想与你分享目之所及的所有美好 。
I want to share with you all the good things I can see.

你在我心里的位置 连我自己都羡慕
Even I envy you for your place in my heart.

你自山河林间来,惊鸿一现百花开。
When you come from the mountains, rivers and forests, flowers bloom as soon as you startle Hong.

我见众生皆草木 唯有见你是青山
I see that all living beings are plants and trees, only that you are Castle Peak.

初始你名 久居我心总有人 山高路远 为你而来
In the beginning, your name has been in my heart for a long time. There are always people coming from afar for you.

有些心动,从一开始就覆水难收。
Some of them were fascinated, and it was impossible to recover from the beginning.

相比说晚安,我更想帮你把被子盖好。
I'd rather tuck you in than say good night.

如果能久别重逢,我希望你别来无恙。初始你名 久居我心
At first, your name lived in my heart for a long time

我愿先颠沛流离 晚点儿遇到温暖的你
I'd like to wander first and meet the warm you later.

你是我散落在人间的日常,三三两两。
You are my daily life scattered around the world, in twos and threes.

你是雨季的纸短情长,亦是心口的念念不忘。
You are the paper short and affectionate in the rainy season, and you are also the one who never forgets it from the bottom of your heart.

源于网络侵删
都看到这里了,喜欢就点个关注呗