I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是寂静的

——巴勃鲁·聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda)

I like for you to be still

我喜欢你是寂静的

I like for you to be still

it is as though you were absent

我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样


and you hear me from far away

and you voice does not touch you.

你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。


It seems as though your eyes had flown away

好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂

As all things are filled with my soul

你从所有的事物中浮现

you emerge from the things, filled my soul. 充满了我的灵魂

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream

你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,

and you are like the word Melancholy.

你如同忧郁这个字

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。

It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.

你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away and you voice does not rouch you:

你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你: Let me come to be still in your silence.

让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence

并且让我借你沉默与你说话,

that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.

你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。


You are like the night, with it's stillness and constellations.

你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。

Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid.

你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,


我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样, distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.

遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。

One word then,one smile,is enough.

彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。 And I am happy, happy that it's not true.

而我会觉得幸福 , 因为那不是真的

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容