I don't even know you. what do you want to know?我根本不了解你,想知道什么尽管问
that's what kicked this whole thing off.这就是一切祸事的源头
Don't you use language like that with me.Who do you think you are?别这样对我说话,你以为你是谁?
You don't leave a massage and take off.你不能留个言就不见了
I can't even afford my phone.我连电话费都付不起
I don't know what I was thinking.我不知道自己在想什么
Ten percent raise and benefits. I'm drawing the line.加薪10%,再加福利,这是我的底限了
Twenty million dollars is more money than these people have ever dreamed of.两千万是这些人一辈子都不敢梦想的财富
Who don't mind being the maid and getting nothing in return.愿意为你做牛做马不求回报
For the first time in my life I've got people respecting me.是我一辈子第一次感受到被人尊重的滋味
I've ever done is bend my life around what men decide they need.我这辈子都对男人屈服,为男人牺牲
I know more about these plaintiffs than you ever will.我对这些原告的了解是你一辈子望尘莫及的
We'll just have to spend some time filling in the holes in your research.我们只要花点时间,填补你资料上的漏洞
When i saw you i said to myself there's something about her.当我看到你时我心想这个女孩很特别
You are the tape of person i could say anything to.你是那种能让我无拘无束说出心里话的人
Let him do all the talking.让他尽量说
she was losing faith in the system.她对这个体制失去信心
It's a complicated issue.事情很复杂
You should reward me accordingly你应该论功行赏