《飞鸟集》中意境很美的几句诗

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

《飞鸟集》是印度诗人泰戈尔创作的诗集,它包括325首清丽的无标题小诗,首次出版于1916年。这些诗的基本题材多为极其常见事物,不外乎小草、落叶、飞鸟、星辰、河流等等。


夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容

  • Chapter 1 In the year 1878, I took my degree of Doctor of...
    foxgti阅读 9,311评论 0 6
  • 本造命主丙午,生在夏天已月,已月乃丙火建祿身旺之象,自坐午火陽刃,時柱見丁火,身強,喜金生水解炎,辛好已酉可自拱金...
    CarmenManMan阅读 9,767评论 0 1
  • 你所有痛苦的根源就是 你的恶毒和善良都不够纯粹
    兰柯啊阅读 1,391评论 0 0
  • 一 CALayer1.1 什么是CALayer在iOS系统中,你能看得见摸得着的东西基本都是UIView,比如:...
    阿黎转呀转阅读 2,801评论 0 1
  • 1、制作app下载时候的图标 制作两张app下载时候的图标,尺寸分别是57*57和512*512,最好是png格式...
    浩然爸阅读 3,414评论 0 1