看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07 Part5

看美剧练口语笔记更方便学习啦!公众号vvstudy详细笔记+音频+字幕持续更新

Scene 8 Jay & Gloria (00:14:17-00:15:06)

Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry. 保持专注 保持冷静 保持士气.


Scene 8-1.png

[.]

  • 准备好了吗?除了 Are you ready? 还可以这样说:
    You all set? 准备好了吗?
  • Is this seat taken? -请问这有人坐吗?
  • down 除了常见的在下面外,还常用来指在里面. In or at.
    -I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital. 我是她在儿童医院的护士.
    -The cans are stored down cellar. 罐头藏在地窖里.

[.]

  • Okay, go get 'em. 打倒她~.
    get them -> get'em th发生击穿.

[.]

  • Who's the toughest/bravest/baddest? 最强悍/勇敢/棒的.

Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry. 保持专注 保持冷静 保持怒气
-Who's the toughest? -I am. -谁最强悍 -我
-Who's the bravest? -I am. -谁最勇敢 -我
Who's the baddest? 谁最棒
Can you guys ask all the questions now 你们能一口气问完吗
so I don't have to keep lifting this? 我就不用一遍遍举起这面罩了
-Go. -Go get 'em! -上吧 -加油
-There we go. You all set? -Yeah. -开始了 准备好了吗 -是的
Okay, go get 'em. Good luck. 好嘞 加油 好运哦
-Excuse me. Is this seat taken? -No. Sit. -请问这有人坐吗 -没有 坐吧
Oh, thank you. 谢谢
-Oh, is Manny yours? -Yes. -曼尼是你家孩子吗 -是的
Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier. 他非常棒 我看过他比赛
Thank you. 谢谢
-Is she your little girl? -Oh, Caroline? No. No. -那是你女儿吗 -卡罗琳吗 不是
Sadly, her parents passed away. 很遗憾 她的父母都过世了
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital. 我是她在儿童医院的护士
But all of my patients are like family to me. 但我视所有病人为家人.

Scene 9 Phil and Luck and Manny (00:15:07-00:16:26)

[.]

  • nothing compares with sth. 没有什么能和些事媲美.
    -but nothing compares with that sound right there. 但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美.
  • my foot is backwards. 我扭脚了.
  • Bring it on. 放马过来吧.

[.]

  • 后鼻音+连读: bring-it-on.

[.]

  • I can talk about crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home. 我可以谈论一整天的天花线和嵌入灯.
    -crown molding 吊顶.
    -recessed lighting 嵌入灯.
  • They're too slippery. 这破地板 太滑了.
    -slippery 滑. the floor is sippery.

Well, our boys are enjoying themselves. 孩子们玩得很开心
Yeah. I can talk about 是啊 我可以谈论
crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home, 一整天的天花线和嵌入灯
but nothing compares with that sound right there. 但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美
Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine. 老弟啊 他没事
My foot. I think it's backwards. 我的脚 我感觉脚扭过去了
-It's not backwards. -Wh-What happened? -没扭过去 -怎么回事
It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery. 都是这破地板 太滑了
Oak. Also known as nature's pillow. 橡木家具也被称为自然的枕头
-It's like ice. -Now, let's not start blaming the floors. -像冰一样滑 -好了 别责备地板了
-You shouldn't have been running. -I saw a ghost. -你不该跑的 -我看到一个鬼
Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me. 鬼 我是菲尔·邓菲 是我的错
That's acting like a natural shoehorn. 这楼梯就像个天然鞋拔子
Okay. Probably better all take 好吧 大家最好都脱了鞋
our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me. 再上楼参观 跟我来
She's our little miracle. 她是我们的奇迹
Oh. I only wish her father had made it back 要是她爸爸没死在阿富汗战场
from Afghanistan to see this. 还能来看比赛就好了
Oh, there's our cheering section. 我们的啦啦队来了
Over here, you guys. 这边 朋友们
Oh, my God. We have to stop him. 我的神呐 我们必须阻止他
Maybe I can pull the fire alarm. 也许我可以拉响火警警报器
Expect no mercy. 别指望我会手软
Bring it on, big boy. 放马过来吧 小子.


看美剧练口语笔记更方便学习啦!公众号vvstudy详细笔记+音频+字幕持续更新

强烈推荐一起来~ 推文形式如图,阅读+收听更直观
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

  • The Inner Game of Tennis W Timothy Gallwey Jonathan Cape ...
    网事_79a3阅读 14,303评论 3 20
  • rljs by sennchi Timeline of History Part One The Cognitiv...
    sennchi阅读 12,180评论 0 10
  • 下午16.30微信收到一条消息,周姐发来的 “王妈走了,我正在赶回家的路上快到了” 干妈走了,她离开我们了,被病痛...
    拾月蓝林阅读 1,360评论 2 2
  • 味道真香君为别,设言卿回我宴迎,一月今过望穿眼,我欲宴卿卿未还。 别时依依难割舍,一步九回心茫茫,八十四秋身骤瘦,...
    陌霜阅读 3,068评论 0 8
  • 我说 你是春天里的春雨 消弥了冬的苍白 我以为 守望不是无悔 还好 有条小船藉怀 眉心的红色朱砂 点在...
    y泥阅读 2,087评论 0 1

友情链接更多精彩内容