古战场传奇第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

古战场传奇第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously... 前情回顾...
We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月
This is a pattern I've not seen before. 我从未见过这样的手相
The marriage line's divided. 婚姻线分开了
The life line's forked. 生命线分叉了
Where will we be watching the spectacle? 我们去哪观看这奇观
There is a place called Craigh Na Dun. 一个叫克雷尼顿的地方
There is a local group who used to observe rituals there. 现在依然有当地人在那举行仪式
- You're not Frank. - No, madam, I am not. -你不是弗兰克-是的女士我不是
What's your name? 你叫什么名字
Claire Beauchamp. I'm a nurse. 克莱尔·比彻姆我是护士
Thank you, Sassenach. Truly. 谢谢你英格兰人真的
As much as my rational mind rebelled against the idea, 虽然我的理性思维反抗着这一想法
完整版请点击
I knew in my heart I was no longer in the 20th century. 但我心里知道我离开了20世纪
The last time I was here, 上次我来这里
Frank and I simply took the car. 是跟弗兰克一起乘车来的
But after spending two days and nights 但是骑马骑了
jolting along on a horse, 两天两夜之后
I knew I'd never find my way back, 我知道我永远也找不到回去的路
古战场传奇高频词统计

古战场传奇高频词
not unless I convinced these people 除非我说服这些人
to help me in some way. 用什么方法帮我
Dougal, you're back early, man. 杜格尔你们早回来了兄弟
We hadna thought to see ye before the gathering. 我们还以为集会前见不到你们呢
Aye, well, we've had some luck 是啊我们靠了点运气吧
some good, some bad. 有好运也有霉运
Rupert, ye great fat fart, 鲁珀特你个死胖子
what have you done to my Peggy now? 你对我们家佩吉都干了什么
Did I not tell you to tighten her girth? 我不是让你拴紧她的肚带吗
Let me be, old rat. 别唠叨了糟老头子
I been riding all night, 我骑马骑了一整夜
and I don't need you squalling in my ear. 不需要你来在我耳朵边上叽叽喳喳烦人
Did ye never even look at her hooves? 你是不是从没看过她的蹄子
You canna expect any beast to carry around 如果不照顾好这个可怜家伙的脚的话
something that weighs as much as you 以后就别指望它
without taking care of the poor creature's feet. 驮着你这样重的东西四处走了
Like a cow riding a mouse. 就像一头大奶牛骑着一只小老鼠
Shut yer hole. 闭上你的臭嘴
Rupert, m'dear! 亲爱的鲁珀特
How good to see ye! 见到你真是太好了
Oh, my dear. 亲爱的
Ye'll all be needing breakfast, I reckon. 我想你们都很想吃早饭吧
Plenty in the kitchen. 厨房里有的是
Away in, and feed yerselves. 你们快进去吃吧
Murtagh, you look and smell 穆塔夫你怎么看起来闻起来
like a rat that's been dragged through sheep dung. 都像是老鼠刚被人从羊粪里拽出来啊
Gi' us a kiss, then. 那就快来给我亲一亲吧
- Oh, no! - A kiss, then! -别过来-来亲亲
And what do we have here? 这是谁啊
Claire Beauchamp, Mistress Fitzgibbons. 这是克莱尔·比彻姆这是菲茨吉本斯太太
Murtagh found her, 穆塔夫发现的她
and Dougal said we must bring her along with us, so-- 杜格尔说我们必须带上她所以...
So. 这样啊
Well... 你叫
Claire. 克莱尔
Come with me. 跟我来
We shall find you something to eat, 我们去给你找点吃的
something to wear that's a bit more... 找点穿着更...
Well, a bit more. 布料更多的
Well, what about him? 那他呢
古战场传奇台词本中英对照

古战场传奇台词本单词标注
I can fend for myself. 我可以自己照顾自己
No, you're hurt. He was shot yesterday. 不你受伤了昨天他中枪了
- I'll be fine. - No, you won't. -我没事-怎么没事
I bandaged his shoulder, 是我帮他包扎的肩膀
but I wasn't able to clean it or dress it properly. 但是当时没能适当地清理伤口
I must tend to it before it gets infected. 我得在伤口感染前好好处理一下
I mean, inflamed. 我是说发炎红肿前
You know, with-- with fever and swelling. 就是发烧和肿胀
Oh, aye. 明白
I ken fine what ye mean. 我明白你的意思
But do you mean to say you know what to do for that? 你的意思是说你知道怎么做吗
Are ye a charmer, then? 你是个巫士吗
A Beaton? 比顿家族的人
Something like that. 差不多吧
Jamie. 杰米
Ye heard the lady. 你听到这位女士的话了
Ye need tending. 你需要人照顾
This way. 这边来
Let's get you out of the rain. 我们到屋里来
As you asked, garlic and witch hazel to boil the rags. 如你所说用大蒜和金缕梅把布料煮一煮
I also brought you comfrey and cherry bark for the pain. 我还带来了止痛用的紫草和樱桃树皮
Perfect. 很好
Call out if you need anything else. 还需要别的尽管找我
I will. Thank you, Ms. Fitzgibbons. 我会的谢谢你菲茨吉本斯女士
Everybody calls me Mrs. Fitz. 大家都叫我菲茨太太
You may also. 你也可以这么叫
The Redcoats. 英格兰军人
Flogged me twice in the space of a week. 在一周内鞭打过我两次
They'd have done it twice the same day, I expect, 我看他们甚至会一天打我两次
were they not afraid of killing me. 如果不是怕把我打死
There's no joy in flogging a dead man. 鞭打死人又没什么乐趣可言
I shouldn't think anyone would do such a thing for joy. 竟然有人以取乐为由做出这种事
Hmph, well, 呵呵
if Randall was not precisely joyous, 如果兰德尔不算高兴
he was at least very pleased with himself. 那他至少也是很得意的吧
Clumsy. It'll have to be boiled again. 我太笨了又得重新煮一煮了
Why were you flogged? 他们为什么鞭打你
Hmm, well, the first time was escaping Fort William. 首先是因为我从威廉堡出逃
And the second was theft. 其次因为我偷东西了
Or at least, that's what the charge sheet read. 至少案件记录上是这么写的
Why were you escaping in the first place? 那开始你为什么要出逃呢
They were holding me prisoner. 我是他们的犯人
I gathered that. 这我想到了
Why? On what charge? 为什么什么罪名
Oh, that. I think it was, um... 这个啊好像是...
完整版请点击
obstruction. 妨碍罪
Obstruction? What's that? 什么叫妨碍罪
It doesn't sound like a serious crime. 听起来不像什么严重的罪名
Ah, well, 那个嘛...
I suppose it's whatever the English say it is. 欲加之罪何患无辞
Aye, it was near to four years ago now. 大概是四年前的事儿了
They put a levy on all the land-holders in the county, 他们对全国的土地所有者征税
sent out small parties of soldiers 并派出一小队士兵
collecting food, horses for transport, and suchlike. 收集食物马匹诸如此类的
Aye, it was one day in October, 十月里的一天
Captain Randall came along to our place. 兰德尔队长来到了我们这里
My father was away. 我父亲当时不在家
He'd gone to a funeral. 去参加葬礼了
I was up in the fields when I heard shouting. 我听见叫声的时候正在地里干活
No!
No, no! 不不
Jenny! 珍妮
Jenny, run! 珍妮快跑
Consider yourself carefully. 自己好好考虑下吧
I surrender to you, sir. 我投降长官
Now--now let my sister be. 你放开我妹妹吧
Your sister? 你妹妹
That's interesting. 有意思
She's, uh, she's bonny. 她...很漂亮
I'll take a closer look. 我仔细看看
No!
No!
No!
Bring his head up. 把他的头抬起来
He wanted to send a message. 他想给我传达信息
This is what you get when you fight back 你反抗英格兰人
against the English. 就是这种下场
You care to see more? 你是要继续看呢
Or would you rather go into the house 还是跟我进屋
and offer me better entertainment? 给我提供更好的娱乐呢
Don't go with him. 别跟他走
Even if he slits my throat right before your eyes. 即使他当你面割开我的喉咙
So... 就这样...
She went with him. 她跟他走了
She thought he'd kill me, and, ah... 她以为他会杀了我
perhaps she was right. 也许她没错
After that, I dinna ken what happened. 之后的事儿我便不得而知了
When I woke up, I was trussed up in the wagon 我醒来的时候发现自己被绑在一辆马车上
with the chickens, jolting down the road to Fort William. 车上都是鸡摇摇晃晃地驶向威廉堡
I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾
That must have been terrible for you. 你一定很不好过吧
Oh, aye. 是啊
Chickens are very poor company. 鸡群可不好相处
Don't do that. 别动
I'm going to strap that arm to your side. 我要把你的手臂固定在腰间
Just hold still. 不要动
You're a kind woman 你是个很会照顾人的
with a good touch. 善良女人
Your husband is a lucky man. 你丈夫很幸运
My husband. 我丈夫
What was Frank going through? 弗兰克正经历着什么
His wife disappears without a trace, 他的妻子消失得无影无踪
without a word, without explanation. 不曾留下一句话一个解释
Fears would prey on him. 他会觉得十分恐惧
Perhaps I was abducted. Perhaps I was dead. 他可能以为我被诱拐了或者死了
Claire? 克莱尔
Perhaps, worst of all, 也许是最最可怕的
I had left him for another man. 我为了另一个男人离开了他
Mrs. Randall? 兰德尔太太
Claire! 克莱尔
Mistress. 女士
Mrs. Beauchamp, what's wrong? 比彻姆太太你怎么了
I'm fine. 没事儿
I was just thinking about my husband. 就是想起了我丈夫
Lass... 姑娘...
Is he not alive? 他不在了吗
No, actually. 算是吧
He's not alive. 他不在了
Therhh. Do not cry. 别哭了
- No. - Shh. -不-不哭了
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. 抱歉我不是故意的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,142评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,298评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,068评论 0 351
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,081评论 1 291
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,099评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,071评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,990评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,832评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,274评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,488评论 2 331
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,649评论 1 347
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,378评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,979评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,625评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,643评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,545评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容