常用英语单词分类速记(172)——电话(2)

Answer (接听) 

She didn’t answer her phone because she wasin a meeting. 

她没接电话,因为在开会。 


Dial (拨号) 

He dialed the wrong number and hung upimmediately. 

他拨错了号码,马上挂了。 


Redial(重拨) 

The system automatically redials the lastnumber if the call fails. 

如果通话失败,系统会自动重拨最后一个号码。 


Hang up(挂断) 

Please don’t hang up—we need to discuss thedetails further. 

别挂断,我们还需要详细讨论细节。 


Call (打电话) 

I’ll call you later to confirm the meeting time. 

我稍后给你打电话确认会议时间。 


Conference call(电话会议) 

The manager scheduled a conference callwith the overseas team at 3 PM. 

经理安排下午3点和海外团队开电话会议。 


Emergency call(紧急电话) 

In many countries, dialing 112 connects youto an emergency call center immediately. 

在许多国家,拨打112会立即接通紧急电话中心。 


Video call(视频通话) 

We held a video call with our relatives inAustralia to celebrate the New Year. 

我们和澳大利亚的亲戚开了视频通话庆祝新年。 


Phone (打电话) 

I need to phone the doctor to reschedule myappointment. 

我需要给医生打电话重新预约。 


Make a phone call (打电话) 

She made a phone call to the deliveryservice to track her package. 

她打电话给快递公司查询包裹。 


On the phone (在通电话) 

He’s been on the phone with his lawyer forover an hour. 

他和律师通了一个多小时电话了。 


Ring (打电话(英)) 

I ring home once a week to tell my parentsI’m okay.

我每周往家打一次电话向父母报平安。


Fax (传真) 

Please fax the signed contract to ouroffice by 5 PM. 

请在下午5点前把签好的合同传真到我们办公室。 


Text (发送信息) 

I’ll text you the address once I arrive atthe venue. 

我到场地后给你发地址。 


Text message(短信) 

She sent a text message apologizing forbeing late. 

她发了条短信道歉来晚了。 


Line (电话线) 

The storm damaged the phone line, so wecan’t make calls right now. 

暴风雨损坏了电话线,现在没法打电话。 


Operator(接线员) 

I need to speak to the operator to transfermy call to the international line. 

我需要找接线员把电话转接到国际线路。 


Busy / Engaged(占线的) 

I tried calling, but the line wasbusy—maybe she’s on another call. 

我打了,但占线,可能她在接别的电话。 


No signal(无信号) 

We’re in the mountains—there’s no signalhere, so I can’t call you. 

我们在山里,没信号,没法给你打电话。 


Disconnected(断线) 

The call got disconnected suddenly—let meredial. 

通话突然断了,我再重拨一次。 


Ring(响铃) 

My phone is ringing—could you answer it?I’m in the middle of cooking. 

我手机响了,能帮我接一下吗?我在做饭呢。 


Wrong number(打错号码) 

Sorry, I think I dialed the wrongnumber—you don’t know John, do you? 

抱歉,可能打错了,你不认识约翰吧? 


Out of service(停机) 

The phone number is out of service—thecustomer service said it was suspended. 

这个号码停机了,客服说是被暂停了。 


Hold the line(稍等) 

Please hold the line, let me have a check. 

请稍等,我查一下。


Leave a message (留口信) 

She didn’t answer, so I left a messageasking her to call back. 

她没接,我就留了口信让她回电。 


Take a message (捎口信) 

Can you take a message for me? Tell himI’ll be back in 10 minutes. 

你能帮我捎个口信吗?告诉他我10分钟后回来。 


Put you through(转接) 

Please hold on, I’ll put you through to thetechnical support team. 

请稍等,我帮您转接技术支持部门。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容