(译)Love like morning sun爱如暖阳

So often, when I'm alone with my thoughts,

常常,当我一个人独想,

I feel your presence enter me

你总会来到我的心上,

like the morning sun's early light,

就像清晨的阳光,

filling my memories and dreams of us

洒满我记忆的墙,

with a warm and clear radiance.

温暖清澈熠熠闪光。

You have become my love, my life,

你是我的宝贝,我的生命,

and together we have shaped our world

我们一起共铸未来,

until it seems now as natural as breathing.

已经成为对方的命脉。

But I remember when it wasn't always so -

曾经我们也有磕磕绊绊,

times when peace and happiness seemed more like intruders in my life than

安宁和幸福很少青睐,

the familiar companions they are today;

而今它们已是亲密的侣伴。

times when we struggled to know each other,

曾经我们努力相互了解,

but always smoothing out those rough spots

努力把种种不快舒缓,

until we came to share ourselves completely.

直到我们完全接受对方的一天。

We can never rid our lives entirely

我们从不完全

of sadness and difficult times

将悲伤和困难驱散,

but we

只要齐心协力

can understand them together, and grow

就可以排除万难。

stronger as individuals and as a loving couple.

我们既能坚强独立又能结成连理,

If I don't tell you as often as I'd like,

而我却很少告诉你,

it's because I could never tell you enough -

因为语言难以企及

that I'm grateful for you

我对你的感激。

sharing your life with mine,

谢谢你陪我一起!

and that my love for you will live forever.

我对你的爱永不停息!

后记:不论语言之间有多大差异,“爱”是永远相同的主题,减少着语言的差距。只要把自己的领悟和经历带进诗句,你就可以和作者心有灵犀,诗意就会自然而然从心灵流露到眼底。

“本译文仅供个人研习、欣赏语言之用,谢绝任何转载及用于任何商业用途。本译文所涉法律后果均由本人承担。本人同意简书平台在接获有关著作权人的通知后,删除文章。”

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

  • 很多情况下我们都在说要提高沟通力,而且说得最多的是提高与别人的沟通能力,然而今天,我想谈谈自我沟通,这个我们很少提...
    蒋莹阅读 7,789评论 0 1
  • FXBlurView是UIView的子类,它实现毛玻璃效果的原理其实就是覆盖上一层FXBlurView的实例对象。...
    smile小芳阅读 9,029评论 0 2
  • 一只豹和一只绵羊的姿势不同 一条河与一条蛇的目标有别 一个生命若不曾有过奔跑 一定是被什么施了梦靥 也无需像夸父那...
    天然时代阅读 1,549评论 0 1

友情链接更多精彩内容