Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
金黄的树林里探出两条路
And sorry I could not travel both
我却只能择其一。
And be one traveler, long I stood
作为一个行者,我长久的驻足
And looked down one as far as I could
尽力地遥望,顺着一条路延伸的方向
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到转弯处,目光撞上了路边的灌木,
Then took the other, as just as fair,
又以公平为由,踏上了另一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
声称可能是更好的选择,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
因为路上青草深覆,
Though as for that the passing there
显然那还需要有人踩出路
Had worn them really about the same,
正如他们曾经的跋涉一样,
And both that morning equally lay
早晨一如继往地到来
In leaves no step had trodden black.
落叶未被踏碎,
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
还是决定给某一天留下了我的第一步,
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但心中已然知晓启程的征途
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我无法再回来,
I shall be telling this with a sigh
我需要做个标记
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
以便多年后的某一地
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
两条路延伸进树林,而我
I took the one less traveled by,
我选了一个人迹罕见的路
And that has made all the difference.
然后,一切脚步都归了他途。