梦中梦 - 埃德加·爱伦·坡

时间的大海,浪涛拍岸,翻卷着红尘的喧嚣。我们的生命,如同手中沙粒,一点一点悄悄流逝。一切终将消逝,终将消逝。无法期许,从时间喧嚣的海浪中留下一粒璀璨的金沙。梦如人生,人生如梦,面对现实的无奈忧伤,何尝不希望一切都只是梦中之梦,可以在梦醒时分,擦干泪痕。

Take this kiss upon the brow!

在你的额上印吻!

And, in parting from you now,

今已到离别时分,

Thus much let me avow —

就让我大声宣告——

You are not wrong, who deem

你的说法没错,

That my days have been a dream;

我的人生就是梦;

Yet if hope has flown away

但,若希望已飞遁

In a night, or in a day,

在黑夜,或在白昼,

In a vision, or in none,

或有影,又或无痕,

Is it therefore the less gone?

那可有一丝留存?

All that we see or seem

我们所见所感

Is but a dream within a dream.

难道只是梦中梦。

I stand amid the roar

惊涛拍岸巨浪吼

Of a surf-tormented shore,

我站立在岸头,

And I hold within my hand

试图伸出手

Grains of the golden sand —

把金色沙粒抓牢——

How few! yet how they creep

太少!它们都

Through my fingers to the deep,

从指缝流入深涛,

While I weep—while I weep!

怎不泪流—怎不泪流!

O God! Can I not grasp

哦天!我能不能够

Them with a tighter clasp?

紧握双手留住少少?

O God! can I not save

哦天!我能不能够

One from the pitiless wave?

救下一粒免于凶滔?

Is all that we see or seem

难道我们所见所感

But a dream within a dream?

不过是场梦中之梦?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

友情链接更多精彩内容