「每日跟读」英语常用句型公式 第11篇

pexels-pixabay-268134.jpg

「每日跟读」英语常用句型公式 第11篇

1. I don’t have the _ to _

我没有这个__ 去 __

I don’t have the time to read a book.(我没有这个时间去读书)

I don’t have the strength to lift the heavy box.(我没有这个力气去搬动这个重箱子)

I don’t have the confidence to speak in front of a crowd.(我没有这个自信在人群前发言)

I don’t have the heart to tell her the truth.(我没有这个勇气去告诉她真相)

I don’t have the courage to ask her out(我没有这个勇气去约她约会)

I don’t have the courage to face my fears.(我没有这个勇气去面对我的恐惧)

2. __ is just around the corner

__ 马上就要到了

The graduation ceremony is just around the corner, I can hardly believe it’s finally here(毕业典礼马上就要到了,我简直不敢相信它终于要来了)

My vacation trip is just around the corner, I’m packing my bags already(我的假期旅行马上就要到了,我已经开始打包行李了)

The new season of my favorite TV show is just around the corner, I’m counting the days(我最喜欢的电视剧的新一季马上就要到了,我在数着日子呢)

The big game is just around the corner, we need to be ready(大赛马上就要到了,我们需要做好准备)

The new year is just around the corner, let’s make some resolutions(新年马上就要到了,我们制定些新年计划吧)

The long-awaited concert is just around the corner, I can’t wait to see my favorite band(期待已久的音乐会马上就要到了,我等不及要去看我最喜欢的乐队了)

3. __ is/are not my strong suit

__ 并不是我的强项

Public speaking is not my strong suit, so I get nervous before every presentation(公开发言并不是我的强项,所以每次做报告前我都会很紧张)

Organizing events is not my strong suit, I prefer to attend them(组织活动并不是我的强项,我更喜欢参加活动)

Negotiating is not my strong suit, but I'm learning to improve(谈判并不是我的强项,但我正在学习提高)

Drawing is not my strong suit, but I appreciate good artwork(画画并不是我的强项,但我很欣赏优秀的艺术作品)

Writing poetry is not my strong suit, I'm more of a prose person(写诗并不是我的强项,我更擅长写散文)

Coding is not my strong suit, but I understand the basics(编程并不是我的强项,但我懂一些基础知识)

4. __ is just the tip of the iceberg

__ 只是冰山一角

That mistake is just the tip of the iceberg(这个错误只是冰山一角)

The issues we're facing are just the tip of the iceberg; the real challenges lie ahead.(我们面临的问题只是冰山一角,真正的挑战还在前方)

The scientific discovery is just the tip of the iceberg; there's still much to be explored.(这个科学发现只是冰山一角,还有更多待探索的内容)

What you've seen in the report is just the tip of the iceberg; the full impact is yet to be felt.(你在报告中看到的只是冰山一角,其全面影响尚未显现)

The improvements we've made are just the tip of the iceberg; we still have a long way to go.(我们所取得的改进只是冰山一角,还有很长的路要走)

The recent data leak is just the tip of the iceberg; we need to address the root causes of the problem.(最近的数据泄露只是冰山一角,我们需要解决这个问题的根源)

5. __ is not rocket science

__ 并没有那么难

Driving a car is not rocket science, you just need to be patience(开车并没有难么难,你只需要有耐心)

Using a computer is not rocket science, it just takes time(用电脑并没有难么难,只是会花时间)

Cooking a meal is not rocket science, anyone can learn(做一顿饭并没有难么难,任何人都能学会)

Writing a book is not rocket science, you just need to be consistent(写一本书并没有难么难,你只是需要持之以恒)

Saving money is not rocket science, just spend less than you make(存钱并没有难么难,只需要花的比挣的少)

Changing a tire is not rocket science, anyone can do it(换轮胎并没有难么难,任何人都可以做到)

6. It’s about time I __ (过去式)

我早就该 __ 了

It's about time I took a vacation, I've been working too hard lately. (我早就该去度假了,最近工作太努力了)

It's about time I visited my grandparents, I miss them a lot. (我早就该去看望我的祖父母了,我很想念他们)

It's about time I finished that book, I've been meaning to for months. (我早就该读完那本书了,我几个月前就打算读了)

It's about time I started saving money, I need to be more responsible. (我早就该开始存钱了,我需要更负责任一些)

It's about time I learned a new language, it would be useful for my career. (我早就该学一门新语言了,这对我的职业生涯会有帮助)

It's about time I started working on my passion project, I've been putting it off for too long. (我早就该着手我的梦想项目了,我已经拖延太久了)

Tips:

putting __ off 拖延

7. I was busy __ ing

我之前在忙着 __

I was busy reading a book (我之前在忙着看书)

I was busy planning my next vacation (我之前在忙着规划我的下一个假期)

I was busy answering emails (我之前在忙着回复邮件)

I was busy studying a new language (我之前在忙着学习一门新语言)

I was busy working out at the gym (我之前在忙着健身,在健身房)

I was busy grocery shopping/ buying groceries (我之前在忙着买菜)

TIps:

grocery ,超市,在美国买菜都是在超市进行的

grocery shopping/buy groceries 都是买菜的意思

8. I’m here to __

我是来 __ 的

I’m here to meet my friends (我是来见朋友的)

I’m here to pick up my package (我是来取包裹的)

I’m here to celebrate my birthday (我是来庆祝生日的)

I’m here to learn a new skill (我是来学新技能的)

I’m here to give a speech (我是来发表演讲的)

I’m here to get some exercise (我是来锻炼身体的)

9. I’m calling to __

我打来是要 __

I’m calling to thank you (我打来是要感谢你)

I’m calling to check on the status of my order (我打来是要查询我的订单状态)

I’m calling to book a reservation (我打来是要办理预定)

I’m calling to request more information (我打来是要请求更多信息)

I’m calling to renew my subscription (我打来是要续订我的订阅)

I’m calling to answer your question (我打来是要回答你的问题)

Tips:

如果是预定房间等预定习惯用book,如果是约人习惯用make

book a reservation 办理预定

book a room 预定房间

make a reservation 预约医生

10. It’s hard for me to __

我很难 __

It’s hard for me to say goodbye to you. (我很难对你说再见)

It’s hard for me to make a decision. (我很难做出决定)

It’s hard for me to keep up with the pace of work. (我很难跟上工作的节奏)

It’s hard for me to stay focused on one task. (我很难专注于一个任务)

It’s hard for me to handle so much pressure (我很难承受这么多的压力)

It’s hard for me to forget the past. (我很难忘记过去)

Tips:

handle pressure 承受压力

end_of_english.jpeg
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 220,367评论 6 512
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,959评论 3 396
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 166,750评论 0 357
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,226评论 1 295
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,252评论 6 397
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,975评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,592评论 3 420
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,497评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 46,027评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,147评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,274评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,953评论 5 347
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,623评论 3 331
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,143评论 0 23
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,260评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,607评论 3 375
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,271评论 2 358

推荐阅读更多精彩内容