Get him out traitor
把他赶出去,叛徒。
He's not a traitor but he lies rather a lot.
他不是叛徒,但他撒了很多谎。
He sounds like phonejacker. I can't unhear it
他听起来像是电话劫持者。我无法忽视它。
Oh dear,,,, empowering the unions worked in the 1970s, I'll sit back and wait for the strikes to start, inflation to hit double figures and the egg run down the face of this incompetent weasle
哦,天哪,,,,赋予 1970 年代运作的工会全力,我会坐等爸工开始,通火碰胀率达到两位数,鸡蛋从这个无能的黄鼠狼的脸上流下来。
Keeping the unions happy. Appalling government.
让宫会满意。骇人听闻的正斧。
You ain’t got a clue what you’re doing mate. No one likes you and hardly anyone voted for you. Resign now and never speak in public ever again.
你不知道你在做什么,伙计。没有人喜欢你,也几乎没有人投票给你。现在辞职,永远不要再公开演讲。
This look like a SNL skit
这看起来像一个 SNL 短剧。
This is like a horrible sitcom. What a joke of a country Canada has become
这就像一部可怕的情景喜剧。加拿大已经变成了一个多么有趣的郭嘉。
rudeau needs to be dismissed permanently
鲁多需要被永久解雇。
Understand that Canada doesn't have free speech protected by its Constitution. If someone has a problem w' your speech, then you can be censored.
要明白,加拿大没有受宪法保护的盐轮兹有。如果有人对你的言论有问题,那么你可能会被审查。