中英美文|泰戈尔诗句中英对照|240906更新

1. 生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  Life is as beautiful as the summer flowers, death as peaceful as the autumn leaves.

2. 世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。

  The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for my return the song of my heart.

3. 你微笑,对我默默无言,我觉得我已经认识你很久了。

  Your smile has been my silent companion, and I feel as if I have known you for ages.

4. 爱情若没有音乐,就像春天没有花。

  Love without music is like spring without flowers.

5. 你若爱她,让你的爱像阳光一样包围她,并且给她自由。

  If you love her, let your love be like the sun to her, giving light and warmth but never burning.

6. 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼里找到了天空。

  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

7. 你是我生命中的一首诗,我用尽一生去书写。

  You are the poem of my life, which I write with all my life.

8. 你的眼睛是夜空的星星,照亮我前行的路。

  Your eyes are the stars of the night sky, lighting my way forward.

9. 你是我生命中的春天,让我枯萎的心重新绽放。

  You are the spring of my life, making my withered heart bloom again.

10. 我们的心灵是相互的镜子,你看到的我,是我眼中的你。

    Our minds are like mirrors reflecting each other; what you see in me is what I see in you.

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容