少狼第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

少狼第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Stiles, what the hell are you Doing?! 斯泰尔斯你搞什么鬼
You weren't answering your Phone. 谁叫你不接我电话
Why do you have a bat? 你拿球棒干什么
I thought you were a Predator. 我以为你是铁血战士
A pre-- 铁血
I--wha--look, I know it's late, 听着我知道现在很晚了
but you gotta hear this. 但你先听我说
I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. 我爸20分钟前出去了
Dispatch called. 紧急任务
They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, 他们调动了比肯分局所有的警力
and even state police. 连州警也出动了
For what? 去干什么
Two joggers found a body in the woods. 两个在林子里跑步的人发现了一具尸体
完整版请点击
A dead body? 一具死尸
No, a body of water. 不是一片水
Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body. 废话你这呆瓜当然是死尸
You mean like murdered? 被谋杀的吗
Nobody knows yet. 还不知道
Just that it was a girl, 只知道是个女孩
少狼单词统计

少狼高频单词统计
probably in her 20s. 20多岁的样子
Hold on, if they found the body, 等等既然他们找到尸体了
then what are they looking For? 那他们还去找什么
That's the best part. 问得好
They only found half. 他们只找到半具
We're going. 我们走吧
比肯山保护区 夜间不得入内
We're seriously doing this? 我们真的要去吗
You're the one always bitching 你不是成天发牢骚
that nothing ever happens in this town. 说这个小镇总是平淡无奇吗
I was trying to get a good night's sleep 我还想今晚好好睡一觉
before practice tomorrow. 明天还要训练呢
Right, 'cause sitting on the bench 是啊因为坐在替补席上
is such a grueling effort. 是非常浪费体力的
No, because I'm playing this year. 不是这一学年该我上场了
In fact, I'm making first line. 而且我还要打首发
Hey, that's the spirit. 精神可嘉啊
Everyone should have a dream, 每个人都应该有梦想
even a pathetically unrealistic one. 即使是不切实际的
Just out of curiosity, 我好奇地问一句
which half of the body are we looking for? 我们是找尸体的哪一半呢
I didn't even think about that. 我还真没有想过这个问题
And, uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here? 要是凶手还在林子里该怎么办呢
Also something I didn't think about. 这个问题我也没有想过
It's...comforting to know you've planned this out 你"精心策划"的行动
with your usual attention to detail. 真让人心里踏实啊
I know. 我知道
Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one 是不是应该让我这个哮喘病患者
holding the flashlight, huh? 拿手电筒呢
Wait, come on! 快跑
Stiles! 斯泰尔斯
Wait up! 等等我
Stiles! 斯泰尔斯
Stiles! 斯泰尔斯
Hold it right there! 不许动
Hang on, hang on. 别动别动
This little delinquent belongs to me. 这小崽子是我儿子
Dad, how are you doing? 爸爸你好啊
So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls? 这么说你一直在偷听的电话吗
No, heh. 没有
少狼中英对照台词本截图

少狼中英对照台词本截图
Not the boring ones. 那些无聊的除外
Now, where's your usual partner in crime? 好吧你的同伙呢
Who, Scott? 谁斯科特吗
Sc-scott's home. 斯科特在家呢
He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep 他说明天是开学的第一天
for first day back at school tomorrow. 今晚想睡个好觉
It's just me in the woods. Alone. 我一个人进了林子一个人
Scott, you out There? 斯科特你在那儿吗
Scott? 斯科特
Well, young man, 臭小子
I'm gonna walk you back to your car. 我带你回到你的车上
And you and I are gonna have a conversation 同时咱俩得好好谈谈
about something called invasion of privacy. 什么叫侵犯个人隐私
Dude...watch the paint job. 哥们儿别刮花我的车
Yo, Jackson, let's go, bro. 杰克逊快点兄弟
Okay, let's see this thing. 让我看看
It was too dark to see much, 昨天晚上太黑没看清
but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf. 但我十分敢肯定咬我的是一只狼
A wolf bit you? 你被一只狼给咬了
No, not a chance. 不不可能的事
I heard a wolf howling. 我还听到狼嚎了
No, you didn't. 不可能你肯定幻听了
What do you mean, no, I didn't? 什么叫我幻听了
How do you know what I heard? 你怎么可能知道我听到了什么
Because California doesn't have wolves,okay? 因为加州从来没有出现过狼
Not in like 60 years. 至少在过去的六十年里没有过
- Really?- Yes, really. -真的吗-千真万确
There are no wolves in California. 加州根本就没有狼
All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, 好吧如果你不相信我说的关于狼这事
then you're definitely not gonna believe me 那你肯定也不会相信
about when I tell you I found the body. 我找到了另半具尸体
You--are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
No, man, I wish. 没有我倒希望我没发现
I'm gonna have nightmares for a month. 看来我这个月都得做噩梦了
Oh, god, that is freaking awesome. 天啊这太棒了
I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing 这将会是这个小镇发生过
that's happened to this town since-- 最传奇的事情自从
since the birth of Lydia Martin. 自从莉迪亚· 马丁出生后
Hey, Lydia...you look 莉迪亚你看起来
like you're gonna ignore me. 好像又在无视我
You're the cause of this,you know. 是你造成我现在这种悲剧
Dragging me down to your nerd depths. 是你把我拽进了书呆子的深渊
I'm a nerd by association. 近墨者黑
I've been scarlet nerded by you. 我的书呆子气都是被你传染的
As you all know, 正如你们所知
完整版请点击
there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. 警方昨晚在树林里确实发现了一具尸体
And I am sure your eager little minds 我还敢肯定你们活跃的小脑瓜里
are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. 肯定还萌生出各种关于凶案的恐怖场景
But I am here to tell you 但是我要告诉你们
that the police have a suspect in custody, 警方现在已经拘留了一个嫌疑人
which means you can give your undivided attention 也就是说你们可以集中精力研究一下
to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester. 放在你们桌子上的本学期教学大纲
Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it. 妈妈开学第一天就给我打三通电话有点太多了
Everything except a pen. 我忘带笔了
Oh, my god, I didn't actually forget a pen. 天啊我怎么能把笔给忘带了呢
Okay, okay. I gotta go. 行了行了我该走了
Love ya. 爱你
Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up? 你刚才是说你不是在旧金山长大的吗
No, but we lived there for more than a year, 没错但我在那儿住了一年多
which is unusual in my family. 对于我们家来说已经算是很久了
Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while. 希望比肯山能成为你们最终的家
Class,this is our new student, Allison Argent. 同学们这时我们的新同学艾莉森·阿金斯
Please do your best to make her feel welcome. 希望大家能对她的到来表示欢迎
Thanks. 谢谢
We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis, on page 133. 我们今天开始学习第133页卡夫卡的《变形记》
That jacket is absolutely killer. 这件外套可真是太潮了
Where'd you get it? 哪儿买的
My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco. 我妈在旧金山时是一家时装精品店的采购员
And you are my new best Friend. 既然这样你就是我新晋的闺蜜了
Can someone tell me how 谁能告诉我是怎么回事
new girl is here all of five minutes, 那女生才来学校五分钟
and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique? 就已经打入莉迪亚的小团体内部了
Because she's hot. 因为她也是个辣妞呗
Beautiful people herd together. 美女就喜欢扎推
So,this weekend,there's a Party. 这个周末有个派对
A party? 派对
Yeah...Friday night. 没错星期五晚上
You should come. 你应该过来
Uh,I can't. 我不能
It's family night this Friday. 这周五有家庭聚会
Thanks for asking. 谢谢你的邀请
You sure? I mean,everyone's going after the scrimmage. 真不去么练习赛后大家可是都会去呢
You mean like football? 你是说足球比赛么
Football's a joke in beacon. 足球在比肯就是个大笑话
The sport here is lacrosse. 我们说的是长曲棍网
We've won the state championship 我们可是这个州的
for the past three years. 三连冠
Because of a certain team captain. 都是你这个队长的功劳
Well,we have practice in a few minutes. 我们几分钟后有训练课
That is,if you don't have anywhere else-- 如果你没有地方要去的话
Well,I was going to-- 我要
Perfect...you're coming. 好极了来嘛
But if you play... 但是如果你上场的话
I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. 那么在观众席我就找不到说话的人
Are you really gonna do that to your best friend? 你忍心这样对你最好的朋友么
I can't sit out again. 我不能再置身局外了
My whole life is sitting on the sidelines. 我这辈子都是坐在边线区
This season, I make first line. 本赛季我要争取做首发
Mccall! 麦高
Yeah? 啥事

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 215,923评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,154评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 161,775评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,960评论 1 290
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,976评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,972评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,893评论 3 416
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,709评论 0 271
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,159评论 1 308
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,400评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,552评论 1 346
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,265评论 5 341
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,876评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,528评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,701评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,552评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,451评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容