Fine on the outside

I never had thatmany friends growing up

从小到大,我就没有多少朋友

so I learned to be

所以我学着去

okay with

好好地

just me, just me, just me, just me

与自己、自己、自己、自己为友

and l'll be fine on the outside

如此一来,只身一人在外的我也将会一切安好

I like to eat inthe school by myself

我喜欢独自一人在学校进餐

anyway

无论如何

so l'll just stay

因此我只会伫立

right here, right here, right here, right here

在这、在这、在这、在这儿

and I'II be fine on the outside

这样一来,只身一人在外的我也将会一切安好

so I just sit in my room after hours with themoon

所以我在放学后只安坐于只有月亮相伴的寝室

and think of who knows my name

然后沉思:有谁知晓我的名字?

would you cry if I died?

如果我死了,你会为我哭泣吗?

would you remember my face?

你还会记得我的音容吗?

so I left home, I packed up and I moved

因此,有一天,我离开了家,带上重要的东西,往别处进发

far away

去到了一个很远

from my past one day

离我的过去很远的地方

and I laugh, I laugh, I laugh, I laugh

然后我笑了、笑了、笑了、笑了

I sound fine on the outside

我聆听到了外面世界的美好

ha ha ha~ha…

哈~~~~~~

sometimes I feello st, sometimes I'm confused

我时而感到迷茫,时而感到困惑

sometimes I find

时而发现

that I am not alright

自己的所作所为并不是完全正确

and I cry, and I cry, and I cry...

之后,我哭了、哭了,任凭怎样也止不住......

ha ha ha~ha...

哈~~~~~~

so I just sit inmy room after hours with the moon

因此我在放学后只安坐于只有月亮相伴的寝室

and think of who knows my name

然后沉思:有谁知晓我的名字?

would you cry if I died?

如果我死了,你会为我哭泣吗?

would you remember my face?

你还会记得我的音容吗?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容