有了 一切都清楚明了了

No, it's crystal clear.

卡洛斯得到了一个新朋友

Carlos gets a new best friend,

而我就该负责检查沙发有没有虱子了

and I get to check the sofa for ticks.

加布真是"幸福"呀!

Yay for Gaby!

我没有夸张吧?

Did I exaggerate?

你已经嘴下留情了

Actually, you were kind

能在自己家里洗澡真是太舒服了

oh, it feels good to take a shower in my own house.

你在干什么?

At you doing?

为了庆祝你回来

In honor of you coming home,

我们在做你最喜欢吃的菜

we are making your favorite meal

牛排和土豆泥

steak and mashed potatoes.

哦 那真是太棒了 提醒一句

Oh, that sounds great.For future reference,

我最喜欢的菜是奶酪烤土豆

my favorite is potatoes au gratin.

什么时候开始的?

Since when?

一直都是呀 从3岁开始

Since always. Since I was 3.

你三岁时就会说"奶酪烤菜"了?

You could say "au gratin" when you were 3?

哦 没关系 苏珊 土豆泥也很好吃

Oh, it's fine. Susan, mashed is great, too.

这不是你最喜欢吃的菜

It's not your favorite

- 你怎么了? - 不好意思

- What are you doing?  - Excuse me.

我得去往盒子里放点东西 然后放到橱柜里

I have to put something in a box and stick it in the closet.

荷尔蒙作祟

Hormones.

哦 明白

Got it.

这些天什么事情都能刺激到她

Pretty much anything sets her off these days.

这也就是为什么

Uh, which is why

我没告诉她...

I haven't told her...

- 告诉她什么? - 出什么事了吗?

told her what? -  Something wrong?

布里和奥森在咱们家住的时候

Well, when Bree and Orson were staying with us,

发生了件怪事

this weird thing happened.

哦 是呀 裸男奥森? 我听说过了

Oh, yeah. naked Orson? I heard.

肯定是好戏一场

Must have been quite a show.

不是 这件事发生在第二天晚上

No, this was the next night.

他在梦游

He was sleepwalking,

他说了些奇怪的话

and he said something kinda strange.

不过正如我说的 他在梦游

But like I said, he was asleep,

也许没什么

so it's probably nothing.

朱莉 他说了什么?

Julie, what'd he say?

他说...

He said...

"很抱歉 我撞了迈克"

"I'm sorry I ran over Mike."

什么?

What?

很奇怪是吧? 他怎么会说那种话?

It's crazy, right? Why would he say something like that?

出事的时候 你们根本就不认识

He didn't even know you when that happened.

是呀 你说得对 很不可思议

Yeah, you're right. It's crazy.

是呀 我也这么想

Yeah, that's what I figured.

好吧 我去看看妈妈 确保她没事

Okay, well, I'm gonna go check on mom and make sure she's okay.

这座房子里最好不要再出什么事情了

We don't need any more drama in this house.

是呀 我同意

yeah, I agree.

家搬得如何了? 需要帮手吗?

How's the move going? Need an extra pair of hands?

不用了 谢谢 差不多都弄完了

No, thanks. We're almost done.

好吧 我就不打扰了

Okay, well, I won't get in your way then.

我和你说件事

Let me just run something by you.

我今天接到一个电话

I got a call today from a couple who

有一对夫妇很喜欢我们奠基人舞会的设计

loved our work on the founder's ball.

哦 真是贴心

Oh, how sweet.

是呀 他们想雇咱们去给他们的结婚周年做设计

Yes, and they want to hire us to do their anniversary party.

雇我们? 我们又不是做生意的

Hire us? But we're not a business.

我们也可以做生意的 考虑一下吧

We could be. Think about it.

我们可以做和舞会一样的设计

We do the exact same thing we did at the ball,

只是这一次 咱们走的时候 还带着一张肥肥的支票

only this time, we walk away with a big, fat check.

凯瑟琳,需要我提醒你吗

Katherine, need I remind you

我们在花的选择上差点就打起来了

we nearly came to blows over floral choices

我觉得正是这样的摩擦

I think it's our creative friction

让咱们成为了一个很棒的组合

that makes us a great team.

我认为是这样的摩擦

I think it's our creative friction

让我差点就把你给毒死

that nearly caused me to poison you.

好吧 布里 和你说实话

All right, look, Bree, I'm gonna be honest with you.

现在亚当离开了 我真的很需要那笔钱

With Adam out of the house,I really need the money.

我很同情你 真的 但是我有一个孩子要照顾

I sympathize. I do, but I have a new baby,

我现在已经没法接活了

and it's really more work than I care to take on right now.

我理解

I understand.

我想只能自己一个人做了

Guess I'll just do it myself then.

你说什么?

Excuse me?

你有没有把你的桌子设计给拍下来?

Now did you take pictures of those table settings you designed?

我希望能拿到副本 那对夫妇很喜欢呢

I'd love to get copies.The couple raved about them.

是呀 当然

Yeah, sure.

我觉得你从我设计的东西里

You know, I don't really think it's fair that

获得利益 这对我不公平

you should profit from something that I designed.

你说得对 如果我请求你和我一起做

You're right.It would only be fair

这样才公平 我有问过 可是你拒绝了

if I asked you to do this with me, which I did, and you said no.

所以我只能这样

So on we go.

我希望你不会介意我采用肉桂苹果脆饼

I hope you don't mind if I serve your cinnamon apple crumble.

那是我祖母的独门秘方呀

That is a cherished recipe from my grandmother.

现在成了凯瑟琳的伙食秘方了

Well, it's a cherished recipe from catering by Katherine.

哦 我明白你在干嘛了

Oh, I see what's going on here.

你这是在不要脸的对我精神勒索

This is shameless emotional blackmail.

然后呢?

And?

然后...

And...

你做得很成功

it worked beautifully.

我加入

I'm in.

哇 哇 哇 不准再有奖励了

No more doggy treats.

她吃了很多了

She's had enough.

但是她表现的很好

But she's been so good.

真的吗? 等学会怎么把花岗岩砧板擦亮

Yeah? Well, when she learns how to make granite sparkle,

- 她就能获得奖励  - 我要奖励她

she can have more.I'm giving her a treat.

卡洛斯 我说过不行了

Carlos, I said no.

好吧 就一个

fine. One treat.

够了 那些东西很贵的

That's it.Those things are expensive,

在你彻底摆脱残疾之前

and until your disability kicks in,

- 我们得勒紧裤腰带生活了- 我想那意味着

we have to tighten our belts.-So I guess that means

你不会再去做头发了

you won't be getting your hair done anymore.

卡洛斯 你还记得我手指长啥样不?

Carlos, remember what my fingers look like?

就想想那个中指是啥样就行了

Just picture the middle one all by itself.

再说 你就是因为我的美貌才娶我的

Besides, you're the one who married me for my looks.

现在我瞎了

Well, I'm blind now,

所以只要你用了除臭剂 其他的我无所谓

so as long as you use deodorant, I'm good.

你知道自己现在听起来多自私吗?

Do you have any idea how selfish you sound right now?

仅仅因为你一个人变瞎了 整个世界都要跟着你受罪?

Just because you're blind, the world should suffer?

我只是说 花300美元去弗朗索瓦先生那里

I'm just saying, you know,$300 visits to Mr. Francois--

卡洛斯,我会去做头发的! 讨论结束!

Carlos, I'm getting my hair done! End of discussion!

你叫什么叫? 刚刚才给你的奖励

what are you barking at? You got your damn treat.

如果我们真的要省钱的话

You know, if we really want to save money,

你可以少抽点古巴雪茄

you could cut down on those cuban cigars.

或者... 我想 你可以去找份工作

Or... here's a thought.You could get a job.

- 你干嘛不去找工作?- 做什么工作?

- Why don't you get a job?- Doing what?

在铅笔上挂旗子 然后去机场卖

Put flags on pencils and sell them at the airport.

我随便你 滚出我的厨房就行

What do I care? Just get out of my kitchen.

哇 这是在干嘛?

What is this about?

我不知道

I don't know.

我猜她不喜欢你打我吧

I guess she doesn't like it when you smack me.

意思是说我在自己房子里不能打自己的老公?

Oh, so now I can't hit my own husband in my own house?

听着 咱们在哪方面节省开支都可以

Look, we can cut corners all you want,

但无论如何我都不会在我的狗身上省钱的 罗克西 过来

but I am not gonna skimp when it comes to my dog. Roxy, come.

嘿 邻居

hey, neighbor.

哦 迈克 嘿

Oh, Mike.

欢迎回来 你看起来气色不错

Welcome back. You're looking well.

是呀 你了解我的

Yeah, well, you know me.

坚不可摧

Indestructible.

是呀

你在找什么?

What you looking for?

一把锤子 我们要把一些照片挂到墙上

A hammer.We're putting some of the pictures back up.

是这把吗?

This it?

谢谢你 哥们

Thanks, buddy.

你有空吗?

You got a minute?

呃 实际上

Uh, actually,

布里在... 在等我

uh, Bree's waiting-- waiting for me.

那天你梦游的时候你和朱莉说了什么

You said something to Julie when you were sleepwalking.

我有吗?

I did?

是呀 现在需要你来澄清一下

Yeah, and I need you to clear it up.

你是不是那个撞我的人?

Are you the guy that ran me over?

迈克...

Mike...

我很抱歉

I'm so sorry.

我真是...

I'm so...

不行

no way.

那条杂种狗不准睡在我床上!

That mutt is not sleeping in our bed!

她洗干净了 没事的

She's clean. It's okay.

不 不 不行 我读过史蒂夫留下的册子了

No. No, it's not.I read the pamphlet Steve left.

这些狗不能睡床上

These dogs are not allowed on furniture.

我知道 我...

I know. I...

我觉得狗和主人一起睡会比较好

I just think it's good for a dog to sleep with its master.

这样可以让我们更好相处

It helps us bond.

如果你还想和我的胸部也友好相处的话

Well, if you ever want to bond with my boobs again,

你最好把她弄走!

you'll get her off!

- 你太自私了 我们可以把她放在床脚边 - 卡洛斯 不行!

you're being selfish.We can put her at the foot of the bed.- Carlos, no!

她不喜欢你对我大吼大叫的 还记得吗?

she doesn't like it when you yell at me, remember?

你说得对 宝贝 对不起

you're right, baby. I'm sorry.

让我换种方式说

let me try it this way.

听好了 你这个死瞎子

you listen to me, you blind son of a bitch.

如果你不把这条恶心的有着六个奶头的 凶神恶煞的死狗

If you don't get this mangy, 6-nippled,

从我的绸缎床单上赶走的话

cujo wannabe off my satin sheets,

到时候你需要的可不只一条狗而已

you n't just need a dog to get around.

你会需要买一台语音控制的电动轮椅

You'll need a motorized wheelchair

而且还得用舌头来控制方向

that you steer with your tongue.

真的吗?

Really?

卡洛斯 我是认真的

Carlos, I mean it.

你到底选谁 我还是这条狗?

Who's it gonna be-- me or the dog?

孕妇内衣 啊 对呀

maternity lingerie-- ah, right.

为啥不直接叫本名呢?

Why don't they just call it what it really is?

就是一顶遮住妊娠纹的小帐篷

A pup tent to hide your stretch marks.

哦 实际上 如果你不介意的话

Oh, actually, if it's okay, I'm really

我现在真的没心情 对不起

not in the mood right now. I'm sorry.

我明白的

I understand.

谢谢

Thanks.

你不想被一头重千斤的母牛压在下面

You just don't want to be crushed under the weight of a repulsive cow.

不是这样的

That is not it.

没事的 我明白

No, I get it.

真的 我知道这一天总归要来的

Really, I knew this day was coming.

我只是没想到这一天来的时候 我会这么饥渴

I just didn't know it would be a day when I was so horny.

宝贝 我还是觉得你很性感

honey, I still find you incredibly sexy.

是我的原因 我...

It's me. I...

我现在脑子里有很多事情要想

I just got a lot on my mind right now.

哦 什么事?

What's going on?

我今天了解到一些事情

I found out something today.

我不想告诉你 但是...

I didn't want to tell you, but...

你什么都可以告诉我

well, you can tell me anything.

医生在咨询的时候

That's what we talked about in

鼓励咱们好好沟通

all those sessions with the doctor.

你说得对

you're right.

不过要是我告诉你了

But if I tell you,

你得答应让我按自己的方式处理

you have to promise to let me handle this my own way.

这时候还会是谁来啊?

who could that be at this hour?

苏珊

Susan

怎么啦?

what on earth?

你以后不许接近我的家人!

You are never to come near my family ever again!

听明白了吗?  - 你在说什么?

Do you understand? - What are you talking about?

你听见了吗 奥森?  - 搞什么鬼 苏珊 我...

-Do you hear me, Orson?  - Damn it. Susan, I..

我都说让我自己处理了 - 谁告诉我出什么事了?

I told you to let me handle this. - Will someone please tell me what's going on?

你不知道你丈夫要杀了迈克?

So you don't know that your husband tried to kill Mike?

什么?

What?

听着 我跟迈克解释了

Look, I explained this to Mike.

我惊恐万分 我是想...

I panicked.I was trying--

想保护你妈妈? 我知道 可关我屁事?

trying to protect your mother? I know. Who cares?

是你开的车 是你撞了他

Youdrove the car, you ran him over,

你还丢下他让他去死

and you left him for dead!

苏珊 我们走吧

Susan, let's go.

而最恶劣的是...

And the worst part...

这段时间你还装成是朋友

all this time, you pretended to be our friend.

如果有一件事

If there was one thing

是加布丽尔-索利斯忍受不了的

Gabrielle Solis would not tolerate,

那就是有了对手

it was a rival,

不管她是两条腿走路

whether she walked onwo legs...

还是四条

or four.

所以那天早上当加布里埃尔溜进她的卧室时

So when Gabrielle crept into her bedroom that morning,

她下定决心

she'd made up her mind...

那条母狗必须滚蛋

the bitch had to go.

罗克西...

Roxy...

看看我带什么来了

look what I've got.

来啊 来啊

come on. Come on.

Okay,yes

成了

Okay,

我们走

let's go.

我们走 罗克西

let's go, Roxy.

我们走 罗克西 我们走

Let's go, Roxy. Let's go.

我们上车

let's go in the car.

你好啊 迪伦

hey there, Dylan.

还记得我吗?

Don't you remember me?

我是昨天那个没给你开告票的警察

I'm the cop who didn't give you a ticket yesterday.

嗯 记起来了

Um, yeah, I remember.

我能坐下来吗?

would it be okay if I sat down?

我想跟你聊聊

I just want to have a little chat with you.

为什么?

Why?

别担心 你没惹什么麻烦

Don't worry. You're not in trouble.

实际上 我不能待在这儿

Actually, I can't stay.

我约了我朋友朱莉逛街 所以我...

I'm meeting my friend Julie at the mall, so I--

听着 我不是想吓到你的 我只是...

look, I'm--I'm not trying to scare you. I just...

只是想谈谈

I just want to talk.

谈什么?

Talk about what?

你妈还好吧?

How's your mom doing?

你认识我妈?

You know my mom?

是的

Oh, yeah.

几天前

Look, a couple of days ago,

我在报纸上看到你跟凯茜的照片

I saw a picture of you and Kathy in the paper,

然后我查了一下

and I did a background check,

发现你们回你阿姨家住了

and I found out that you're living back at your aunt's place.

昨天你走的时候 我正好把车停在了那条路上

When you left yesterday, I was parked down the street.

你跟踪我了?

You followed me?

所以你叫我停车的时候 是...

So when you pulled me over,that was-

我骗了你

I lied to you.

你没超速

You weren't speeding.

对不起

I'm sorry.

我必须见见你

I just had to meet you.

你是谁啊?

Who are you?

我叫韦恩·戴维斯

I'm Wayne Davis.

我是你父亲

I'm your father.

噢 罗克西 这边走

Oh,Roxy,this way.

索利斯夫人 你在这儿干吗?

Uh,Mrs. Solis,what are you doing here?

我把罗克西送回来了

Uh,I'm bringing Roxy back.

什么?

Uh,what?

很遗憾啊

Shame,isn't it?

我个人很喜欢这条狗狗

I mean,I personally adored the little angel

可她跟卡洛斯合不来

but she and Carlos just did not get along.

真的?

Really?

不好意思 他们合不来 我得走了

Well,sorry it didn't work out.I gotta run.

跟卡洛斯说我会打电话给他推荐另一条的

uh,tell Carlos I'll call him about another dog.

实际上我们有了

Oh,well,actually,we found one.

哪弄来的? 我们是这一地区唯一的导盲犬训练学校

From where? We're the only guide dog school in the area.

是这样的

Well,that's it.

不是狗

It's not a dog.

我们给他找了一只导盲...猴

We got him a seeing...eye...monkey.

很神奇

He's amazing.

他不仅会打报警电话 还会烤百吉饼呢

not only can he call 9-1-1,he can toast a bagel.

再见了

Bye.

罗克西 究竟什么回事啊?

Roxy,what the heck happened back there?

啊! 罗克西!

Roxy!

罗克西! 罗克西 别跑!

Roxy,stop!

加布 你去哪了? 罗茜哪去了?

Gaby,where were you? Where's Roxy?

噢 卡洛斯 恐怕有个坏消息呢

Oh,Carlos,I'm afraid I have some bad news.

什么? 出什么事了?

What? At happened?

你知道你有多喜欢我跟你读棒球比分的吧?

Well,you know how you like it when I read you the box scores?

我出去拿报纸的时候...

When I went out to get the paper--

脑里就想着怎么逗你开心...

ly thinking of making you happy--

- 加布 狗哪去了?- 她跑了

-Gaby,where's my dog?-She ran away.

我一打开门 她看见一头松鼠 撒腿就跑了

When I opened the door,she saw a squirrel,and she took off.

她跑没影了? 那你得找回来啊

She's gone? Well,you gotta go find her.

你以为我去哪了? 到处都没她的踪迹

Where do you think I've been? There's no sign of her anywhere.

是啊 你找得很辛苦呢

Yeah,I'm sure you looked really,really hard.

你怎么这么说 我从镇子的一端找到另一端

How dare you.I have looked from one end of town to the other,

然后我跟你说 她杳无音信呢

and I'm telling you,she's nowhere to be found.

但既然你那么喜欢她 我会坚持找啊找的

but since you love her so much,I'm gonna keep looking.

是罗克西吗?

was that Roxy?

不知道呢 我去看看?

I'm not sure.Why don't I go look?

哈 不是 是斯卡沃家的狗狗...

No. It's the Scavo dog...

在他们家院子里呢

way down in their yard.

原来是真的啊

I guess it's true

失去一种官能 其它的就都变强了

lose one sense,all the others get heightened.

行了 你接电话 我去找你的狗狗

okay,you get that.I'm gonna go find your dog.

快走 你这条野狗

come on,you stupid mutt.

加布 你还在吧?

Gaby,you still here?

嗯 还是没有罗克西的踪迹

Yeah,still no sign of Roxy.

不过别担心 我在努力呢

But don't worry.I'm on the case.

是导盲犬中心的史蒂夫打来的

That was Steve from the guide dog place.

来块馅饼吧?

You want a piece of pie or somethin'?

好吧 我也还不饿

Yeah,I'm not ngry either.

我不知道跟你说什么

I don't know what to say to you.

你什么都不用说

You don't have to say anything.

看着你我就满足了

I'm having a good time just looking at you.

你长着跟我一样的鼻子

You have my nose.

你还不知道吧?

bet you didn't know that,right?

妈妈说我们离去是因为你经常打她

My mom says we left because you used to beat her.

是真的吗?

Is that true?

嗯 我打过她几次

Yeah,I hit her a couple times.

那你就是承认咯?

So you admit it?

什么呀 你以为我会撒个谎

What,did you think I was gonna lie

跟你说我是个好丈夫么? 我可不是

and tell you that I was a great husband? Cause I wasn't.

不过你要知道 每个故事都有两面

But you gotta know,there's two sides to every story,

我发誓 你妈妈得到的跟付出的一样多

and I swear to god,your mom gave as good as she got.

你信我的吧?

I mean,you believe me,right?

我不知道

I don't know.

你知道吗?

You know what?

这事是个错误 我得走了

This was a mistake.I should go.

走? 我们才刚来

Go? We just got here.

听着 我跟踪你不是想找事

Look,I didn't track you down to cause any problem

我只是想确定你妈妈好好地把你抚养成人

I only wanted to make sure that your mom raised you properly,

然后现在我知道她做到了

and now I see that she did.

我是说 你...

I mean,you're...

你美丽动人

you're spectacular.

这就是我要的...

That's what I needed...

知道你一切都好 然后...

to know that you're okay and...

你有那么一个地方长得象我

that a little part of you looks just like me.

你怎么能就这么一走了之呢?

How can you just walk away?

因为我已不是以前那个混蛋了

Cause I'm not the same jerk I used to be.

当然 我乐意与你建立某种关系

Sure,I'd like to have a relationship with you,

不过如果你妈妈这么多年来

but if your mom is still scared

还在怕我的话 呃...

of me after all these years,uh...

还是不要的好

no.

我不想再让她难过

I don't want to upset her again.

我不用告诉她

I don't have to tell her.

什么?

What?

她不用知道我见过你

She doesn't have to know that I saw you.

噢 那...

Oh,that's...

这我可说不好

I don't know about that.

只不过是因为我有很多疑问...

It's just that I have so many questions,and...

而且我们就这么坐着说说话  是不会给谁造成伤害的

I don't think we'd be hurting anybody if we just sat and talked for a while.

我们瞒着你妈?

And we'd keep this from your mom?

当然

Sure.

那...

Well...

好吧

okay.

亲爱的 把甜品单拿回来吧

darlin',bring me back that dessert menu.

我要跟我女儿一起吃吃馅饼

I wanna have a slice of pie with my daughter.

我想我们没蜡烛了

uh,I think we might be out of candles.

不可能 到吧台找找

I don't think so. Check under the bar.

瑞克

Rick.

还好吧?

How's it goin'?

"还好吧"?

"How's it goin'"?

"好"得一塌糊涂

It's goin' pretty bad.

不是那意思 对不起

I didn't mean to.I'm sorry. I'm sorry--

关于你的那些麻烦 我很遗憾

sorry for your troubles.

好感人啊

Oh,that's touching,man.

谢了

Thanks.

你是来故意找我的不痛快

So did you just come here to bust my hump,

还是我能帮上什么忙呢?  - 其实是要你帮忙

or is there something I can help you with?  - Actually,you can help me.

你能帮我查清楚我那葬身火海的餐厅后门

You can help me figure out what the hell these were doing by the back

怎么会出现这个东西

door of my torched restaurant.

我怎么可能知道?

How should I know?

你想玩是吧?

so that's how you're gonna play this?

呃 这儿没蜡烛

Uh,no candles here.

我去后仓看看

I'm--I'm gonna go check in the back.

很好

Great.

听着兄弟 我知道你不爽

Look,I can see you're upset,pal,

不过我不是你要找的那个人

but I'm not the guy you're looking for.

你知道我很敬重你...

you know I respect you...

安德鲁 你在找什么?

hey,Andrew. What do you need?

我在找蜡烛呢

Uh,I'm looking for candles,

那个叫瑞克来了

and--and that guy Rick's here.

天哪!

Oh,My God!

住手! 你们干吗呢?

Stop it!What are you doing?

住手 嘿 冷静 冷静 住手啊!

Stop.Hey,easy. Easy.Just stop it!

你没事吧? - 嗯

Are you okay?  - Yeah.

安德鲁 帮手啊!

Andrew,do something!

帮把手!

Do something!

住手! 住手!

stop it! stop it!

拜托 你脑子进水啦?

Oh,for god sakes,what is the matter with you?

你以为你才12岁啊? 住手了

What are you,12 years old? Stop it.

你们什么时候才放我丈夫啊?

so when are you guys gonna finish grilling my husband?

快了 夫人

It won't be much longer,ma'am.

你要知道 尽管发生了这么多事

you know,in spite of everything that's happened

但能再见到你真的很好

it's really good to see you again.

这让我意识到我有多想念你

It makes me realize how much I miss you.

如果你还坚持 盘问我丈夫没犯的罪行

If you insist on questioning my husband about a crime he didn't commit,

至少你要听一下各方面的事实吧

you should at least have all the facts.

行 我洗耳恭听

Okay.You've got my attention.

起因是科莱蒂先生开了一间餐馆来报复我

Well,for starters,Mr. Coletti opened his restaurant to get back at me

因为我不想为他红杏出墙  - 亲爱的

because I wouldn't have an affair with him. - Honey.

噢 那你就是说你丈夫 有两个动机会纵火了?

Oh,so you're saying your husband had two motives for setting the fire?

不是 我是说如果有人居心叵测的话 那个人是瑞克

No.I am saying that if anyone had an ax to grind,it's Rick.

可能是他自己放火来嫁祸我丈夫的

Maybe he set the fire himself soe could blame my husband.

我在健身房 你们可以问我教练

I was at the gym.You can call my trainer.

汤姆跟我一起参加创始人舞会呢

And Tom was at the founder's ball with me.

我们有目击证人说他消失了一小会儿

We have witnesses that say he disappeared for a while.

我告诉你了 我在车里

I told you,I was in the car

在听篮球比赛

listening to the basketball game.

是真的 我看见了

That's true.I saw him.

他丢下我不管我很怒

I was mad that he ditched me,

所以我出去要把他拖回来

so I went to drag his ass back inside.

不过当我看到他对着收音机大喊大叫时

But when I saw him shoutingt the radio,

我决定我还是等一等 等到家再让他好看

I decided I'll just wait and make his life miserable when we get home.

所以嘛 所以除非有法律禁止你选择勒布朗·詹姆斯而不是你的妻子

So unless there's a law againschoosing Lebron James over your wife,

我想我们应该完事了

I think we're done here.

好吧

All right.

就这样? 你就这么让他走了?

So that's it? Y-you're just gonna let him go?

听着先生 我们没有足够的证据扣押他

Look,we don't have enough evidence to hold him,sir.

就因为他老婆当了他的不在场证人?

Because his wife provided him an alibi?

拜托

Come on,man.

瑞克 听着

Rick,look.

你知道我为人的

You know me.

如果汤姆做了这种事

If Tom had done something like this,

你认为我会护着他么?

do you really think I would protect him?

好吧

Fine.

你不用替我编故事的

you know,you didn't have to make up that story for me.

我不用? 他们差点就要

Didn't i? Cause it kinda seemed like they

把你绳之以法了

had you against the ropes in there.

如果我有罪 那才会是问题 而显然我是清白的 对吧?

Well,that would only be a problem if I  were guilty,and clearly,I'm not,right?

天啊 你不信我 对吧? - 我当然信啦

God,you don't believe me,do you? - Sure,I do.

肯定是哪个跟瑞克有仇的神经不正常的家伙

It must've been some other random maniac with a grudge against

烧了他的餐厅的 - 你在说我是骗子吗?

Rick who burned down his restaurant. - So you're calling me a liar?

你就是这么想的 你说我在撒谎

That's what you're doing.You're saying I lied.

又不是第一次了

Well,it wouldn't be the first time.

砸砖头的事你也撒谎了 还若无其事呢

You lied about the brick,and you were pretty smooth,too.

靠 我还信了呢 - 就跟我相信你说的

Hell,I bought it. - Yeah,just like I bought

你没跟瑞克上床一样嘛 - 你说什么?

your story about never sleeping with Rick. - Excuse me?

"噢 看着我 瑞克" "你知道我为人的 瑞克"- 行了

"Oh,look at me,Rick. You know me,Rick."- Okay.

天啊 感觉就跟叫你们俩去开房一样

God,I felt like telling you guys to get a room.

好了 你怒火中烧 所以我要让这事到此为止

Okay,you are angry,so I'm gonna let that one pass,

我最后说一遍

and I'm gonna say this for e very last time.

我跟瑞克之间没事发生

nothing happened between me and Rick.

Okay.

我没纵火

I didn't set that fire.

听到了吗?

You see?

我也能一字一顿的

I can talk slow,too.

卡洛斯叫我给罗茜送点狗粮

Carlos asked me to pick up some doggy treats for Roxy.

他打电话给你? 为什么不找我呢?

He called you? Why didn't he ask me?

噢 我想是那时候你很忙吧...

Oh,I think you were busy at the time..

绑架他的导盲犬

kidnapping his guide dog.

顺便说一句 干得漂亮嘛

classy,by the way.

不要给我下结论

Don't judge me.

你都不知道那条狗有多可恶

You don't know this hound from hell.

我声音大一点点 她就狂吠

I raise my voice a teensy bit,and she barks,

我稍微拍打一下卡洛斯 她就在那咆哮如雷

or I give Carlos a little smack,and she growls.

好吧 我有办法

Well,I have an idea.

你别做那些事不就得了?

Why don't you not do those things?

谢谢你的饼干 艾迪  - 不 我是说真的

Thanks for the biscuits,Edie. - No,I'm serious.

肯定是着了什么魔

There was always a certain..

你才会经常虐待卡洛斯的

.sick charm to the way you used to abuse Carlos.

不过现在他瞎了 那就太病态了吧

But now that he's blind,it's just sick.

我们很好 我们就这样子 我们就是这么相处的

We're fine.This is who we are.This is our relationship.

不过 你们的相处方式要改一改了 加布

Well,ur relationship has to change,Gaby

因为他不一样了

because he's changed.

没那么悬乎 不就眼睛嘛

Not that much. Just his eyes.

嗯 不是的 我了解卡洛斯 他很骄傲

Mm,no.I know Carlos. He's proud.

他竭力假装他还是那个

He's gonna pretend that he can still go toe-to-toe with you

能和你如鱼得水的男人

as if he was the same man that he always was.

可他不是了 他也绝不会承认这一点的

But he's not,and he will never admit that.

您凭空猜测完了么 离了三次婚的老妞?

are you done with your armchair analysis,3-divorce annie?

完了 不过如果你不好好对卡洛斯

Sure.But if you're not gonna treat Carlos right,

外边大把女人等着呢

there are plenty of other womenout there who will.

我想我证明过了

I think I proved that.

你怎么不进去?

why don't you come inside?

我没办法每天步出大门然后见到那个人

I can't come out my front door every day and see that man.

我们得搬家

We have to move.

苏珊...

Susan...

我知道很难

I know this is difficult,

但在你挂出"此房出售"的大牌之前

but before you start putting up "for sale" signs,

我们退一步看看

let's just take a step back.

怎么退法?  - 他想杀了你

Take a step back from what?  - He tried to murder you.

我知道奥森的所做所为很可怕 不过...

I know what Orson did was horrible,but...

我决定原谅他了

I've decided to forgive him.

你怎么原谅他啊? 他把你弄得昏迷不醒

How can you do that? He put you in a coma.

我在那儿度日如年

I sat there day after day

担心你能否活过来

wondering if you were gonna live.

我所关心的是 奥森可以去死了

As far as I'm concerned, Orson can go to hell.

嗯 我跟他谈过

Well,I've talked to him.

相信我 他跟死差不多了

Trust me,he's already been there.

那也不够

Well,that's not enough.

他得为他的所为付出代价 他得去坐牢

He should pay for what he did.He should go to prison.

然后呢 让布里没了丈夫

And what,leave Bree without a husband

本杰明没了老爸? 你不想这样的

and Benjamin without a dad?  - You don't want that.

听着...

Look...

我这辈子也做过很多可怕的事

I've done some pretty horrible things in my life,

不过你原谅了我

but you forgave me

因为你知道我有多懊悔

because you knew how much I regretted 'em.

我深信他也很抱歉他的所为

I really believe he's sorry for what he did.

所以现在我得原谅他

So now I have to forgive him.

我需要这么做

I've just got to.

不过...

But...

你做不到我也能理解

I also understand if you can't.

嘿 你们可不能溜下床的哦

Hey,you guys know you're not supposed to be out of bed.

怎么爸爸又在睡沙发啊?

How come daddy's sleeping on the couch again?

过来

Come here.

来吧

Come on.

好吧

okay.

妈妈跟爸爸在吵架

Mommy and daddy are sort of...fighting,

不过我们会解决的

but we're working through it.

你们在吵什么?

What are you fighting about?

噢 他做了些事惹怒了妈妈

Oh,something he did that made mommy really mad.

我们能跟你说件事吗?

Can we talk to you about something?

可以啊

Yes,of course.

前几天在披萨店  - 嗯哼?

The other day at the pizza place...

我们听爸爸说那个男人要把你带走

We heard daddy say that man wanted to take you away from us.

噢 宝贝 真不好意思

Oh,sweetie,I am so sorry.

我猜那话吓到你们了吧?

I bet that really scared you,didn't it?

Yeah.

所以你们去出席派对的时候

So when you went to that party

我们骑上单车去了那家餐厅

we got on our bikes and de down to his restaurant.

你们干吗了?

You did what?

我们就是想赶他走

We just wanted him to go away.

所以我们放了火

That's why we set the fire.

所以别生爸爸的气

So please don't be mad at daddy.

噢 天啊

Oh,my god.

迈克说我得原谅奥森...

Mike says I need to forgive Orson...

苏珊 - 他说得对

Susan  - and he's right.

我得找个方式让一切平静下来

I have to find a way to make peace with all of this.

不过你要理解

But you need to understand,

这是我做过的最难的事

it's gonna b one of the hardest things I've ever done.

而且跟我这辈子的大多数事情一样

And like most things in my life,

我恐怕不会用多优雅的方式去解决

I probably won't do it with much elegance or grace.

所以如果我不过来串门喝喝咖啡...

So if I don't come over to your house for coffee...

如果你们俩经过时我不微笑以待...

if I don't smile when the two of you walk by,

请你务必知道 我依然爱你

just please know that I still love you.

而对于宽恕奥森...

And for forgiving Orson...

请耐心点

Just be patient.

我能做到的

I'll get there.

你能原谅奥森 真让人钦佩...

I think it's admirable that you wanna forgive Orson...

因为我就做不到

Because I can't.

你在干吗?

whatcha doin'?

在为我跟布里接的活动 开菜单呢

Working on the menu for the event that Bree and I are catering.

我得停一停了

I have to stop now to..

在印刷店关门前去取请柬 我替你去吧

pick up the invitations at the printer's beforehey closE.I can do that for you.

我来好了 宝贝  - 不 我想去

It's okay,sweetie. - No,I want to.

也许我回来的路上还能买点晚餐

Maybe I could pick up some dinner for us on the way back.

霍斯金夫人的女儿在她把一个叫的斯莱士男孩

You know,Mrs. Hoskins'daughter became nice like this once...

带回家前也曾经这么贴心过...

right before she brought home a boy named Slash.

我是在体贴你 是因为我最近这么让你头疼 而且...

I'm being nice because I've been a pain lately,and...

亚当走了 我们也得齐心了啊

with Adam gone,we need to be a team.

现在就剩我们了

It's just us now.

怎么了?

What?

就是...

It's just...

就像你在我不注意的时候

It's like you turned into this lovely young woman

变成了一个可爱的年轻女子

when I wasn't looking.

吃晚餐的路上要在印刷店停一下

We have to stop at the printer on the way to dinner.

宝贝 听你的

Whatever you say,sweetheart.

现实是

The truth is,

谁都会偶尔打破常规

everyone breaks the rules now and then...

从没想过可能会被抓个正着

Never thinking for one second they might get caught.

不过如果他们给抓住了

but if they do,

他们就是简单地请求原谅

they simply ask for forgiveness.

而且大多数时候 他们得到了原谅

And most of the time,they receive it.

可有些行为是那么的恶劣

But some acts are so wicked,

他们只会遭到我们的谴责

they demand only our condemnation.

人怎么避开这种定数呢?

How do people avoid such a fate?

嗯... 窍门就在于

Well...the trick is

搞清楚哪些规则就是用来违反的...

knowing which rules are made to be broken...

而哪些规则...

and which rules...

并非如此

are not.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,445评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,889评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,047评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,760评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,745评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,638评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,011评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,669评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,923评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,655评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,740评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,406评论 4 320
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,995评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,961评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,023评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,483评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容