terminal 末端、终点站、航站楼。
T1 全称 Terminal 1,就是1号航站楼。
I'd like to check one bag.
我要托运一个包。
How do I get to security?
我怎么去安检处?
Here's my boarding pass and ID.
这是我的登机牌和身份证。
Could you help me find our gate?
你能帮我找到我们的登机口吗?
Excuse me, when does the plane take off?
打扰一下,请问飞机什么时候起飞?
飞机的“起飞”用take off。那么有起飞就得有落地,land 常见意思是“土地”,这里是“着陆、降落”,到达用arrive即可。
Excuse me, could you bring me a blanket, please?
打扰了,请问您能帮我拿条毛毯吗?
May I get something to drink, please?
请问有什么喝的吗?
有些小伙伴会晕车、晕机,那也是可以问空姐要对应的药片。
May I have some pills for airsickness?
可以给我一些晕机药吗?
sick 生病的、恶心的
airsick “晕机的”,同理“晕车的”就是carsick。
Do you get carsick? 你晕车吗?
I have a carsickness. 我晕车。
How long is this flight going to be delayed?
这班飞机回晚点多久?
1.Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggageunderneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat is back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
女士们,先生们,机长已开启系好安全带的指示灯,请将您的随身行李放在前面的座位下面或头顶的行李架里。请坐好并系好安全带,同时确保您的座椅靠背,折叠托盘完全直立。
2.If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read the special instructions card located by your seat.
如果您坐在紧急出口旁边,请阅读座位旁的特别说明卡。
3.We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories.
在这里要提醒您这是禁烟航班。飞机上所有的地方都禁止吸烟,包括洗手间。
4.Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.
法律规定禁止擅自改动、关闭或破坏洗手间的烟雾探测器。
5.If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.
如果您对今天的航班有任何疑问,请随时向我们的乘务员询问。谢谢!