tonight i can write

Pablo Neruda

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗,

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,

比如写下:"夜空布满了星辰,

and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."

发蓝的群星在远方抖颤。"

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

夜间的风在空中盘旋,歌唱。

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。

On nights like this,

许多像今天的夜晚,

I held her in my arms.

我把她搂在怀中。

I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her.

她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。

How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

怎麼没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

To think I don't have her. .

想想我已经没有了她,.

To feel that I've lost her.

失去她我会难过。

To hear the immense night,

我感到夜空漫漫,

more immense without her.

没有她更加漫漫。

And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

诗歌落到心田犹如露水落到草原。

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.

我的爱不能留住她又有何妨。

The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

夜空布满星群,她已不在我身旁。

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.

这就是一切。远方有人在歌唱。在远方。

My soul is lost without her.

失去了她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

As if to bring her near,

似乎是为了接近她,

my eyes search for her.

我的目光在寻找她。

My heart searches for her

我的心在寻找她,

and she is not with me.

可她已不在我的身旁。

The same night that whitens the same trees.

同是今宵使得同样的树木泛出白光。

We, we who were,

我俩,同是我俩,

we are the same no longer.

已不再是同样的我俩。

I no longer love her, true,

的确,我已经不再爱她,

but how much I loved her.

可是我曾经多麼爱她哟。

My voice searched the wind

我的心声在寻找著和风,

to touch her ear.

为的是能吹进她的耳中。

Someone else's. She will be someone else's.

属於别人,她将属於别人。

As she once, belonged to my kisses.

如同在我亲吻之前。

Her voice, her light body.

她的声音,她那鲜亮的身躯。

Her infinite eyes.

她那不可测的眼睛。

I no longer love her, true,

的确,我已经不再爱她,

but perhaps I love her.

可是说不定我还喜欢她。

Love is so short

爱情是如此短暂,

and oblivion so long.

可是遗忘却如此长久。

Because on nights like this

因为像今天这样的夜晚,

I held her in my arms,

我曾经把她搂在怀中。

my soul is lost without her.

失去她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

Although this may be the last pain she causes me,

尽管这或许是她最后一次让我痛苦。

and this may be the last poem I write for her.

尽管这或许是我为她写下的最后的歌。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容

  • **2014真题Directions:Read the following text. Choose the be...
    又是夜半惊坐起阅读 13,394评论 0 23
  • 作者:Pablo Neruda 巴勃鲁·聂鲁达 Album Twenty Love Poems and A Son...
    Na自成蹊阅读 7,044评论 0 0
  • 从开始的想与他周游世界吃遍美食到现在的只想和他有个小窝每天做不一样的饭菜给他吃,或是黑暗料理、或是拿手小菜亦或...
    小敖怪阅读 1,267评论 0 0
  • 一、自我介绍 本人牛振刚,系青葱岁月群干事长李晓村私人助理[偷笑][呲牙],1959年1月15日在沈阳市和平区南湖...
    晓村阅读 2,523评论 0 0
  • 我始终都在寻找一个合适的理由或一个合适的借口,让我可以不被打扰而又认真地看看身边的一切。在后知后觉中,体会这座城市...
    杜小姐家的斯特林斯病号阅读 3,730评论 0 1