Dialogue—L3U1 :英语流利说Level3-Unit1-Dialogue 懂你英语(中英文版)

L3-U1-P4-5 Dialogue : Foot Injury脚伤

A: What’s wrong? 怎么了?

B: I can’t walk. 我不能走路。 My left foot hurts.我的左脚疼。

A: Is it broken? 是断了吗?

B: I don’t know if it’s broken, but it sure hurts. 我不知道是不是断了,但肯定很疼。

A: There’s one way to find out if it’s broken. 有一种方法可以知道它是否坏了。

B: How? 如何?

A: You need to see a doctor. 你得去看医生。

The doctor can X-ray your foot. 医生可以给你的脚拍x光片。

B: OK, let’s go. 好的,我们走吧。

I can’t walk by myself. 我自己走不了路。

Can you help me into a taxi? 你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?

A: Sure, I’ll call a taxi. 好的,我叫辆出租车。

I’ll get you to a hospital as soon as possible. 我会尽快送你去医院。

B: Thanks. I sure hope it isn’t broken. 谢谢。我真希望它没断。

A: We’ll find out soon enough. 我们很快就会知道了。

L3-U1-P4-6 Dialogue : Discussing Eating Out讨论外出就餐

W: I don’t feel like cooking tonight. 今晚我不想做饭。

Let’s go out.我们出去吧。

M: Where would you like to go? 你想去哪里?

W: I feel like eating some great Italian food. 我想吃一些很棒的意大利菜。

M: How about AI’s Italian? AI的意大利餐怎么样? 

It’s always good.总是很不错。

W: We went there last week. 我们上周去了那里。

Let’s try something new. 让我们尝试一些新的东西。

You have no imagination. 你没有想象力。

You always want to go to the same place.你总是想去同一个地方。

M: Right, I don’t like unpleasant surprises. 是的,我不喜欢不愉快的惊喜。

I just want things to be simple.我只想把事情简单化。

W: OK, let’s compromise. 好吧,我们折中一下。

M: What does that mean? 这是什么意思?

What do you mean by compromise? 你说的折中是什么意思?

W: Let’s go 50-50. 我们各占一半。

This time we’ll go someplace new and next time we can go to one of your favorites. 这次我们去一个新的地方,下次我们可以去你最喜欢的地方。

M: OK, I’ll compromise and meet you halfway. 好吧,我会妥协的,我们各让一半。

W: Good, I’ll look for something new and make reservations.太好了,我去找些新的预订。

M: Great, let’s not go too late. 太好了,我们不要走得太晚。

W: I’ll make reservations for 8. 我要预订8点的座位。Is that OK? 这样可以吗?

M: Yes, perfect. 可以,很好。

L3-U1-P3-5 Dialogue : Ordering Food from Home从家里订购食物

M: I’m tired of going out to eat. 我厌倦了出去吃饭。

Let’s eat at home tonight. 今晚我们在家吃饭吧。

W: OK. Are you going to cook? 好啊。你要做饭吗?

M: No, it’s too late. You know I’m not a good cook. 不,太晚了。你知道我不是个好厨师。

Let’s order something. 我们点些东西吧。

W: What do you have in mind? 你有什么主意吗

M: I was thinking about a nice big pizza. 我想要个大披萨。

W: Again? I had pizza last night. So, please, no pizza. 又来了?我昨晚吃了披萨。所以,请不要披萨。

M: OK, no pizza. 好吧,不要披萨。

Let’s order Chinese food, OK?我们点中餐好吗?

W: Sweet and sour? 糖醋吗? 

You always like sweet and sour. 你总是喜欢酸甜的。

I feel like eating something hot and spicy.我想吃点辛辣的东西。

M: OK. You order something hot and spicy, and I order sweet and sour. 好的。你点辣的,我点酸甜的。

I don’t want anything spicy. 我不想吃辣的。

 My stomach doesn’t feel good. 我的胃不舒服。 

It’s a bit upset.有点不舒服。

W: OK, if you want sweet and sour, then I’ll have that too. 好吧,如果你想吃糖醋,那我也要。

And I’ll make us a salad with lots of tomatoes. 我要做一份有很多西红柿的沙拉。

How long will it take for the food to get here? 食物到这儿要多长时间?

M: I don’t know. 我不知道。

 I’ll call and find out.我会打电话查清楚的。

W: Thanks. Hopefully it won’t take longer than an hour.谢谢。希望不会超过一个小时。

I’m getting hungry.我饿了。

L3-U1-P3-6 Dialogue : Are Selfies Good or Bad? 自拍是好是坏?

M: Hey, what did you do last night? 嘿,你昨晚做了什么?

W: I took a long walk from my hotel. 我从旅馆走了很长一段路。

M: You didn’t get lost? 你没迷路吗?

W: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

M: Where did you go? Anywhere interesting? 你去哪了?有什么有趣的地方吗?

W: I walked to river. 我走到河边。

There were thousands of people there.那里有成千上万的人。

M: You went to the river? 你去河边了?

How long did it take you to walk there? 你走到那儿花了多长时间?

W: It took around 20 minutes. 大约20分钟。

M: Did you see anything interesting? 你看到什么有趣的东西了吗?

W: I was really surprised by how many people were there. 我真的很惊讶有那么多人在那里。

W: Many of them were taking pictures and selfies. 他们中的许多人在拍照和自拍。

Lots of selfies.很多自拍。

M: Do you take selfies? 你会自拍吗?W: Sure, don’t you? 当然,你不拍吗?

M: Sometimes, but my girlfriend takes a lot of selfies. 有时会,但我女朋友喜欢自拍。

Then she shares them with her friends online. 然后她在网上和她的朋友分享。

I don’t understand why people like to take so many pictures of themselves. 我不明白为什么人们喜欢给自己拍这么多照片。

W: That’s because you are old-fashioned. 那是因为你太守旧了。

M: Hmm, I guess you are right. 嗯,我想你是对的。

These too much social media for me. 这些社交媒体对我来说太多了。

When I go to a restaurant, I see many people looking at their smartphones. 当我去餐馆的时候,我看到很多人在看他们的智能手机。

They don’t even look at the people they are with. 他们甚至不看和他们在一起的人。

W: Times are changing, my friend, whether you like it or not. 时代在变,朋友,不管你喜欢与否。

L3-U1-P2-5 Dialogue :Missing the Flight错过了航班

M: Hi, I’m sorry to be late. 你好,抱歉我迟到了。

W: What happened? 发生了什么事?

You were supposed to be here an hour ago.你应该在一小时前到达这里。

M: Yes, I know, but I missed my flight. 是的,我知道,但是我错过了航班。

W: You missed your flight? 你错过航班了?

How did that happen? 怎么会这样?

M: I got on the wrong bus this morning, so I was late to the airport. 今天早上我搭错了公共汽车,所以去机场迟到了。

By the time I arrived, the gate was closed. 当我到达的时候,登机口已经关闭了。

W: What did you do then? 然后你做了什么?

M: I had to rebook my flight and got on the waiting list. 我不得不重新订了我的班机,并被列入候机名单。

W: Oh, that’s too bad. 哦,那太糟糕了。At least you got here.至少你来了。

M: Yes, it wasn’t easy getting on the next flight. 是的,上下一班飞机不容易。

I had to run to the gate. 我不得不跑到登机口。

W: This kind of thing happens a lot lately. 这种事最近经常发生。

Last week I missed a flight, too. 上周我也错过了一次航班。

M: What happened? 怎么搞的?

W: There was a traffic accident near the airport. 机场附近发生了一起交通事故。

M: You were driving? 你在开车?

W: No, I wasn’t. 不,我没有。

I was in a taxi. 我在出租车里。

But it took a long time to get to the airport. 但是去机场花了很长时间。

The traffic was stopped for nearly 15 minutes.交通中断了将近15分钟。

W:By the time I got there, it was too late to get on the flight.我到那里时,已经来不及上飞机了。

The next flight wasn’t for another 3 hours, so it was a long wait. 下一班飞机还有三小时才起飞,所以要等很长时间。

From now on, I’ll try to get to the airport much earlier. 从现在起,我会尽量早点到机场。

M: Me too.我也是

L3-U1-P2-6 Dialogue : A Going Away Party欢送会

M:What’s the matter?有什么事吗?

Why do you look so sad? 你怎么看起来这么难过?

W: Ada has a new job. 艾达有了新工作。

She’s going to Beijing. 她要去北京。

M: Really? When is she leaving? 真的吗?她什么时候走?

W: She’s leaving at the end of next week. 她下周末就要走了。

M: That soon? 那么快?

W: Yes, she just told me. 是的,她刚告诉我。

M: That’s too bad. 那太糟了。

I really enjoy working with her.我很喜欢和她一起工作。

W: Me too. 我也是。

I’m going to miss her.我会想念她的。

W: Let’s have a going away party for her. 我们为她开个送别派对吧。

M: Good idea. 好主意。

How about this weekend? 这个周末怎么样?

W: Friday evening would be better. 星期五晚上更好。

We can have it after work.我们可以下班后办。

M: Yes, Friday is better. 是的,星期五比较好。

W: Let’s go to her favorite restaurant, OK? 我们去她最喜欢的餐厅,好吗?

M: Which one? The Italian one, or the German one? 哪一家?意大利的还是德国的?

W: The Italian one has better food, so let’s go there. 意大利的那家食物比较好,我们去那里吧。

Their pizzas are awesome. 他们的比萨饼棒极了。

M: OK, I’ll make the reservations. 好的,我来预订。

W: Let me check with Ada first. 让我先和艾达确认一下。

We don’t want her to miss her party. 我们不想让她错过她的派对。

M: Yeah, that’s for sure. 是的,那是肯定的。

And could you please invite everyone in the office? 你能邀请办公室里的每个人吗?

W: Sure, no problem. 当然,没问题。

Nobody will want to miss it.没有人会想错过的。

L3-U1-P1-5 Dialogue : Meeting at the Airport机场接机

W: Hey, where are you? 嘿,你在哪儿?

I don’t see you anywhere.我哪儿都没看见你。

M: I’m on the subway. 我在地铁上。

W: My flight arrived early, and I’m tired. 我的航班提前到了,我很累。

M: I’m sorry to be late. 对不起,我迟到了。

I’ll be there as fast as I can.我会尽快赶到的。

W: Where are you now? 你现在在哪里?

M: There are 3 more stops. 还有三站。

I’ll be there in 10 minutes.我10分钟后到。

W: I’ll meet you at the bus stop in front of terminal 2. 我在2号航站楼前的公共汽车站等你。

Then we can get a taxi. 然后我们可以叫辆出租车。

M: OK. I’ll look for you in front of terminal 2. 好的。我在2号航站楼前等你。

See you soon.待会儿见

L3-U1-P1-6 Dialogue : Staying up Late熬夜

Lisa: What’s the matter, Tom? 怎么了,汤姆?

Tom: I don’t feel well. 我感觉不舒服。

Lisa: Are you sick? 你生病了吗?

Tom: No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不是。

I’m just tired.我只是累了。

Lisa: Didn’t you get enough sleep? 你没睡够吗? 

Tom: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

I went to bed later than usual last night.我昨晚睡得比平常晚。

Lisa: What time did you go to bed? 你什么时候睡觉的?

Tom: I didn’t go to bed until 12:00. 我直到12点才上床睡觉。

Lisa: Why did you stay up so late? 你为什么熬夜这么晚?

Tom: I was watching some videos online. 我在网上看一些视频。

Lisa: What kind of videos? 什么样的视频?

Tom: Music videos from all over the world. 来自世界各地的音乐录影带

Lisa: Really? 真的吗?

Tom: Sure, I’ll send you some links if you like. 是的,如果你愿意,我可以给你发一些链接。

Lisa: Thanks, I like music videos, too. 谢谢,我也喜欢音乐录影带。

They are really fun. 它们真的很有趣。

Tom: Just don’t stay up too late. 只是不要熬夜太晚。

Lisa: Don’t worry. 别担心。

I won’t stay up too late. 我不会熬夜太晚的。

I need my sleep.我需要睡眠。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 220,192评论 6 511
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 93,858评论 3 396
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 166,517评论 0 357
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 59,148评论 1 295
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 68,162评论 6 397
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,905评论 1 308
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,537评论 3 420
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 39,439评论 0 276
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,956评论 1 319
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 38,083评论 3 340
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 40,218评论 1 352
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,899评论 5 347
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 41,565评论 3 331
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,093评论 0 23
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,201评论 1 272
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 48,539评论 3 375
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 45,215评论 2 358

推荐阅读更多精彩内容