Liz 小姐游美国—Checkin Out 交还房卡退房

It's time for Liz to travel to another city. She's now checking out at the front desk of the hotel.

丽斯该去另一个城市旅行了。她现在正在旅馆的前台办理退房手续。


Luna Baker & Liz Green

Luna: 拉里酒店的前台,酒店管理专业毕业

Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

Luna: Good morning! Can I help you?

露娜: 早上好! 我能帮你吗?

Liz: Morning! I'm checking out.

丽斯: 早上好! 我要办理退房手续。

Luna: May I have the key card for your room,please?

露娜: 我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

Liz: Yes,here you are.

丽斯: 可以,给你。

Luna: You've stayed at our hotel for three nights. That'll be $300 for the room,plus $90 of room service charges,tax included.

露娜: 你已经在我们酒店住了三个晚上了。房租是300美元,外加90美元的客房服务费(含税)。

Liz: So that's $390 in total?

丽斯: 所以总共是390美元?

Luna: Right. Would you like to pay in cash or by credit card?

露娜: 没错。您是付现金还是用信用卡?

Liz: By credit card. Here you are.

丽斯: 用信用卡。给你。

Luna: OK. Please sign here. Here is your receipt,ma'ma. Wish you a very good day!

露娜: 好的。请在这里签名。女士,这是您的收据。祝你有美好的一天!

Liz: Thank you.

丽斯: 谢谢你。


当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容