点击查看音频
I will always be grateful to the creative, talented, dedicated men and women at our head quarters in Brooklyn and across our country.
我永远会感谢布鲁克林总部和全国各地的才华横溢、坚定执着的男女同仁。
You poured your hearts into this campaign. To some of you who are veterans, it was acampaign after you had done other campaigns.
你们为这次竞选战役付出了心血。你们有些人是退伍军人,在参加了其它的战役之后又打了一场战役。
Some of you, it was your first campaign.
你们有些人是第一次参加竞选战役。
I want each of you to know that you were the best campaign anybody could have ever expected or wanted.
我希望你们每一个人都要知道,你们打的这场选战是任何人所能预想或希望的最棒的选战。
And to the millions of volunteers, community leaders, activists and union organizers who knocked on doors, talked to their neighbors, posted on Facebook — even in secret private Facebook sites.
对数百万的志愿者、社区领袖、活动人士和工会组织者,你们挨家敲门,与邻居交谈,在脸书、甚至是个人隐秘的脸书网址上发帖。
I want everybody coming out from behind that and make sure your voices are heard going forward.
我希望你们每个人从这样的努力中挺身而出,确保你们的声音今后不会湮灭。
be grateful to sb
对某人表达感激
1.We should be grateful to our enemy,they make us stronger
我们应该感谢敌人,他们使我们更加强大。
2.We all should be grateful to our roommates , they didn't kill us
我们都应该感谢我们的室友,他们没有杀了我们
3.To be grateful to all those who help and cultivate me.
感谢所有帮助和培养我的人。
pour sth into
把某物倒进
1.Pour the water into the cup please.
请把水倒进水杯。
2.Don't pour your personal emotions into your work.
不要把你的个人情感投入到工作中去。
3.Open the chamber door and pour tap water into the chamber.
打开锅盖,向锅内注入自来水。
the millions of
数以百万计的
1.The millions of kids who can't get enough food
数以百万计的孩子吃不到足够的食物
2.There are the millions of China people goes to Japan every month
每个月有数百万中国人到日本去。
- The millions of girls can't go to school in the Middle East
在中东,数以百万计的女孩不能上学