前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
麦克卢斯基夫人忍无可忍了
Mrs. Mccluskey had reached her limit.
五个孩子已经够糟了 你丈夫偏还要第六个
Five kids are tough enough, but your husband makes six,
我要跟你们划清界限
And that's where I draw the line.
一位老朋友来探望亚当
An old friend paid Adam a visit.
-塞尔维亚 - 你不准备请我进去坐坐?
Sylvia. - Aren't you gonna invite me in?
在你毁了我的生活以后? 想都别想
After you ruined my life? I don't think so.
你该把我们之间的真相说出来
You should've told the truth about us.
麦克从...
Mike got help......
意料之外的渠道获得帮助
from an unexpected source.
维克托 - 维克托爆发了...
Victor! - Victor lashed out...
快点! 给我起来!
Come on! get up!
而卡洛斯和加布... - 我们需要问您几个问题
And Carlos and Gaby... - we need to ask you a few questions.
抱歉 我什么都记不得了
Sorry. I guess I don't remember anything.
终于碰上了他们的对手
Finally met their match.
我什么都记得清清楚楚
I remember everything.
这本该是美好的一天
It was supposed to be a beautiful day.
孩子们应该正在公园里玩耍
Kids should have been playing in the park.
丈夫们应该正处理着家里的杂事
Husbands should have been doing their chores.
女人们应该正修剪着她们的花草
Women should have been tending their flowers.
但当天下午2:26
But at 2:26 that afternoon,
一场龙卷风袭击了柴藤郡...
A tornado came to wisteria lane...
随之而来的...
Bringing with it...
是场难以置信的...
Unbelievable...
毁灭
Destruction.
没有人能预料到这场风暴的来临
No one could have anticipated it...
尤其是在这么一个明媚的早晨之后
Especially given how the day started.
不好意思 你能再说一遍吗
Sorry. can you say that again?
我好像没明白你的意思 - 我和卡洛斯复合了
I don't think I heard you right. - Carlos and I are back together.
加布 你刚结了婚啊
Gaby, you just got married.
还有人给你买了很贵的结婚礼物呢
And some of us gave you very expensive wedding gifts.
你想要回那套火锅组? 给你就是了
Uh, you want the fondue set back? fine.
但别说得好像那东西价值千金似的
But don't act like it cost a bundle,
因为它明显不是
Cause it clearly didn't.
火锅组是我买给你的
I got you the fondue set.
哦 对 好东西
Oh. right. it's nice.
我的天 这事会让伊迪疯掉的
Oh, My god. this is gonna kill Edie.
你可能会这么想 但可惜没那么走运
You would think so, but no such luck.
那记仇的疯婆子把一切都告诉维克托了 - 维克托知道了?
That vindictive hag told Victor everything. - Victor knows?
是的 考虑到他是市长 有钱有势
Yeah, and seeing how he's the rich mayor of a small town
手下还有众多打手和条子
With various thugs and cops at his disposal,
我和卡洛斯认为
Carlos and I thought it would be safer
我们先躲一下会比较安全
If we got the heck out of dodge.
你们要离开美景镇?
You're leaving Fairview?
是啊 今天下午就走
Yeah. this afternoon.
不要...
No.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
听着 总有一天...我们会回来的
Look, we'll be back... someday.
我们只是要避过这风口浪尖
We just have to wait till this all blows over.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我知道 这样道别真的...很糟糕
I know. this is... a lousy way to say good-bye.
对不起 但我别无选择
And I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice.
你们能想象我会多想念你们吗?
Do you guys have any idea how much I'm gonna miss you?
听到新闻了吗
Hey, you heard the news?
有场龙卷风刚刮到欢喜山市
A tornado just hit Mount Pleasant,
据说可能也会刮到我们这里
And they think we could get one, too.
你们最好赶紧回家准备一下
Y'all better head inside and start getting ready.
走吧 你们快回去吧
Um, go. you guys go.
是啊 我们根本不用说再见的
Yeah, and--and we don't need to say good-bye anyway,
因为我们很快就会再见的
Cause we're gonna see you real soon.
一切都会回到原来的样子
And everything will be just the way it was.
可悲的是 一切都回不去了
Sadly, this was not to be. oh!
短短四个小时之后
In four short hours,
其中的一个主妇就会失去自己的丈夫
One of these women would lose a husband,
大家都会失去一位好朋友
And all of them would lose a friend.
但她们又怎能预知这些呢?
But how could they have known this?
这本该是美好的一天啊
It was supposed to be a beautiful day.
绝望主妇 第四季第9集
这天的正午
By noon that day,
预警的龙卷风在柴藤郡显现出了征兆
A tornado watch was in effect on Wisteria Lane,
而所有居民都在为风暴做准备
And every one of its residents was preparing for the storm--
所有人 但不包括加布丽尔·索利斯
Everyone, that is, except Gabrielle Solis,
她对即将到来的另一场风暴更为担心
Who was more concerned about another storm on the horizon.
朗市长已经伤愈
Mayor Lang, recovering from his injuries,
据说明天就将出院
Will reportedly be released from the hospital tomorrow.
在那之前
Until then, the deputy mayor
代理市长将在飓风预警期间
Will be coordinating Fairview's emergency response
处理美景镇的紧急事务
As the city remains on tornado watch.
-上一次风暴还是在50年前... -我把煤气关了
It has been over 50 years... I turned off the gas
你的车我锁在车库里了
And locked your car in the garage.
我得在银行关门前去保险柜里
I'm gonna go grab my passport from the safe-deposit box
取出我的护照... - 我们要明白 千万别低估...
Before they close the bank. ...we should understand is never underestimate
大自然的力量 - 出什么事了?
The power of mother nature. - what's wrong?
新闻说维克托明天就会出院了
They said Victor's getting out of the hospital... tomorrow.
别紧张 他们给他擦完最后一次身之前
Relax. we're gonna be gone
我们就已经离开了
Before they give him his last sponge bath.
记住 会计会把我开曼岛帐户文件拿过来
And remember, the accountant's dropping off the papers for my cayman island account.
我现在管不了那么多了 我在收拾行李
I can't deal with that right now. I'm packing.
加布 那些文件能让我们拿到1000万
Gaby, those documents give us access to $10 million.
一心多用嘛
Multitask.
我告诉你只带些必须品
I told you just to pack the essentials.
我就是在收拾必需品
That's what I'm doing.
那是围巾吗?
Is that a boa?
卡洛斯 你要是带我去一个用不上围巾的地方
Carlos, if you are taking me somewhere where I don't need a boa,
那我就不想去了
then I don't want to go.
好吧 这种时候你得多体谅一点啊
Fine. you could be a little bit more sensitive.
-我今天不得不向朋友们道别呢 -是啊 对不起
I had to say good-bye to my friends today. yes, I'm sorry.
我也该去跟伊迪说两句
And I should probably go over and say something to Edie.
说什么
Like what?
"去死吧你 大嘴巴贱人"?
"rot in hell, you maggoty whore"?
那个女人毁了我们的生活
That woman ruined our lives.
如果她能管好自己的嘴巴 我们也就不用逃了
If she had kept her mouth shut, we wouldn't be running away.
我知道 但我还是会觉得有点愧疚
I know, but I can't help feeling a little guilty.
我是说 你有没有想过我们是怎么对伊迪的?
I mean, do you ever even think about what we did to Edie?
我才不管 就因为她 我得丢下我的家
Who cares?! thanks to her, I'm giving up my home,
我的朋友 还有我的大半个衣橱
My friends, half my wardrobe.
所以拜托你帮个忙 以后别提到她的名字
So do me a favor and never mention her name again
除非后面跟着"那个阴险的贱人"这句话
Unless it's followed by the phrase,"that conniving skank."
你会这么说吗?
Ya think you can do that?
勒奈特
Hey, Lynette.
嗨 你听到龙卷风预警了吗
Hi. did you hear they declared a tornado watch?
- 蛮恐怖的 对吧? - 是呀 不过不用担心我
Scary, huh? yeah, - well, don't worry about me.
我都准备好了
I'm ready for anything.
-但你能来告诉我真好 -不客气
It's sweet of you to drop by, though. - oh, yeah. well, you're welcome.
好吧
呃...
我们能呆在你的地下室吗
Can we stay in your basement?
什么?
What?
如果龙卷风预警升级为正式警报的话
Well, if this tornado watch gets upgraded to a warning,
我们则需要一个地方躲躲 - "我们"是指谁?
We're gonna need a place to wait it out. - Who exactly is "we"?
"我们"...我 汤姆 还有孩子们
"we"--me, Tom, the kids.
你认识和喜欢的那一家人
That family you've come to know and love.
你们七个人?
All seven of you?
是的
Yeah.
首先
Well, first of all,
我只喜欢你们家其中四个人
I only love four of you.
其次
And second,
没门
No way in hell.
麦克卢斯基太太 求你了
Mrs. Mccluskey, please?
地下室很小 勒奈特
It's a small basement, Lynette.
我已经叫艾达过来了
I've already invited Ida over.
我们只想打打牌
We just wanna play some cards
安宁地等这一切都过去
And wait this thing out in peace and quiet.
我们会很安静的...
We can be quiet...
比起龙卷风来说
Relative to the storm.
听着 在那边小树林里有个避难所
Look, there's a shelter over at 3rd and grove.
-你们为什么不到那儿去? -那在贫民窟里
Why don't you go over there? - That's in the middle of skid row.
你觉得我会让孩子们和一群酒鬼待一起吗
You think I want my kids around a bunch of winos?
艾达也没戒酒 这里不比那儿好多少
Ida's off the wagon. it's not gonna be much better here.
看在朋友的份上 求你了
I am asking you as a friend. please?
你不会放弃的 对吧?
You're not gonna let this thing go, are you?
谢谢 不过不用担心 我会和孩子们谈谈的
Thanks. and don't worry. I'll have a talk with my kids.
我保证他们在这会安安静静的
I promise they'll keep a lid on the destruction.
比起龙卷风来说
Relative to the storm.
是的
迪兰 我们没事儿 只是个龙卷风预警
Dylan, we're fine. it's just a tornado watch.
不 我们为这次班级旅行花了很多钱
No. we paid a lot of money for this class trip,
我希望你继续享受这次旅行
And I want you to stay and enjoy it.
跟朱莉说我会看着她妈妈的
Tell Julie I'll keep an eye on her mom.
我得挂了
Gotta go.
你他妈的在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我只是来找亚当的
I just came to talk to Adam.
我喜欢你长头发的样子
I like your hair long.
这是骚扰
This is harassment.
我会报警的
I will call the police.
我看不见得
I don't think so.
你不得不告诉他们 我和你丈夫
You'd have to tell them what happened
之间发生过的事
With me and your husband.
而你不会想让别人知道的
You don't want people knowing about that.
我得提醒你
In case you'd forgotten,
亚当才不想和你扯上关系
Adam wants nothing to do with you.
噢?
昨天他可不是这样的
Didn't seem that way yesterday.
他没告诉你我昨天来过了?
He didn't tell you I stopped by?
我希望他不会开始向你隐瞒事情...
I hope he's not starting to keep things from you...
再一次地
Again.
来 我给你带了些东西过来以防龙卷风就要来了
Here. I brought you a few things in case there is a tornado.
哇 磁带 电池 还有一台收音机
Wow. tape, batteries, a radio.
你怎么知道我需要这些东西?
How'd you know I need this stuff?
根据经验猜的
An educated guess.
嘿 既然你来了
Hey, actually, um, since you're here,
我想在是不是该告诉奥森
I was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea
麦克的事儿...你知道的
to tell Orson about Mike's, you know...
嗑药的事儿
Drug problem.
好的 因为我已经...告诉他了
Good, because I already... told him.
你已经说了? 什么时候?
You did? when?
上周
Last week.
我担心麦克会去找奥森开处方
I was afraid that Mike might go to Orson for pills.
抱歉 那么...
I'm sorry, so...
奥森已经知道麦克的事儿了?
Orson already knows about Mike?
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
不 没有 你没错
No. no, you didn't do anything wrong.
谢谢你的这些东西
Thanks for the supplies.
我不相信你嘴里说出来的每个字
I don't believe a word you say.
那么你还是认为我和亚当没有上过床?
So you still don't think I slept with Adam?
当然 - 那让我给你描述一下吧
Of course not. - oh, well, let me paint a picture for you.
我躺在他的怀抱里
Me lying in his arms,
他郁闷着怎么会娶了一个如此
Him wondering out loud how he ended up marrying
冷血又难相处的贱货
Such a cold, hard bitch.
凯瑟琳 你还好吧?
Katherine, are you all right?
我正好看到...
I-I couldn't help noticing--
你当然是正好了
Of course you couldn't.
一切都很好 谢谢你
And everything's fine. thank you.
你好
Hi there.
我并不想打扰你 你还好吗
I-I don't mean to intrude, but are you all right?
不 不好
Not really, no.
想进来喝杯茶吗
Would you like a nice cup of tea?
国家气象局把龙卷风预警范围
The national weather service has extended the tornado watch
扩大至三个县级地区
To the tri-county area.
漏斗云也已经出现
Funnel clouds have been spotted
在曼斯菲尔德和韦伯斯特境内...
In the counties of mansfield and webster...
我真敢不相信你人这么好
I can't believe you're being so nice.
你甚至都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我了解凯瑟琳 相信我
Well, I know Katherine, and believe me,
不是只有你见过她发狂的样子
You're not the only person I've seen her reduce to tears.
你看到她朝我吐口水了吗?
Did you see her spit on me?
是的 真不幸
Yes. that was unfortunate.
如果你需要抗菌肥皂 我...
If you need any antibacterial soap, i--
不用 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
那么 究竟为什么
So, um, why on earth
凯瑟琳对你这么过分?
would Katherine treat you so dreadfully?
她只是在生气她的丈夫爱上了我
Oh, she's just mad 'cause her husband's in love with me.
真的吗?
Really?
我是他在芝加哥的一名病人
I was one of his patients back in chicago.
从我们第一次见面
From the moment we met,
我们就一见钟情
There was this intense passion.
我们想控制住 可控制不了
We tried to fight it, but we couldn't.
是啊 你们不是圣人
Well, you're only human.
我知道没我在身边他很痛苦
I know he's miserable without me,
即使她极力想装得很幸福
Even though she tries to pretend that they're happy.
我是说 你是他们的邻居 你觉得他们幸福吗?
I mean, you're their neighbor. you think they're happy?
他们似乎...过得挺好的
Well, they seem... content.
实际上不是这样的
Well, they're not.
这只是表象
It was just an observation.
是 愚蠢的判断
Yeah, a stupid one.
好吧
Okay.
和你谈话... 很愉快
This has been... lovely.
我们该改天...再聊聊
We really should, um, do it again sometime.
你觉得这都是我编的?
You think I'm making this up?
我们曾经相爱过 我能证明
We were lovers. I can prove it.
他右肩膀上有一条蛇型纹身
He has a snake tattoo on his right shoulder.
我舔过它
I licked it.
尽管如此 我真的觉得你该走了
Be that as it may, I really think you should go now.
没有人相信我! 她肯定给你们洗脑了!
No one believes me! she has you all brainwashed!
塞尔维亚 你要去哪
Sylvia, where are you going?
塞尔维亚 你得出来
Sylvia, you need to come out of there.
去问亚当 他会说出真相 - 亚当不在这
Ask Adam! he'll tell you the truth! well, Adam is not here,
并且龙卷风要来了 也许你已经收好了
And there is a tornado coming. and as you may have gleaned
电池和瓶装水
from the batteries and bottled water,
我们准备在浴室里避难
That bathroom is where we are planning on riding it out.
所以拜托你识相点出来好吗?
So would you please be a dear and come on out?
给我去找亚当
Go get Adam!
嘴张大点
And... open wide.
奥森 我们得谈谈
Orson, we need to talk.
苏珊 我现在有病人
Susan. I'm with a patient.
没错 我看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
嗨 我是他邻居 鞋子真不错
Hi. I'm his neighbor. cute shoes.
你怎么能给麦克麻醉药呢?
Why the hell would you give Mike drugs? uh...
科娃斯基太太...
Mrs. Kowalsky...
原谅我暂时离开一会
We're gonna step out for just a moment.
没必要 我很快就说完
No need. I'll be quick.
你知道麦克
Cause I'm sure you have
用药成瘾还把药开给他
a very good reason for giving Mike pills
我相信你一定有个合理的解释的
When you know that he has a drug problem.
那么...你这个合理的理由是什么呢?
So... what is your very good reason?
好吧,这可能需要一段时间 你可能想吐出来
Okay, this may take a while. you might want to spit.
麦克的肩膀痛得很厉害
Mike was having a lot of pain with his shoulder.
噢 当然了 你是最懂肩膀疼痛问题的了
Oh, of course, and you know all about shoulder pain...
作为一个牙医
Being a dentist.
我是想帮忙来着
I thought I was helping.
给他药让他上瘾?
By giving pills to an addict?
你觉得这是叫帮助吗 科娃斯基太太?
Does that sound helpful to you, Mrs. Kowalsky?
谢谢 总算有个明白人
Thank you. finally, some sanity.
苏珊 你该走了
Susan, you have to leave.
好
Fine.
但你要知道 如果我发现
But you know, if I find out
你给他药像给口香糖一样随便
That you have given mike so much as a breath mint,
相信我 这间办公室里的诺佛卡因(麻醉药)
Trust me, there is not enough novocaine in this office
绝对止不住我要让你经受的痛
to numb the pain I will inflict on you.
布利特小姐
Hi, Miss Britt.
龙卷风来之前你要不要多备些瓶装水?
You need some bottled water before the storm hits?
谢谢 杰瑞米
Well, thanks, Jeremy.
20美元
20 bucks.
等等
Hold it.
你这是借着龙卷风抬高价钱吗?
You are price gouging right before a tornado?
我只是想赚点钱
I was just trying to make some money.
你真的想赚钱?
You really wanna make some money?
那去找加布丽尔·索利斯
Go hit up Gabrielle Solis.
她从不讨价还价
She hasn't met a price tag she didn't like.
我已经去过了
I already tried.
她和索利斯先生正在搬家
She and Mr.Solis are moving.
搬家?
Moving?
他们正把所有东西往车里装
Yeah. they're loading up their car and everything.
他们没告诉你?
They didn't tell you?
噢 他们可能是不想搞的场面太伤感吧
Well, they probably didn't want a big emotional scene.
太糟了
Too bad.
(来见我 苏珊)
(See me. Susan)
我该怎么做 麦克 就把药留在你的卡车里吗?
What was I supposed to do, Mike? leave 'em in your truck?
我不想干坐在这 眼看着你失控
I'm not gonna sit back and watch you spin out of control.
失控? 我有漏交过房贷吗 - 什么?
Out of control? Have I ever missed a mortgage payment? - what?
或是一连好几天不见人影 或是嗑药过量倒在小巷里?
Or disappeared for days on end, or O.D.'D in an alley?
没有过 我每天工作 忙里忙外
No. I go to work every day. I help out around the house.
照顾你和朱莉 有什么问题?
I take care of you and Julie. what's the problem?
有什么问题? 想想 你对我撒谎了
What's the problem? let's see. you lied to me.
你那个药贩子差点和我女儿约会
Uh, your drug dealer almost dated my daughter.
你骗我的何止这些 我还发现你竟然
You lied to me some more, and then I find out that you
让我最好的朋友的丈夫给你止痛药
hit up my best friend's husband for more pills.
你小题大作了
You're blowing this out of proportion.
而且你还对我大喊大叫 这也是个问题
And you're kind of yelling at me--also a problem.
对不起 我肩膀很疼
I'm sorry. I'm in pain.
你也许想用药来止痛
You might think you have things under control,
但那样只会变得更糟...
But they're only gonna get worse...
- 何况还有个宝宝要出世 - 我厌倦了自我解释。
And with a baby on the way. - I'm sick of explaining myself.
如果我需要吃药 那我就得吃
If I need a pill now and then, I'll take one.
药在哪儿?
So where are they?
我是认真的 苏珊 把药给我 - 不可能
I'm serious, Susan. give 'em to me. - forget it.
- 嘿 别这么就走了 苏珊! - 放开我
Hey, don't walk away from me! Susan! - let go of me!
据报道又有两个龙卷风将要光临
And we are now getting reports of two more tornadoes
目前已到达芒特普莱森特市外沿
touching down outside mount pleasant.
已确认6人死亡 超过200人受伤
We can confirm 6 dead and more than 200 injured,
预计伤亡人数将继续增加...
With the total only expected to rise...
我太太要马上看医生
My wife needs to be seen immediately.
她怀孕了 从楼梯上摔下来
She's pregnant. she fell down the stairs.
-有出血吗? - 没有
Any bleeding? - uh, no.
-宫缩? -我想我只是扭到脚踝了
Cramping? - uh, I think I just twisted my ankle,
-我还是想仔细查查 -可以
But I would like to get checked out anyway. - sure,
但是如果不是急救病人 那还要多等会
But for non-emergency cases, it's gonna be a long wait.
她怀孕了 这还不紧急吗
Well, she's pregnant. doesn't that make it an emergency?
先生 很抱歉 你还得再等等
Sir, I'm sorry. you're just gonna have to wait.
没关系
It's okay.
你怎么能不告诉我塞尔维亚来过这里? -我只是不想让你心烦
How could you not have told me Sylvia was here? - I was trying not to upset you.
噢 那你失败了
Well, you failed.
要是你事先警告我一声 她突然出现在门口
At least if you had warned me, I wouldn't have been blindsided
-我也不至于那么手足无措了 - 对不起
When she showed up on our front lawn. - I'm sorry.
听着 我会报警的 申请限制令
Look, I'll call the police. I'll get a restraining order.
我会尽一切努力把这个女人赶出我们生活的
I'll do whatever it takes to get this woman out of our lives.
布里 你好啊
Bree. hello.
你好 凯瑟琳
Hi, Katherine.
我能找亚当帮点忙吗?
Could I borrow Adam for a second?
我那边出了点小问题
I have a... situation on my hands.
她就在那儿 左手边第一个门
She's over there, first door on the left,
请一定快一点
And please hurry.
她一开始在那儿干什么?
What is she doing there in the first place?
我看她在哭 想帮帮她
I saw her weeping. I wanted to help.
你是想听八卦 我相信她肯定告诉你不少
You wanted dirt, and I'll bet she told you plenty.
我倒是挺同情你们的
I can't help having a sympathetic face.
塞尔维亚 你赶快出来
Sylvia? I need you to come out here, okay?
亚当
Adam?
是你吗 亲爱的
Is that you, darling?
少那样叫他
Don't call him that!
凯瑟琳 她在我是不会出去的
Katherine?! I'm not coming out if she's here!
休想跟我丈夫单独待一起
I'm not leaving you alone with my husband.
快出来 我来摆平她
Just come out! I'll get rid of her!
女士们
Ladies.
她跟你说什么了
So what'd she tell you?
她说她跟亚当有私情
That she had an affair with Adam.
她没有
Well, she didn't.
她曾经是他的病人
She was his patient--
一个可怜孤独的女人
A pathetic, lonely woman.
有一天 亚当只是看她实在可怜
One day, for no other reason than sheer pity,
给了她一个吻
He gave her a little kiss.
塞尔维亚理所当然地就把那当成了爱情
Sylvia took this to mean that they were in love.
后来亚当向她解释后
And when Adam told her otherwise,
她就崩溃了
She had a breakdown
还告亚当性骚扰
And accused him of sexual assault.
天哪
Oh, My God.
那后来呢
What did you do?
我们庭外和解了
We settled out of court.
我想要斗争
I wanted to fight it,
可亚当怕执照被吊销
But Adam was afraid of losing his license.
当然 我们失去了其他的一切
Of course, we lost everything else--
我们的家 我们的...积蓄
Our home, our... savings
还有我们的朋友
And our friends.
你们是因为这个而搬回美景镇的?
So this is why you moved back to Fairview?
这本该是个全新的开始
It was supposed to be our fresh start.
好了
So...
现在那点丑事你知道了
Now you know our dirty little secret.
凯瑟琳 发生这种事情
Well, Katherine, for what it's worth...
我也会朝她脸上吐口水的
I would've spit in her face, too.
什么声音 龙卷风来了?
What's that noise? Is... is that the tornado?
更可怕 是斯加沃一家
Worse. It's the Scavos.
-我们来了 - 听到了
Hey, we're here! - I know!
快点 孩子们 快占好你们的地方
All right, guys. come on. stake out your places.
- 这里是我们的地盘 我们说好的! - 你不能这么快就占好你的地盘
This is our spot! we called it! - you can't call a spot this soon!
当然能
Can so!
我的头
Ow, my head!
勒奈特 求你了
Lynette? I'm begging.
哦 对不起 我基本上习惯了
Oh. sorry. kinda get used to it.
过来 把那个给妈妈
Come here. give that to mama.
孩子们 来
Hey, guys? come on now.
别闹了 听我说
Knock it off. here you go.
一垒 二垒 三垒 坐下
And... first base, second base, third base, sit.
我们要安静地乖乖地等待一场龙卷风
We gonna have a nice, quiet tornado watch,
都别捣乱 - 这里有猫吗?
And nobody's gonna cause any problems. -Is there a cat here?
对 我把托比带来了
Oh, yes. I brought Toby.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我没想到会有猫
I didn't realize there'd be a cat.
汤姆对猫过敏
Tom's really allergic.
这会让我气喘发作的
It sets off my asthma.
艾达 我们能不能
Ida, is there any chance
把你的小托比放到楼上呢
That we could put little Toby upstairs?
楼上?
Upstairs?
是的 他不会有事的 我们把他关到柜子里
Yeah. he'd be very safe. we could put him in a closet.
那好啊
Sure.
干吗不把珮妮跟它关一起呢? 反正也很安全的
Why don't we put Penny with him, since it's safe?
什么
What?
勒奈特 托比就像艾达的孩子一样
Toby is Ida's baby, Lynette.
不 托比是动物 我丈夫可是个人
No, Toby's an animal, and my husband, a human being,
如果他待在这儿的话 他会有很剧烈的过敏反应
Will get very sick if he stays down here,
求你了 把猫放楼上吧
So, please, put the cat upstairs.
听好了 艾达是我请来这儿陪我的
Look, I invited Ida to come here.
而你们 我只是帮你们一个忙
You, I'm doing a favor for.
如果你不喜欢这种安排
If you're not happy with the accommodations,
你随时可以离开这里
You're free to leave.
我就站这里好了
Hey, I'll just stay over here.
或许...或许不会有事的
May--maybe it won't get any worse.
不行 真是太荒唐了
No, that's ridiculous.
凯伦 求你了
Karen, come on.
对不起 猫得留下来
Sorry. the cat stays.
请自便
Knock yourself out.
先给他静脉注射 我马上过去
Start him on I.V. I'll be with you in one minute!
-你还好吧 - 我没事 只是担心你
Are you okay? - Yeah,yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about you.
我们要等到什么时候?
How long are they gonna keep us waitin'?
你确定只是因为这个吗
Are you sure that's all it is?
嘿 嘿 我们来得比这些人早多了
Hey! hey, we were here way before these people.
先生 我们先要处理急救病人
Sir, they're seeing everyone on an emergency basis.
这位女士在出血 丹妮 把她送进去
This woman is hemorrhaging. Danny, can you take her in?
必须看见血了你们才看吗
What, you gotta see blood before you'll treat somebody?
- 我妻子怀孕了 她从楼梯上滚了下来
My wife's pregnant, and she fell down a flight of stairs.
- 我很遗憾 但我得请你耐心等一下
I'm sorry,but I'm gonna have to ask you to be patient.
- 这些人在流血 我肯定愿意等着的
These people are bleeding. I can absolutely wait.
- 我只是想找个人给你检查下
- I'm just asking them to take a look at you, okay?
你现在站在这儿跟我说话这点功夫早就
Hell, you could've done it while you're standing here
-帮我妻子检查好了 - 先生 我们会尽快的
talking to me, right? - Sir, we'll get to your wife as soon as we can.
现在麻烦你坐下 - 就给她检查一下!
Now please take a seat. Just take a look at her!
你给我放开 - 麦克 住手
Get the hell off of me! - Mike, stop!
这里需要保安
Whoa! uhh! I need security here now.
这里有医生吗
Hey, we need help here!
罗斯医生请速到7号化验室
Dr. Roth, blood lab 7.
罗斯医生请速到7号化验室
Dr. Roth, blood lab 7.
嘿
你什么时候能放开我?
When you gonna let me out of these things?
等你妻子检查完 就可以回家了
When your wife's done and you're ready to go home.
医生说孩子没事
The doctor said the baby's fine.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
是啊
Yeah.
那你的脚踝呢?
And, uh, your ankle?
只是点扭伤
Just a mild sprain.
你怎么样
How you doing?
这几天已经好多了
I've had better days.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我和医生谈过了
I talked to the doctor, and, um,
他们有家合作的戒毒康复中心
They have a rehab facility they work with.
多谢
Thanks.
我不需要勒戒治疗 我自己可以戒掉
I don't need rehab. I can kick this myself.
我以前做到过
I've done it before.
你总是这么说 却越来越糟
You keep saying that, and it just keeps getting worse.
苏珊 看着我
Susan, look at me.
我正被拷在一个椅子上
I'm handcuffed to a chair.
我想我太过分了
I think I've hit bottom here.
我会改好的
I will fix this.
不要戒毒康复中心
Just no rehab.
德尔非诺太太?
Mrs. Delfino?
医生让我把这些药给你 止疼的
The doctor asked me to give you these, for the pain.
噢 天啊 你在开玩笑吗
Oh, My God. are you kidding me?
我今天过得够痛苦了
I've kind of had a rough day here.
不行
No.
苏珊
Susan...
我必须熬过这一天
I've just gotta get through this.
不
No.
不能再推到明天了 就要现在
There's no tomorrow. It's now.
你必须现在就戒掉
You will quit this now.
你必须接受治疗 不然我就离开你
You will go to rehab, or so help me, I will leave you.
我会带着孩子离开你的
I will take this baby, and I will leave you.
好吧
You win.
我去
I'll go.
加布丽尔
Gabrielle?!
什么事?
Excuse me?
抱歉 我正赶时间
Sorry. I'm in a rush.
我老婆一个人带着孩子们
My wife's alone with the kids,
我得在风暴来之前赶回去
And I have to get home before the storm hits.
这些资料是卡洛斯要的
This is the information Carlos asked for.
什么资料?
About what?
关于开曼岛帐户的
About the cayman island account.
他没告诉你我要来吗?
Didn't he tell you I was coming?
他当然告诉我了
Yeah, of course he did.
他说过你会过来的
Uh, he said you'd be stopping by.
取钱需要的资料都在这上面了
This is everything you need to access the money.
我以后不会再干了 所以不管你怎么做
I washed my hands of this, so whatever you do,
别把文件弄丢了 明白吗? - 相信我 我不会让它出我视线一步
Don't lose that folder. got it? - believe me,I won't let it out of my sight.
好 很高兴终于能见到你 加布丽尔
All right. nice to finally meet you, Gabrielle.
你真如卡洛斯说的那般漂亮
You're just as pretty as Carlos said you were.
噢 不
Oh, no.
更漂亮一点
I'm prettier.
伊迪 你拿的什么?!
Edie, what have you got there?!
噢 糟了
Oh, crap!
居民们应立即寻遮蔽处
Residents are advised to seek shelter at once.
再说一遍 不要撤离
Again, do not evacuate.
留在原地 在地下室寻找遮蔽处
Stay where you are and seek shelter in a basement
或没有窗的房间
Or any windowless room.
你没事吧
You okay?
我喘不过气了 我得到楼上去
My throat is closing up. I think I gotta go upstairs.
不 不不不 不行
No. no, no, no, no, no.
你待这儿
You stay here.
伊迪 你这小偷 给我开门!
Edie, you thief! open this door now!
我已经叫警察了!
I've called the police!
他们马上就到
They're on their way,
他们会逮捕你的
And they are going to taser your ass!
加布?
Gaby?
噢 太好了 你在家呢
Oh, good. you're home.
勒奈特 - 什么
Lynette! - what--
我是怎么跟你说的啊
What the hell did I tell you?!
我不会就这么看着我丈夫窒息而死
I'm not gonna sit and watch my husband suffocate.
我也不想艾达醒过来发现猫没了
Well, I don't want Ida to wake up and find her cat missing.
凯伦 我们这么多年朋友
Karen, after all our years of friendship,
你怎么能为了一只猫而不顾我的丈夫呢
How can you choose a cat over my husband?
你觉得我们是朋友?
You think we're friends?
当然了
Of course.
真的吗
Really?
你有过来问声好 或者请我喝杯茶吗
You ever stop by just to say hi or invite me for a cup of tea?
-艾达有这么做 - 你说什么呢
Ida does. - what are you talking about?
上周我刚请你去我家喝柠檬水 - 我喝的时候
I had you over for lemonade last week. - While I was drinking it,
你去商店 我看孩子
You went to the store, and I watched the kids.
承认吧 我们唯一是朋友的时候
Face it. the only time we're friends
- 就是你需要我帮忙的时候 - 才不是呢 我很关心你的
is when you need something. - That is not true. I genuinely care about you.
你是指就像今天这样 你过来看看我?
You mean like today, when you came by to check on me?
噢 可不是嘛 你为了要用地下室
Oh, that's right, you only wanted a basement,
惨了 托比
Damn it, Toby!
嘿 别走 待在这儿 你不能出去
Hey, hold it! hold it! you can't go out there!
那只蠢猫是艾达唯一的亲人
That stupid cat is the only family that Ida's got!
- 这才是朋友会做的! - 凯伦!
Now this is what friends do! - Karen!
- 把那些文件给我 伊迪! - 不可能
Give me the damn folder, Edie! - Not gonna happen!
- 这东西对你毫无价值 - 你和卡洛斯
It's worthless to you! - oh! you and Carlos
- 没有了它可就完蛋了 这对我来说意义重大 - 把我的钱给我
are screwed without it, and that is worth a lot to me. give me my money!
你的钱?
Ah! your money?
这都是卡洛斯私吞的
Carlos embezzled it.
噢 你现在突然讲起良心来了啊
Oh, now you're moral all of a sudden?
当你以为卡洛斯会把钱花在你身上的时候
You didn't care where the money was coming from
你可没管这钱是哪来的!
When you thought carlos was gonna spend it on you!
好 我也不是不讲理
Okay, I'm not unreasonable.
给我分成 60% 我就放手
Cut me in for, say, 60%, and I'll go away.
怎么样
How's that sound?
不
No!
抓到你了
Get you!
- 伊迪! - 快给我
Edie! give me that!
- 不行 快放手 - 不要 你放手
No! let go! - No, you!
放手
Let go!
你! 啊 不要!
You! aah! oh! oh! no!
不
No!
你都做了什么啊
What did you do?!
你都做了什么啊 伊迪?!
What did you do, Edie?!
快进去
Get in the house.
快
Now!
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby.
凯伦 快进去
Karen! you gotta get inside now!
- 他就在这儿 - 该死的
He's right there! damn it!
我不会让你死的 别让我拖你走
I'm not gonna let you die, so don't make me drag you!
噢 该死的
Oh, crap.
噢 快跑 快点!
Oh! hurry! go! go!
- 不 - 快点 跟我来
快点 快跑
No! come on! come on!
快进去
Get in!
我有个小配电室
I have a crawl space.
我想我们都能钻得进去
I think we can both fit.
你把我的钱都扔到龙卷风里去了
You just threw my money in a tornado.
我可不要和你一起待在里面
I am not getting in there with you.
好 那就待外面等死吧
Fine! then stay out there and die.
动作快点
Move your ass! oh!
快点 塞尔维亚
Come on, Sylvia.
求你开门
Please open the door.
塞尔维亚
Sylvia.
谢天谢地你在这 我们得躲进浴室去
Thank god you're here. we need to get into the bathroom.
不行 有个女人在里面
We can't. there's a woman in there.
那告诉她快点
Well, tell her to hurry it up.
不 不是的 她把自己关在里面
No, no, no, she's barricaded herself in there.
她是我一个病人 精神有点问题
She's a patient of mine who's had a little meltdown.
- 给我5分钟时间 - 没有时间了 外面已经刮来漏斗云了
Just give me five minutes. - We don't have time. there's a funnel cloud out there.
塞尔维亚 把该死的门打开
Sylvia! open the damn door!
去死吧
Go to hell!
快点 进来 进来
Quick! in here, in here.
快点
Come on.
快点 快点
Quickly. quickly.
快来 快点
Come on! hurry up!
快点进去 进去 快点
Go! get in, get in! get in!
撑一下 撑一下这个
Uhh! hang on! hang onto this!
我能说句话吗?
Can I say something?
什么?
What?
我很抱歉我和卡洛斯骗了你
I'm sorry Carlos and I lied to you.
我知道我们伤害了你
I know we hurt you,
我也不希望是这个样子
And I wish it didn't happen the way it did,
我..我只是想让你明白
And I-I just want you to know that.
你干吗要这么说
Why are you talking like that?
我是想万一我们...
Well, I thought just in case we--
噢 不会的 你少来 把你的乌鸦嘴闭上
Oh, no, you don't. you just shut the hell up.
我们才不会在这做临终忏悔
We're not doing deathbed confessions here.
我们会撑过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我还要好好恨上你几年
I'm gonna go on hating you for years to come.
你真的恨我吗
You really hate me?
是的
Yes.
不
No.
只是...
It's just that
我真的让自己爱上他了
I really let myself fall for him,
这很傻 因为我一直都知道
Which was stupid because I always knew
他终会回到你身边的
that he'd go back to you.
不过我还是很抱歉
Well, I'm still sorry, though.
我说了让你闭嘴
I said shut the hell up.
我想本杰明要换尿布了
I think it's possible Benjamin might need changing.
这一点在10分钟以前
That went beyond the hypothetical
- 就已经不需要假设了 - 我们让你避难 你至少能友好点吧
a good ten minutes ago. - we're giving you shelter. You could at least be gracious.
如果你没把我们拖来 我们根本不需要躲在这
We wouldn't need shelter if you hadn't dragged us over here.
噢 这么说都是我的错了
Oh, so now it's my fault that
让那个疯子霸占了我们的房间
That lunatic commandeered our safe room?
如果不是你那么好管我们的闲事
If you hadn't been dying to know our business,
- 她根本不会在这 - 别再互相指责了行吗
She wouldn't have gotten in there. - Can we stop pointing fingers?
这不是布里的错
This isn't Bree's fault.
你说的没错
You're right.
抱歉
Sorry.
但你应该能理解我为什么会生气
But you can understand why I'm upset,
那个疯女人又介入了我们的生活
having that insane woman back in our lives.
我能想象到
I can only imagine.
我不得不听她絮叨了一个小时
I had to listen to her babble for an hour.
她都说了些什么?
What kind of things was she saying?
她说她和亚当原来是一对恋人
She said that she and Adam were lovers
她可以证明这一点 因为他身上有个文身
And she could prove it because he had a tattoo, and...
什么?
What?
她说他的肩膀上有个文身
She said he had a tattoo on his shoulder,
我知道这不是真的 因为我在泳池见过他
Which I know isn't true because I've seen him at the pool,
我不会不记得的
And I would've remembered
因为有纹身的人总让我很看不惯
Because tattooed people make me very uncomfortable.
她有说是什么样的纹身吗
Did she say what kind of tattoo it was?
是条蛇 这有什么关系呢
Um... a snake. what's the difference?
他又没纹身
He doesn't have one.
他有过的...
He did...
在芝加哥的时候
Back in chicago.
他去除掉了
He had it removed.
抱歉
Sorry.
凯瑟琳
Katherine...
所以...这就是我们和解的原因?
So... that's why we settled?
我们失去一切的原因?
Why we lost everything?
对不起 可你要明白...
I'm sorry, but you have to understand...
不 我不明白
No, I do not.
对不起
Sorry.
别在这儿说
Not here.
不要现在说
Not now.
加布
Gaby!
计划有变
Change of plans!
我们得马上躲进地下室去
We gotta get in the basement now!
加布?
Gaby?
该死的 你去哪儿了
Damn it. where are you?
加布在哪儿?
Where's Gaby?
我以为她和你在一起
I thought she was with you.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
看来我们得一起等她了
I guess we'll have to wait for her together.
你介意我说几句吗?
Do you mind if I say something?
听着 加布和我从没打算过要复合 维克托
Look, Gaby and I never planned to get back together, Victor.
我们都尽量疏远对方
We tried to keep away from each other.
这是真的
We really did.
但是...我不知道
But... I don't know.
我们就像是同一个人的两部分似的
It's like we're two halves of the same person or somethin'.
当我们分开时 我们...
And when we're apart, w...
我们都不快乐 所以我们就...
We just aren't happy, which is why we...
我们从没想过伤害你 维克托
We never set out to hurt you, Victor,
并且很抱歉我们伤害到了
And I'm sorry we did.
说完了吗?
Are you done?
是的
Yeah.
出来 卡洛斯
Come on, Carlos!
你最好回屋里去
You better get in the house!
在外面会受伤的
You could get hurt out here!
亚当
Adam!
有人吗
Hello!
大家都在哪儿?
Where is everyone?!
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
亚当 我要走了
Adam, I'm leaving!
这是你最后一次和我在一起的机会了
This is your last chance to come with me,
不然我就告诉所有人发生了什么事
or I'm gonna tell everyone exactly what happened!
好吧
Okay.
你已经做出选择了 我走了
You've made your choice! here I go!
来了
It's here.
这本该是美好的一天
It was supposed to be a beautiful day.
但一场龙卷风来袭改变了一切...
But then the winds came and changed everything...
不仅仅是房屋和草坪
And not just the houses and the lawns.
噢 天哪
Oh, My God.
这里的人们也变了
The people had changed, too.
龙卷风肆虐过后
While the storm had raged,
每个人都有了一些新的感悟...
Each of them had learned something...
关于友情...
About friendship...
宽恕...
And forgiveness...
以及救赎
And redemption.
而有些人则收获到了最为残酷的教训...
And some had learned the hardest lesson of all...
生命总是脆弱的
That life is always fragile
并且常常...
And very often...
是不公的
Unfair.
噢 老天啊 上帝
Oh, My God! Oh, My God!
汤姆 救命啊
Tom! help me!
救命啊 汤姆
Help me, Tom!