151
God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
神的巨大的威权是在柔和的微(风思)里,而不在狂风暴雨之中。
152
This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress. I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.
在梦中,一切事都散漫着,都压着我,但这不过是一个梦呀。但我醒来时, 我便将觉得这些事都已聚集在你那里,我也便将自由了。
153
Who is there to take up my duties? asked the setting sun. I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen lamp.
`落日问道:“有谁继续我的职务呢?”瓦灯说道:“我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。”`
154
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
`采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。`
155
Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.
沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。
156
The Great walks with the Small without fear. The Middling keeps aloof.
`大的不怕与小的同游。居中的却远而避之。`
157
The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。
158
Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
`权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。`
159
When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.
当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。
160
The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.
`雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。”`