图文 | 二菟
2017年6月15日,星期四,雨
Thurs.,Jue.15,2017,Rainy
一场雨,从昨日的绵绵小雨下到了今日的大雨绵绵,
This rain,lasting from yesterday to today ,turning rain to heavy rain,
昨日,微风中夹着细雨,浸润了我的衣裳,
Yesterday,the wind takes the rain noto my clothes and wet my clothes,
今日,我撑起了伞,雨水打湿了我的皮鞋,
Today,i take an umbrella,but the rain wet my shoes,
雨水,让南方更像南方,
Rain,let South looks like so South,
如南方姑娘一样温柔的南方。
It's so soft just like a Southern girl.
今日气温,20°C,穿了衬衣加小外套,一切都刚刚好。
Today with 20°C. I'm wearing a shirt and a coat,everything is just right fine.
看见新鲜的东西,总想着尝试一番,
Everytime i find new things and want a go,
如此,我买了一瓶儿樱桃味的可乐,
So, i bought a cherry Coca Cala,
喝下一口,味道苦涩难忍,如同喝药一般痛苦,
In the first sip, it's impossible, what's this fucking bitter taste, and just like i have took a bottle of medicine,
看着开启的可乐,我在犹豫是否应该将它扔掉。
Looking at opened Coca Cala, i have no idea that whether throw it away or not.
我有一种神奇的能力,
I have an unimaginable powers,
每每看着一个A事物,脑子自定义成为B事物,并且脑子还很肯定的就确定了那是B事物,然后身体就跟着脑子开始行动。
That is, when i looking at A and my brain defined it is B. So much sure it's B that the body follows the brain without thinking.
以至于做了很多神奇的事,比如,
Therefore, i have done much unimaginable things, such as,
用护发素洗了刘海,导致刘海很快就油腻了。每天都在重复用同一款护发素洗刘海,不曾怀疑是否用错了洗发水,却很肯定自己头发有问题,一个星期以后才发现自己用的是护发素。
I washing my hair with hair conditioner and soon greasiness makes my hair dirty. Even thogh i use hair conditioner everyday, i have never doubt that i had used wrong shampoo and sure it must be my hair goes wrong. After a week, i finally found out that's my fault.
还有,坐上了一辆公交车,途径的风景不一样了,也没有怀疑自己坐错了车,却很肯定车换了自己不知道的路线,到了终点站,才知道坐错了车。
What's more, i by bus with different scenery from before, also with no doubt that i'm sure took right bus and the bus changed their bus line. When the bus reaching the destination that shows it's my fault.
等等。
And so on.
我将此归结为我的反射弧过长的原因。
From above, i make the conclude that i must have a long long reflex arc.
这是一个由于搁置太久,而发了霉的橘子,
This is an orange that has been mouldy for too loog,
觉得自然生长的霉斑机理,还有些好看,多看了几眼,
I like the nature skin texture of mouldy with a few eyes,
最后给扔掉了。
At last, throw it away.
一件事物,坏掉了,就扔掉了,
One thing, goes bad, and throw it away,
看不见自己的影子了,也就没什么怀念的。
Can't find my trace any more, and there is no miss any more.
有一天,我的宠物,离开了我,
One day, my pet go far away from me,
每每想起,它如此依赖我,依就感觉痛心而哭泣。
Everytime i thought it was so rely on me which touch my heart and make me cry.
—END