总裁和娇妻

“你要把我关到什么时候!”豪华的私人别墅内,传来

"when are you going to lock me up?" In the luxurious private villa, came

一阵阵玻璃摔碎的声音。

The sound of broken glass.

总裁闲适的坐在沙发上,慢条斯理的点燃一根烟,“不

The president sat leisurely on the sofa and slowly lit a cigarette. "No.

让你出去是为了你好,乖。”

Let you out for your own good, good boy. "

暴躁的小娇妻闻言,咬着牙恨恨出声:“你到底要把我

When the grumpy little wife heard the words, she bit her teeth and hated them: "are you going to put me in the end?"

囚禁到什么时候?我恨你!”

When will you be imprisoned? I hate you! "

总裁微微眯了眯眼,起身压近她,抬起他的下巴,用

The president squinted slightly, got up and pressed her, lifted his chin, and used

手指拭去她的眼泪,低语道:“让你出去,可以,但是

Her fingers wiped her tears and whispered, "Let you out, yes, but

你要答应我一个条件。”

You have to promise me one condition. "

小娇妻眨了眨泛着泪花的水眸。怯怯道:“要我怎么

Xiao Jiao's wife blinked her tearful eyes. Timid way: "what do you want me to do?"

做?”

Do it? "

总裁邪魅一笑,吐了一口烟圈:“

The president smiled and puked out a cigarette ring: "

·出门戴口罩,勤洗手

Go out and wear a mask and wash your hands frequently

·咳嗽或打喷嚏时捂住口鼻

Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing

将肉、蛋彻底做熟

Make meat and eggs thoroughly

避免与呼吸道感染患者密切接触

Avoid close contact with patients with respiratory tract infections

避免近距离接触野生动物或活牲畜

Avoid close contact with wild animals or live livestock

不要随地吐痰

Don't spit anywhere.

不要去人多的地方凑热闹”

Don't go to crowded places. "

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。