Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
如果你变得全能,你会怎样?
How does she do that?
她是怎么办到的?
I cannot sleep in a public place.
我在公共场合根本睡不着
You just nodded off again.
你只是又打瞌睡了
She is so peaceful.
那么安祥
What's going on with you?
你是怎么了
I got no sleep last night.
我昨晚没睡好
You have no idea how loud they are!
你根本不晓得有多吵
You got way too much free time.
你可真够闲的
Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets.
罗斯,瞧,冰球赛门票
I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
一定是你们多了一张票,找不到人一起去看
I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
我刚才还希望你没想起来
Alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it.
好吧,或许比赛能让我暂时忘记这个
(it指hockey 比赛)
Do you promise to buy me a big thumb finger?
但你要帮我买个大手指
My first pay check!
我的第一份薪水
Wow, you worked in a mine?
你在矿场工作过?
Isn't this exciting?
真叫人兴奋
I earned this.
我赚来的
I wiped tables for it.
每天擦桌子
I steamed milk for it.
热牛奶
Why's he getting all my money?
为什么他能拿走我所有的钱
You can totally live on this.
单靠它就够你过日子了
I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓在《野生王国》节目中鸟类也是这么欢腾的
What are you guys doing here?
We were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true.
我们到市区逛街,你妈说你在这工作,居然是真的
I'm a duplex.
人家肚子里有两娃呢
elbows 手肘
I'm fine.
我没事
Thought we were trying to find stuff.
我以为我们在找东西呢
Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar.
最大的八卦还是你在圣坛前抛下巴瑞
Let's talk reality for a second.
我们来谈点正经的
When are you coming home?
你打算何时回家
I've got this job。
我有这份工作
I'm not just waitressing.
我不只是当女服务生
I write the specials on the specials board.
我在特价牌上写下每日特餐
I take the dead flowers out of the vase.
拿掉瓶中枯死的花朵
Sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
有时阿特勒还会让我在饼干上涂上巧克力酱
How was it with your friends?
和朋友聊的如何
We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight, we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing.
既然菲比今天要来过夜,我们会举办一次睡衣派对
We got some trashy magazines.
我们准备了八卦杂志
We got Twister.
还有扭扭乐
Could you please tell me what this is in reference to?
请问有什么事吗?
They say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
他们说你的账户有问题
But I haven't used my card in weeks.
可是 我已经好几个星期没有刷卡了
Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.
他们想知道你是否没事
Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
瑞秋刚出去, 你能再打来吗?
It looks like we're not sitting together.
我们可能不会坐在一起
You should feel great about yourself!
你应该感到自豪才对
You're doing this amazing independence thing!
你正在学习了不起的独立生活
Monica, what is so amazing?
莫妮卡,这有什么了不起的
See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans.
他放弃某些东西,但是得到了魔豆
Jack gave up a cow, I gave up an orthodontist.
杰克放弃了一头牛,我放弃了一位牙医
floopy 不顺利
So what? You're not the only one.
不是只有你才这样
I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going.
我们也不知自己何去何从
What if it doesn't come together?
但如果无法步上轨道呢?
Get him!
干掉他
A bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
一群以棍子互打的无齿之徒
Hey look, we're on that TV thing!
瞧,我们上电视了
Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay.
我不想惹麻烦好吗
I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is danted.
我现在很疼,我脸被打歪了
Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
你得照顺序来
Joey:Well, how long do you think it'll be?
大概要等多久
Lady:Any minute now.
随时都会
I didn't mean to bring you down.
我不是存心让你们不开心的
mushroom 蘑菇
green pepper 青椒
onion 洋葱
That's not what we ordered.
这不是我们点的
We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.
我们点的是脱脂脆皮加倍芝士口味
This one goes across the street.
他住在对街
I must have given him yours.
我一定是送错了
Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
哦 笨啊 笨啊
Wait, was this a small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
慢着,是不是哪个矮小的地中海人,一脸聪明相,长得挺英俊的那个
Yeah,that sounds about right.
对 应该就是他
Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? And a power tie?
他是不是穿着超帅的蓝色西装和销魂的领带?
Pretty much just a towel.
只是一条浴巾
So you guys want me to take this back?
所以你们想退货吗?
Are you nuts?
开什么玩笑
Who are we spying on?
我们到底在偷窥谁啊
We've been here for over an hour.
我们已经等了一个小时
A lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in.
许多情况比我朋友轻的人都走了
Light still out?
灯还关着?
I think you have to draw him out.
我觉得你必须主动勾引他
And then - when you do - he's preppy animal.
之后他就会渐渐显露出兽性
Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
谁能拿点止痛药来吗?
What is the big deal about today?
今天有什么大不了的
There was a whole bunch of stuff we could have done tonight!
本来今晚我们可以干很多事
There he is!
他来了
The guy's a freak. I judge him.
这家伙是怪胎, 我鄙视他
Finders keepers, losers weepers.
先到先得, 后到没得
No rough holding in my ER!
我的急诊室不准闹事
I haven't been using it much.
我很久没用它(信用卡)了
Never mind.
当我没说