一首随笔小诗(英文/中文)

I want to stop my noisy heart to like you.

我想停下喧闹的心去喜欢你

Stand in frond of me, dear.

请站在我面前

I look at you,

看着你

only you.

只是你

I don't want to think about your past.

不去想你的过去

Not looking into who you are.

不去探究你的本质

Just quietly watching you.

只是静静的看着你

Not a holding hands.

不是牵手

Not a hug.

不是拥抱

Just the way I remember you, my dear .

只是记忆中清透的你

I calmed down, now.

我静下来了

Have forgotten,

遗忘了

and no more pain.

也不再痛苦了

But,

I'm also confused in what am I in love.

却也迷茫在爱着什么了



因为最近的事情喜欢随便写点小诗,然后乱翻成了英文,如果有错的地方感谢指出。

最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容