Maybe a twinge when I get crushed. |
输的时候 有点后悔 |
Nothing when I'm up. |
但是赚了就没感觉了 |
It happens. |
就是这样 |
You ever do this thing where you pull up your positions |
你有没有那种时候 停止所有的交易 |
and just stare at them on the screen? |
死死盯着屏幕 |
Try to really hold on to all that money inside? |
恨不得把所有钱都抓在手上 |
No. |
没有 |
Does it make you feel happy when you do? |
你这么做的时候开心吗 |
Like it's enough? |
觉得这就足够了 |
No. |
不 |
Right. |
这就对了 |
Because what drives you doesn't understand "Enough." |
因为就是不知足才让你不断前进 |
Well, last night, I was doing it... Staring at the numbers. |
昨天晚上 我正在盯着数字 |
I look away from the screen, out the window, |
我目光离开了屏幕 看向窗外 |
and I see them out there, |
我就看见它们在那 |
eating everything we planted |
把我们种的东西都吃了 |
like it's a fucking salad bar for them. |
就好像是吃不限量沙拉 |
And then just... rage |
我当时就怒火中烧 |
over how fucking stupid they are. |
因为它们的愚蠢 |
Eat, move, shit. Eat, move, shit. Repeat. |
就知道吃 跑 拉 一遍遍重复 |
I mean, how can things that dumb have the gall |
蠢成这样的东西 |
to occupy the same space that I do? |
怎么能有那个胆和我在同一片土地 |
Does that one make any sense to you? |
你能明白我的意思吗 |
Yeah, more than you know. |
比你想象的更明白 |
Is that Pete Decker? |
那是彼得·戴克吗 |
What? |
什么 |
He used to work at Axe. |
他之前在埃克斯工作 |
Do you have business with him? |
你和他有业务往来吗 |
Which guy? |
谁 |
Decker. There. |
戴克 在那 |
I don't know. I guess I missed him. |
不知道啊 我可能没看到他 |
I love you. |
爱你 |
Talk to you, okay? |
回头聊 好吧 |
Look, there won't be any record of what happened here. |
这里发生过什么 不会有任何记录 |
It's been worked out. |
已经都解决了 |
But I'll remember. |
但是我会记着 |
I can't have this. |
我不希望再有这种情况 |
Can't give the world another reason to hate us. |
不能再给别人一个讨厌我们的理由 |
Can't give a wedge to law enforcement, a way in. |
不能给执法部门可乘之机 进入我们公司 |
You understand? |
你明白了吗 |
Go get yourself coffee. Shower in the gym. |
你去买杯咖啡 去健身房洗个澡 |
Don't fucking talk about any of this to anyone. |
别和任何人说起这件事 |
Keep it together. All right? |
振作一下 好吗 |
What you need to know before we even start |
我们在开始之前需要知道 |
is how tight these guys are with each other. |
这帮家伙有多团结 |
完整版请点击 |
|
They are grateful, and they're scared. |
他们充满感激 而且充满畏惧 |
Let's get started. |
我们开始吧 |
This is a proffer session, |
这是提出协议的会议 |
otherwise known as Queen for a Day. |
也被称作一日王后 ( 美国电影名) |
As the documents you signed state, |
你们所签的文件列明 |
you lay out everything illegal |
你交代你在证券行业 |
you've done in the securities industry, |
做的所有违法事情 |
particularly in regards to Axe Capital, |
尤其是和埃克斯资本公司有关的 |
in return for a felony 5K letter-reducing sentence. |
作为交换 你可以获得重罪减刑 |
If you are untruthful or withholding, |
如果你说假话或者有所隐瞒 |
you can and will be prosecuted. |
你也一定会被起诉的 |
"Sing for your supper and you'll get breakfast in the morn'." |
今晚好好唱歌 明早还会有早饭 |
But what they don't spell out in that, uh, fine show stopper |
但是在这首脍炙人口的歌里他们没唱出来的是 |
is what happens when you decide that you forgot the tune. |
如果你决定突然忘记了一切 事情会怎样 |
Well, then you go to jail, Pete, and so do mom and dad. |
彼得那你就得进监狱了 爸爸妈妈也得一起 |
So, is it prison or start talking? |
进监狱还是开始聊 |
Just another schnook running his own money. |
就是一傻子想自立门户 |
Fucking egg noodles with ketchup. |
想拿番茄酱拌鸡蛋面 |
Okay. Let's do this. |
好了 我们开始吧 |
How does the day start at Axe Capital? |
在埃克斯资本公司的一天如何开始的 |
What does Axe do? |
埃克斯每天都做什么 |
The real answer is anything he wants. |
答案是他想做什么就做什么 |
When you're at his level, |
等你到了他那个级别 |
you're more like a nation-state than a person. |
你更像是一个国家而不是一个人 |
There is no schedule he's following. |
他没有计划 |
I mean, when he shows up, the meeting starts. |
我是说 他出现 会议就开始 |
I got it. He's rich. Let's go. |
我明白 他是有钱人 接着说 |
Rich? |
有钱人 |
Rich is a Marquis Jet card, |
有钱人拿着一张马奎斯飞机公司的卡 |
uh, flying out East on a chopper. |
坐着直升机去东部 |
This is more like, "Hey, I want a cheesesteak. |
他是直接说 我想吃费城牛肉芝士三文治 |
Send some guy to Philly |
派个人去费城买 |
and bring them back for everyone." |
给每个人都带一个 |
Jim's or Shank's? |
吉姆的还是尚客的 |
Both. And Tony Luke's. |
都要 还有唐尼·卢克的 |
The fact is, he does not need to call meetings. |
事实就是 他从来不用召开会议 |
Everywhere he goes, they form around him. |
他走到哪 人们都围在他周围 |
I mean, he's like a... Like an aircraft carrier |
他就好像一个战斗群中心的 |
in the center of a strike group. |
航空母舰 |
When he turns left, |
他向左转 |
battleships, destroyers, subs, |
战斗机 驱逐舰 潜艇 |
they all turn left with him. |
全部和他一起左转 |
- I could use a coffee. - Yeah. |
- 我想喝杯咖啡 - 好的 |
- Anyone else? - In a minute. |
- 有人要吗 - 等一下 |
Keep going. |
你接着说 |
You just don't know where his focus is gonna land. |
你不知道他的注意力在哪 |
Sometimes, you hope it lands on you. |
有的时候 你希望他的注意力在你身上 |
Sometimes, you wish you were invisible. |
有的时候 你希望他看不见你 |
Because when it does land on you, |
因为他把注意力转移到你身上的时候 |
he sees everything. |
他无所不知 |
No, no. |
不 不 |
I did get the offer, but I did turn it down. |
确实有人开价要挖我 但是我拒绝了 |
That's what I was coming to tell you. |
我来就是想和你说这件事 |
Good. |
真好 |
Because it seemed like maybe you were trying to tell me |
不过看起来你好像准备告诉我 |
if I didn't match it, you were gonna leave. |
如果我开的价比他们低 你就要走人了 |