古人说:人言落日是天涯,望极天涯不见家。已恨碧山相阻隔,碧山还被暮云遮。晓风残月,游子他乡,乡愁油然而生。一座小桥,一座青山,一缕炊烟,一棵老树,一条小河,还有那盛开的小花,都是可爱、美丽的家乡。一片田野,一坑水洼,暖暖的太阳,飘忽的秋叶,叽叽喳喳的鸟儿,夏日树上聒噪的知了,夜晚吵闹的蛙鸣,总是能够勾起思念家乡的情绪。可最让我牵挂的还是故乡的人儿,雪花千里将飘落,伊人不曾伴身旁,抬头不见明月,思念早已飘去家乡,思念之人尚可安好?
Sing, Ballad-singer, raise a hearty tune;
唱吧,歌谣手,唱出热情的歌,
Make me forget that there was ever a one
让我忘却曾经有过一个人,—
I walked with in the meek light of the moon
每当干完一天活,趁月光柔和,
When the day's work was done.
我常和她同行。
Rhyme, Ballad-rhymer, start a country song;
唱吧,歌谣手,唱一支家乡的歌,
Make me forget that she whom I loved well
让我忘却我最爱的那一个
Swore she would love me dearly, love me long,
她发誓要深深爱我,长久爱我:
Then-what I cannot tell!
后来呢,我没法说!
Sing, Ballad-singer, from your little book;
唱吧,歌谣手,唱你的小歌本,
Make me forget those heart-breaks, achings, fears;
让我忘却烦忧,悲痛和心碎,
Make me forget her name, her sweet sweet look –
让我忘却她的名字,她的甜美,
Make me forget her tears.
忘却她的眼泪。