固定场合用语:
祝对方出门愉快
Have a good day.
邀对方来访
Please look us up.
接受邀请
You name the day.
表示见到对方很高兴
I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m so glad to see you!
祝对方睡得好
Pleasant dreams!
Have a good dream!
火车到站时乘务员说的话:
Ladies and gentleman, I’m very happy to announce our arrival in New York. The train will be stopping in five minutes. Please check to be sure you have your belongings. And have a good day in the Big Apple, thank you!
女士们,先生们,火车即将到达纽约,本次列车将在此站点停靠五分钟,请您携带好您的随身物品,祝您在纽约旅途愉快,谢谢!
He nods his head. 他点了点头
He needs a day off. 他需要休一天假
I looked all over the house to find it.我为了找到它,翻遍了屋子的每个角落
He unwraps the presents. 他拆开了礼物
The plan was delayed. 飞机延误了
But it doesn’t work. 但是他行不通,不起作用
Fabulous!太好了,棒极了
She hugs Susan. 她抱了一下苏珊
She rushes into the room. 她冲进了房间
Like I always said, … 像我一直说的那样
You are going to be very happy here with us. 你和我们在一起一定会开心的
I don’t feel alone any more. 我不再觉得孤单
单词:
announce 宣布,生成
belonging 行李
the Big apple 纽约的别称
unwrap 打开,展开,拆开
contain 包含,含有
delay 延期,误点,耽误
unpack 打开行李
work 起作用,行得通
unlock the trunk 打开箱子
美国常识
美国人独立性很强。一般人到大学时就离开父母,独立生活。
美国人有时喜欢送给久别重逢的亲友一个 欢迎礼物 “welcome present ”表示对他们的欢迎。