Level6

Unit1

Chapter1

How is Jack doing, in general?
总的来说,Jack 怎么样?
In general, he's doing very well.
总的来说,他做得非常不错。
Can you give me some details?
你能告诉我一些细节吗?
Well, he works hard, and he works fast.
好吧,他做事又努力又快。
And how could he improve?
那么他还有什么可以改进的呢?
Let's see. Sometimes he's pretty shy.
让我看看,有时候他非常害羞。
Is that a big problem?
那问题严重吗?
No, it's getting better. We're working on it.
不严重,越来越好了 - 我们正想办法解决。

Chapter2

Everyone is saying there will be a new manager.
每个人都在说将有一个新的经理。
Tanya says there will be job cuts.
谭雅说会有裁员。
People said there wouldn't be a new system.
人们说将不会有一个新的系统。
Benny said we'd move to a new office.
本尼说我们会搬到新的办公室。
What should I say to Donna?
我应该跟 Donna 说什么呢?
You should confirm that the deal is final.
你应该确认这是最终结果。
What can I tell the team?
我能告诉团队什么呢?
If I were you, I'd say there will be some job cuts.
如果我是你,我会说可能会有一些裁员。
It's best to be honest.
最好实话实说。
Should I tell our customers?
我应该告诉我们的客户吗?
Yes - it's always good to talk with customers.
是的 - 和顾客交谈从来都是有好处的。
Got it. Thanks!
明白了。谢谢!

Chapter3

We have six new hires.
我们新雇了六名员工。
Lisa told me that we have six new hires.
Lisa 跟我讲我们新雇了六名员工。
My vacation is in two weeks.
我的假期在两周之后。
Lisa told me her vacation is in two weeks.
Lisa 告诉我她的假期在两周之后。
Tell John he should clean up his desk.
告诉 John 他应该把他的桌子收拾干净。
John, Lisa said that you should clean up your desk.
John,Lisa 说你应该把你的桌子收拾干净。
Has everyone seen the agenda?
每个人都看到议事日程了吗?
We don't have much time, so let's move quickly.
我们时间不多,所以加快速度吧。
First, new hires. Dan's leaving for personal reasons.
首先,新员工的事。Dan 因为个人原因要离开。
Li said that she can do his job while we hire someone.
Li 说我们在招聘新人的时候她能做他的工作。
Any questions before we continue?
我们继续之前,大家有什么问题吗?
Now let's move to item two - company updates.
现在我们来到第二项 - 公司最新情况。

Chapter4

Kari asked when the visitors arrive.
Kari 问访客什么时候到。
Kelly asked why he is leaving.
Kelly 问为什么他要离开。
Colin asked who the new manager is.
Colin 问新经理是谁。
Jane asked where we are meeting.
Jane 问我们在哪里开会。
Jamie asked why the visitors are here.
Jamie 问为什么访客在这里。
Does anyone have anything else to say?
大家有什么其它要说的吗?
Britney didn't have anything to say.
Britney 没什么要说。
Don't tell anyone about the update.
关于公司的最新情况,不要告诉任何人。
Do you want anything from the snack table?
餐桌上的东西你要吃点什么吗?
Is anyone taking notes?
有人在记笔记吗?

Unit2

Chapter1

How have you been feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
How long has this been going on?
这样有多久了?
I've been vomiting all night.
我整个晚上都在吐。
I've been feeling sick for three days.
我觉得恶心有三天了。
I've been having problems sleeping.
我一直很难睡着。

Chapter2

He's had the same symptoms for three days.
他有三天持续同样的症状。
I've been waiting for my prescription since 12 p.m.
我从中午十二点到现在一直在等处方单。
She's had the flu for a week.
她感冒一个星期了。
Since I got sick, I've been drinking lots of liquids.
因为我病了,我一直不停地在喝水。
He's been vomiting since last night.
从昨天晚上开始他一直在吐。
I've been having trouble sleeping for two weeks.
我入睡困难有两周了。

Chapter3

I'd like to fill a prescription.
我来开一张处方。
Does my insurance cover this?
这在我的保险范围内吗?
I'm not currently taking any medication.
我最近没有吃任何药物。
It's better if you take it with some plain food.
吃药期间和着清淡的食物服用会更好。
Take two capsules twice a day for three days.
一天吃两次,每次吃两颗胶囊,吃三天。
I hope you feel better.
我希望你好点。

Chapter4

I was running for a bus when I sprained my ankle.
我赶公共汽车的时候把脚踝扭到了。
I fell off a wall and broke my leg.
我从墙上跌下来,把腿摔断了。
I sprained my wrist and bruised my leg.
我扭伤了手腕,还把腿擦伤了。
I bruised my shoulder while I was cycling.
我骑自行车的时候碰伤了肩膀。
I broke my arm while I was playing volleyball.
我打排球时弄断了胳膊。
I have a bruise on my arm.
我胳膊擦伤了。
I went to the hospital.
我去医院看病。
I'm OK. I have a bruise on my leg.
我没事。我擦伤了腿。
It wasn't serious.
问题不是很大。
I slipped and fell while I was playing soccer.
我踢足球时滑倒了。
Mmmm, it wasn't great.
嗯,不是很好。

Unit3

Chapter1

She has a lot of personal problems.
她有很多个人问题。
She's having financial problems.
她财务上有些问题。
The trouble is that she's addicted to shopping.
问题是她购物成瘾。
Oh, no. That's terrible.
哦,不。那太糟糕了。
Yeah. She can't stop buying clothes.
是的。她不停地买衣服。

Chapter2

You ought to start exercising more.
你应该开始多锻炼身体。
I really should give up drinking coffee.
我真的应该戒掉咖啡。
I should quit eating so much chocolate.
我应该停止吃那么多巧克力。
He had better give up smoking.
他最好戒烟。
You had better break the habit.
你最好戒掉这个习惯。
You had better not begin gambling.
你最好别开始赌博。
She ought to stop while she can.
当她能停止的时候,她应该停止。
You ought to think about working less.
你应该考虑少工作。
Make sure to drink less coffee.
务必少喝点咖啡。
You had better not work so hard.
你最好工作不要那么卖力。
Be sure to exercise every day.
务必每天锻炼身体。

Chapter3

I have a colleague. The colleague is very sloppy.
我有一个同事。这个同事做事非常马虎。
I have a colleague who is very sloppy.
我有一个做事非常马虎的同事。
I work with a guy. He never meets deadlines.
我和一个人共事。他从不按时完成工作。
I work with a guy who never meets deadlines.
我和一个从不按时完成工作的人共事。
I have a new boss. She isn't very flexible.
我有一个新老板。她处事不是非常灵活。
I have a new boss who isn't very flexible.
我有一个处事不是非常灵活的新老板。

Chapter4

Innovation is the solution. It can save us.
创新是解决办法。它能拯救我们。
Innovation is the solution that can save us.
创新是拯救我们的解决办法。
Mismanagement is a problem. It's hurting us.
管理不善是一个问题。它给我们造成损失。
Mismanagement is a problem that's hurting us.
管理不善是一个会给我们造成损失的问题。
We have technology. It's really old and slow.
我们拥有技术。这种技术很老很慢。
We have technology that's really old and slow.
我们拥有很老很慢的技术。

I strongly suggest that we deal with this problem now.
我强烈建议我们现在处理问题。
Another possibility would be to have a team meeting.
另一种可能是开一场团队会议。
The only way to solve the problem is to buy them out.
解决问题的唯一办法就是买下他们所有的股份。
I really think that's the only solution.
我真的认为那是唯一的解决办法。
One solution could be that we hire a new manager.
一种解决办法是我们雇一位新经理。

Unit4

Chapter1

Lynn's great, isn't she?
Lynn 很棒,不是吗?
You work in electronics, don't you?
你在电子行业工作,不是吗?
We can take an office tour, can't we?
我们可以参观一下办公室,不是吗?
They were traveling to Edinburgh, weren't they?
他们那会儿在爱丁堡旅行,不是吗?
Curtis was an editor, wasn't he?
Curtis 以前是编辑,不是吗?
You've got 10 years' experience, haven't you?
你有十年的工作经验,不是吗?

The event lasted all weekend, didn't it?
这场活动持续了整个周末,不是吗?
They can't serve customers in Asia, can they?
他们不能为亚洲的客户提供服务,是吗?
Cory wasn't there, was he?
Cory 那会儿不在那里,是吗?

What do you mean?
您想做什么?
Sorry, but could you repeat that?
对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
Let's see.
我看看。

Chapter2

Are you taking any time off this summer?
这个夏天你打算休假吗?
Are you here with family?
你和家人一起在这里吗?
This event is very well-planned.
这个活动策划得很好。
The food's not too bad.
食物并不是很差。
I'm with Crump and Company. Where are you?
我在 Crump and Company 工作。你在哪里工作呢?
Wow - it's so hot outside!
哇 - 外面太热了!
So, what do you do for a living?
那么,你是做什么的?

Chapter3

I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to introduce Sue.
不好意思打扰一下,我想介绍 Sue。
Oh, you're not interrupting - we were just finished.
哦,不打扰 - 我们刚刚忙完。
I hate to disturb you, but would you like a drink?
对不起,打扰了,你想要喝点什么吗?
No problem - yes, I'll take a soda, thanks.
没问题 - 好的,我想喝汽水,谢谢。
Excuse me - are you in the middle of something?
不好意思 - 您在忙吗?
Sorry - yes. We just need a couple minutes.
不好意思 - 是的。我们只需要几分钟。

Chapter4

They weren't at the event, were they?
他们那时没去那场活动,是吗?
You don't remember his name, do you?
你不记得他的名字了,是吗?
Martha hasn't hired any new people, has she?
Martha 还没招聘新人,是吗?
I guess the networking event was a success.
我认为社交活动举办得很成功。
William seemed interested.
William 似乎挺感兴趣。
I think I made some important contacts.
我认为我完成了几个重要的会晤。
People seemed to enjoy themselves.
人们似乎玩得很开心。
Maybe William will be interested.
William 可能会感兴趣。
They'll probably call me tomorrow.
他们明天可能会给我打电话。

Unit5

Chapter1

Because of strong competition, profits are down.
由于激烈竞争,因此利润有所下降。
Profits are down because of strong competition.
利润有所下降,因为激烈竞争。
Due to rising prices, expenses are up.
由于价格上涨,因此费用上升。
Expenses are up due to rising prices.
由于价格上涨,因此费用上升。
Sales are down. Consequently, there are layoffs.
销售额下降。因此会有裁员。
Sales are up. As a result, profits are also up.
销售额上升。因此利润也有上升。

The purpose of the meeting is to give you an update.
会议的目的是告诉你们最新的信息。
Our market share has been flat.
我们的市场份额平稳。
Our market share has decreased significantly.
我们的市场份额大幅下降。
Our profits have increased significantly.
我们的利润大幅增加。
Our revenues have increased slightly.
我们的收入略微上升。
We have to find a way to increase sales.
我们必须要找到增加销量的办法。

Chapter2

I don't believe layoffs are the best idea.
我认为裁员不是最好的办法。
He doesn't think that layoffs are the best idea.
他认为裁员不是最好的办法。
In my opinion, we need to delay the release.
在我看来,我们需要推迟发布。
Her feeling is that we need to delay the release.
她的意见是我们需要推迟发布。
I think that we could save half a million dollars.
我认为我们能节省五十万美元。
No, I don't think we could save that much.
不,我认为我们省不了那么多。

I'm sorry - would you mind repeating that?
不好意思 - 你介意重复一遍吗?
I'm sorry - could you repeat that?
不好意思 - 你能再说一遍吗?
So you think that he should be fired?
那么你认为他应该被解雇吗?
Do you mean that you think it's a good idea?
你的意思是你认为这是个好主意吗?
I'm sorry, but I didn't catch that.
对不起,可我没听明白。
So, just to confirm, you believe it's too expensive?
那么,只是确认一下,你认为太贵了是吗?
Are you saying we should stop the project?
你是说我们应该停止这个项目吗?

Chapter3

I suggest that we hire a new project manager.
我建议我们招聘一位新的项目经理。
I propose that he delay the project.
我建议他推迟这个项目。
I suggest we have a hiring freeze.
我建议我们冻结招聘。
I propose we wait a couple of months.
我提议我们等上几个月。

Chapter4

I think we should try to spend less money.
我认为我们应该努力少花钱。
The purpose of this proposal is to outline a plan to cut expenses.
本提案的目的旨在概述一个削减开支的计划。
I think we should move to a new location.
I'm sure the best option is to hire more sales staff.
We are proposing that the company open new offices in Asia.
We have reviewed a list of options to find the best solution.
The purpose of this proposal is to cut expenses.
Market share has decreased, due to more competition.

Unit6

Chapter1

The company just isn't reliable.
这家公司实在不可靠。
It takes ages to download.
下载要很久很久。
It's difficult to get the support we need.
很难获得我们需要的支持。
We're having problems getting help.
很难获得我们需要的支持。

They're always so unreliable.
它们老是非常不稳定。
The service is driving us crazy.
这个服务把我们快逼疯了。
We're not so happy with the slow speed.
我们不是很满意缓慢的网速。
It can be pretty frustrating.
这可能非常令人沮丧。
We can never get the support we need.
我们从来都不能获得我们需要的支持。

Chapter2

The prices of the two services are similar.
两个服务的价格相似。
The speeds are very different.
速度非常不同。
Neither is really a good value for the money.
都不是很物有所值。
The packages are not so different.
套餐没有什么太大的不同。
Both packages are equally high quality.
两种套餐质量都很高。

The basic package is five hundred thousand a year.
基础套餐一年五十万。
That's one hundred thousand per month.
每月十万。
The total cost is one million, two hundred thousand.
总价是一百二十万。
The premium costs nine hundred and fifty thousand.
高级套餐九十五万。

Chapter3

If we need help, what's the response time?
要是我们需要帮助,响应时间是多久?
If I need to change my package, what do I do?
要是我们需要更换套餐,我怎么做?
If we have a problem, who do we contact?
要是我们碰到问题,我们联系谁?
What if we have slow speed?
要是我们网速慢,那怎么办?

I'm not sure what you mean.
我不确定你的意思是什么。
I mean, what if I have a problem?
我的意思是,如果我有问题呢?
You mean I can call any time?
你的意思是我可以随时打电话?
You mean it's covered in the service plan?
你的意思是这包含在服务套餐之中?
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思了。

Chapter4

Can we cancel any time?
我们可以随时取消吗?
Are we able to change packages?
我们可以更换套餐吗?
So, I have to wait a month to change packages?
那么,我必须等一个月才能更换套餐,对吗?
Are we allowed to upgrade?
允许我们升级吗?
Do I need to give 14 days' notice?
我需要提前 14 天通知吗?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容