2017.06.15
Alice早上睡不够不想起床、晚上磨蹭做作业、吃饭吃到满地都是时,一般是用责备、责骂、嘲讽和白眼来对待的,无论是温和的严厉的,有时候是很严厉的。事后反思:大家都是平等的人,我不能因为暂时掌握生活资源分配,就对别人呼来喝去,即使是孩子也不行。我想了一下,除了孩子,我甚至不敢对任何一个其他人口出这样的恶言。
On Parenting:
-by Kahlil Gibran
论养育
Your children are not your children.
你的孩子其实不是你的,
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s
longing for itself.
他们是出于对生命自身的渴望而诞生的孩子,
They come through you but not from you,
他们通过你来到世间,却并非因为你而来,
And though they are with you, yet they
belong not to you.
他们跟你在一起,却并不属于你。
You may give them your love but not
thoughts,
你可以给他们你的爱,却不能给他们你的思想,
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想。
You may house their bodies but not their
souls,
你为他们的身体提供住所,而不是他们的灵魂,
For their souls dwell in the house of
tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因为他们的灵魂居住在即便你梦中都无法企及的明日之屋。
You may strive to be like them, but seek
not to make them like you.
你可以努力使自己像他们,却不能试图让他们像你,
For life goes not backward not tarries with
yesterday.
因为生命不会退后,在昨日徘徊不去。
You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth,
你是弓,孩子是通过你射向远方的箭,
The archer sees the mark upon the path of
the infinite,
弓箭手透过永恒之路看到箭靶。
And He bends you with his might that
His arrows might go swift and far.
他会施展全力将你拉开,使他的箭射的又快又远。
Letting your bending in the archer’s hand
be for gladness;
充满快乐地在弓箭手手中屈曲吧,
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
因为他既爱飞驰的箭,
So He loves also the bow that is stable.
也爱稳稳的弓。
应对办法:
1.帮助订立时间计划。
2.鼓励,坚持鼓励。
3.停止一切责备,以平等朋友对待。