8

前情提要

previously on Deperate Housewives

麦克是一场肇事逃逸的...

Mike was the victim

受害者

of a hit and run.

勒奈特无法原谅她母亲的过往

Lynette couldn't forgive her mother's past.

你回家能见到汤姆 我有你的继父

you had Tom to come home to. I had your stepfather.

格兰也许让你厌倦了

hey, Glen may have bored you,

但是家里有个父亲在的那几年

but the years we had a father in that house

-是我这辈子最幸福的时光  你却把他赶走了  - 妈妈 外婆要去哪里?

were the happiest of my life. you drove him away. - Mom,where's grandma going?

布里又有了一次做好母亲的机会

Bree got her second chance to be a good mother.

麦克对药物的依赖与日俱增...

Mike 's dependency grew...

瘾君子都是骗人好手

addicts are experts at deception.

维克托!  - 起来  我要看看刀子刺入时

Victor ! - get up. I wanna see the look on your face

你脸上的表情

when the knife goes in. uhh!

维克托在大海中消失

and Victor was lost at sea.

我们把过去

we think of the past

当成是一股桥下的流水

as water under the bridge,

它带走了我们年少的无知...

a current that carries away the mistakes of our youth--

我们失去的真爱...

the loves we lost...

我们曾经的嗜好...

the addictions we gave into...

我们丢弃的机会...

the opportunities we threw away...

但是总有一天

but sooner or later,

曾经的事物会漂回到我们的生活中...

reminders drift back into our lives...

提醒我们做过的错事...

of the mistakes we made...

以及我们犯下的罪恶

and the sins we committed.

卡洛斯  你为什么打电话给我?

Carlos , why are you calling me?

- 我告诉过你我们不能被看到在一起  - 我受不了了

I told you we can't be seen together. - I can't take it anymore.

- 我们得去找警察 - 好呀 我们说什么? 难道说 "是的 长官

we gotta go to the cops. - oh, okay. and say what? "yes, officer,

"我和我情人两次把我丈夫在水中打昏

"my lover and I knocked my husband overboard twice

然后扔下他生死不管就跑了 好了 再见" 我可不这么认为

and left him for dead. okay. bye-bye." I don't think so.

但是他是市长

but he's the mayor.

人们会发现他不见的

you know, people are gonna notice he's missing,

然后他们就会质疑的

and then they're gonna ask questions.

让他们问好了  没人知道我们在那船上

let them ask. no one knows we were on that boat.

-我们就装傻这么过去  - 加布  你不觉得内疚吗 死了个人啊

let's just play dumb and ride this thing out. - Gaby , don't you feel guilty? a man is dead.

是  我感觉很糟  但他威胁到我们生命了

yes, I feel awful, but he threatened our lives.

我们是正当防卫

it was self-defense.

正是如此  那我们为什么不去自首呢

exactly. so then why don't we go and tell the police?

他亵渎上帝

He took the lord's name in vain.

听着  我们计划好了的

look, we have a good plan.

就一直坚守下去

let's just stick to it.

好  好  我什么都不说

okay, okay. I won't say anything.

这才对  这事没结束前  不要再打给我

good. now until this blows over, don't call me again.

你在做什么?

what are you doing now?

我在祈祷奇迹发生

I'm praying for a miracle.

卡洛斯  如果维克托还活着  他会把我们都杀了

Carlos, if Victor had lived, he would've killed us.

我觉得奇迹已经降临在我们身上了

I'm thinking we already had our miracle.

是的  我们曾经的错误

yes, the mistakes of our past

总能漂回到我们的生活中来...

have a way of drifting back into our lives...

而当它们漂回来的时候...

and when they do...

我们就要付出代价了

we have to pay for them.

绝望的主妇 第四季第8集

初秋的一天,麦克·德尔非诺伤到了肩膀

one day in the early fall,Mike Delfino hurt his shoulder.

哦 天哪

为了减轻疼痛

to ease his pain,

他吃了一颗医生推荐的白色小药片

he took a little white pill recommended by his doctor.

但疼痛不减  所以他再吃了一颗...

the pain persisted, so he took another...

又一颗

and another.

不幸的是  当麦克的疼痛感开始消减

unfortunately, when Mike's pain began to subside,

他对小药片的需要...

his need for the little white pills...

却没有消减

did not.

但麦克从未对那些在乎他的人提过此事

but Mike never shared this with those who cared about him,

而偏偏是对那些最不在乎他死活的人

only with those who could not have cared less.

我是麦克  药吃完了  明天我得见你

hey, it's Mike. I'm out. I need to meet you tomorrow.

很好  欠我的钱弄到了吗

Great. got that money you owe me?

没有 但是你知道我会弄到的

no, but you know I'm good for it.

你知道最近化学教科书的价钱吗?

you price chemistry textbooks lately?

要300美元

they're, like, 300 bucks.

我要钱  麦克

I need my money, Mike.

会还给你的 好吗?

and you'll get it, all right?

你不能现在先给我点吗

can't you just front me something for now?

咨询是免费的 药片是收费的

well, advice is free. pills aren't.

我的建议是...  弄些钱来

my advice--get some cash.

嘿 我该走了

so, hey, you know, I better get going.

是啊  我也该进去了

yeah, um, I should, too.

嘿!

妈妈

Mom.

我们能谈谈吗? 一会儿就好

can we talk? this will just take a second.

你吻过那个男孩了?

Did you kiss that boy?

-没有  被你打断了  -好吧  你可得谢谢我

no, I was kind of interrupted. - oh, well, you're gonna thank me.

你知不知道他的舌头有穿环?

Do you know that he has his tongue pierced?

-知道  他给我看了  你怎么知道的?  - 我上网看了他的主页

Yeah. he showed me. How do you know?  - I checked out his web page.

- 你不是吧 - 是的 你知道他身上还有什么地方也有穿环吗?

you did not. -I did, too, and do you know what else he has pierced?

- 如果你知道 你就被禁足了 - 好吧 是的 妈妈

and if you do, you're grounded. - okay, yes, mom,

戴瑞克有一股穿环的狂热

Derek has bought into the whole piercing craze,

不过不是你说要我不要以貌取人吗?

but aren't you the one who told me to not judge a book by its cover?

如果封面有洞 那这就不是一本好书

if the cover has holes in it, the book is no good.

好吧 我们没什么好说的了

okay, this conversation is over.

-我要去和戴瑞克吻别  -去吧  伤透我的心吧

I am going to kiss derek good night. - oh, fine. break my heart.

你为什么生气  我们只不过在约会

Why are you freaking out? we're just dating.

又不是他要给我带上戒指(结婚)

It's not like he's trying to put a ring on my finger.

相信我 你的手指不是他想放指环的地方

Trust me. your finger is not where he'd put it.

他睡觉的样子真好看

Aw, he's so beautiful when he sleeps.

我把他放到婴儿床上去

I'll put him in the crib.

不 他和我们一起睡

no, he'll be sleeping with us.

为什么? 他发烧了么?

Why? is he running a fever?

他很好  但是我读了一些书

He's fine, but I've been doing some reading,

越来越多的人说

and more and more people say

婴儿和父母睡在一起比较好

that babies sleep better next to their parents.

-这叫"家人床"  -我听说过

It's called the "family bed." no, I've heard of that.

但那不是为了方便喂奶吗

Isn't it designed to facilitate breast-feeding?

部分是  你想说什么

partly. what's your point?

你又没有奶  如果为了你儿子喝奶方便

you're not lactating. if our son wants to be near the milk,

那他应该睡在冰箱里

he'll have to sleep in the refrigerator.

这不只是为了我和本杰明

this isn't just for me and benjamin.

这也会加深你俩的感情

this will help you bond with him, too.

也许吧 但是这肯定会影响我们亲热的

Oh, perhaps, but it's sure not gonna help me bond with you.

亲爱的 做爱是刚生完小孩的女人

Darling, sex is the last thing women want

最不想干的事

right after they've given birth.

但是你又没有生小孩 你只是在旁边看着 提供点心饮料什么的

But you didn't give birth. you watched and served refreshments.

没错 那也不会让照顾小孩这回事舒服到哪去

well, that doesn't make caring for an infant any less tiring.

让我们试试不行吗

can't we just give it a chance?

可以吧

I suppose.

如果我翻身压到他会怎么样?

What if I roll over and crush him?

你敢

Don't.

你好  我在找我妈妈

Yes, Hi. I'm looking for my mom.

她有时会去你们酒吧晃晃

She hangs out at your bar sometimes.

叫斯特拉·温菲尔德

Stella Wingfield?

一个老太  抽烟很厉害  讲话和卡车司机一样(说话很粗)

uh, older lady, big smoker, talks like a teamster.

那让她出去溜达可是你的不对了

well, that's your fault for letting her run a tab.

这样  如果你见到她  请你让她给勒奈特打电话

look, if you see her, could you tell her to call Lynette?

谢谢

Thank you.

我知道你很担心

I know that you are worried,

但是我很肯定你妈没事

but I am sure your mother is fine.

她身无分文 年纪又大 人又粗鲁

she's broke and old and rude.

那样在街上什么都办不到

that is not a winning combination on the street.

斯特拉她有得是办法

Stella is very resourceful.

你不是原来告诉我她把一袋橘子放在散热器下面

Didn't you tell me that she once made her own booze

为自己调酒吗?

by putting a bag of oranges under the radiator?

我和 露西 莉迪亚 正吵着她该到谁家去

Lucy, Lydia and I fought over who had to take her.

- 她就在外面 天知道她听到我们说什么了

she was right outside. god only knows what she heard us say.

- 是呀 就凭她让你们经受的一切

- yeah, well,after the crap she put you guys through,

- 你们有权利恨他 - 如果你知道父母在养老院安全生活着

you have every right to resent her. -it is a lot easier to resent your parents

要去恨他们就容易多了

when you know they're safe in some retirement village,

但如果你知道她正游荡在外

but to know that she's out there,

说不准正趴着横在哪条巷子里...

maybe lying facedown in an alley...

她就想看到你们这样

this is exactly what she wants you to do.

她就想让你们感到内疚  别上当

she wants you to feel guilty. don't buy into it.

好吧

okay. okay.

我想你说得对

I guess you're right.

勒奈特

Lynette.

停尸房列在政府机关名下,对吗?

The morgue is listed under government offices, right?

朗太太

Mrs. Lang?

警察来了

The police are here.

夫人

Ma'am.

我是探员勃瑞 这是探员利昂

I'm detective Berry. this is detective Lyons.

我们能问你几个问题吗

can we ask you a few questions?

当然

of course.

你最后一次见朗先生是什么时候?

When was the last time you saw Mr. Lang?

我想是两天前  怎么了?  出什么事了吗

I guess two days ago. why? what's wrong?

- 他的办公室报警说他失踪了 - 不会吧 真的吗?

His office has reported him missing. -oh, no. they did?

今天早上海岸警卫队

and this morning, the coast guard

在海湾上发现了他那条空船

found his empty boat floating in the bay.

天啊  我希望不会是...

Oh, My god. I hope this isn't...

我最后一次见他  我告诉他  我要离开他

last time I saw him, I told him I was leaving him.

他当时什么反应?

How did he react to that news?

他当时很难接受

well, he took it pretty hard.

你们不会觉得他做傻事了吧 对吧?

oh, you don't think he did anything stupid, do you?

事实上  我们不这么认为

well, actually, we don't.

不这么认为?

you don't?

我们检查过船

when we examined the boat,

但我们没有找到任何指纹

we didn't find a single fingerprint,

连朗先生的也没有

not even Mr. Lang's.

这太奇怪了

well, that's weird.

那你们觉得是怎么回事呢?

what--what do you think that means?

这就意味着有人清理过船

It would indicate somebody wiped that boat down

在朗先生...不见了之后

after mr. lang was... gone.

不管是谁在那条船上 很显然那个人没那么聪明

whoever was on that boat is clearly not that bright.

好了  现在不是骂人的时候了  有人失踪了

okay, this is no time for name-calling. a man is missing.

别担心  夫人

well, don't worry, Ma'am.

我们已经安排了精英们来破案 日以继夜

We got our best men on this case, 'round the clock.

我们会查出你丈夫到底出了什么事

we'll find out exactly what happened to your husband.

很好

Great.

(妈妈  我和戴瑞克去商场了  等会回来)

Mum,went to mall with Derek. Back later.

-嗨 我是巴瑞特  麦克在吗 - 他不在 他去工作了

Hi. I'm Barrett. Is Mike home? - No, he's at work.

真倒霉  我要和他谈谈

oh, shoot. I needed to talk to him.

我们一起做事情的

we're, uh, just doing some business together.

我不知道他什么时候回来

well, I don't know when he's gonna beome,

- 不过你可以晚上晚点过来 - 哦 我不行 我还得准备机化考试

but you could come back later tonight. -oh, I can't do that.I have to study for an orgo test.

-机化?  -有机化学  我在读医学院预科

orgo? organic chemistry. I'm pre-med.

医学预科生?

pre-med?

真的?

Really?

亲爱的

oh, hello, dear.

安德鲁  把烤箱里奥森的早点拿来

Andrew, get Orson's plate from the oven.

问问我早上过的如何

ask me how my morning was.

好吧  感觉如何?

all right. how was it?

这两个晚上

after two nights

跟儿子捆在一起睡  我天天失眠

of sleepless bonding with my son,

我在给科尔比太太补牙时

I nearly dozed off

都差点睡着了

while repairing Mrs. Colby's cracked molar.

我怀疑我给她补的能不能用到一年

I doubt if the crown I put in will last her a year.

那你就免费为她换一次

so you'll replace it for free.

问题不在这

that's not the point.

当一名牙医补的牙连一位90岁

how is a dentist supposed to feel

老人的所剩岁月都保证不了  他该怎么想

when he can't give a 90-year-old a lifetime guarantee?

布里 抱歉 这个家床的事情得停止

Bree, I'm sorry, but this whole family bed thing has to stop.

再多花点时间 我们还在适应

oh, give it some time. we're still adjusting,

而且本杰明睡得很香

and Benjamin is sleeping so soundly.

在婴儿床上他也能睡的这么香

well, he can sleep just as soundly in a crib.

你告诉过我

From what you've told me,

-你和莱克斯也没跟安德鲁一起睡过  -是啊,我倒希望有过

you and Rex didn't haul Andrew into bed with you. - No, and I wish we had.

如果我们这样做了 他就不会这么...

If we did, he mightn't have turned out so...

不会怎样?

so what?

这么愚蠢? 这么懒? 这么矮?

stupid? lazy? short?

我本来要说这么愤怒

I was going to say angry,

也许这怒火从我们

and perhaps that anger began

把你送到托儿所开始的

when we exiled you to the nursery.

我只是想吸取教训而已

I'm just trying to learn from my mistakes.

原来我...我就像是做出来的第一个薄煎饼?

so I'm--I'm what, like the first pancake?

别太敏感了

Don't be so sensitive.

我们找点什么让你好睡觉 也许让你睡前喝点热牛奶

We'll find something to help you sleep--maybe some warm milk.

我知道什么能帮助我入眠

I know something that used to help me sleep.

- 当然 这年头已经不流行了 - 能不能给这个"错误"递一下盐?

Of course, that's off the menu these days. - could the mistake have the salt?

如果你像自己说的那样累

and if you're as tired as you say you are,

那你今晚一定会睡得好些的

then you're bound to sleep better tonight.

-是的 我会的  因为我会睡小屋  -你不和我们睡?

Yes, I will, because I'll be sleeping in the den.  - You're leaving our bed?

亲爱的  今晚我要么得睡好  要么得"爽"一次

darling, I need to either sleep or get lucky tonight.

一个人睡  我很可能两样都能得到

I'll have a better shot at both if I'm alone.

天啊  你准备做个医生

Gosh, you're studying to be a doctor.

那你肯定没多少时间做自己的爱好

that must not leave you a lot of free time for hobbies

或者... 找一个女朋友

or... a girlfriend.

时间我倒是有  就是还没女朋友

well, I have the time.I just don't have the girlfriend.

哦 不用着急

oh. well, no rush.

昨天我还跟我女儿朱莉说...

you know, just yesterday, I was telling my daughter Julie--

这么说太没礼貌了

oh, you know, that is so rude.

我在说我的女儿

I--I'm talking about my daughter,

你甚至都不知道她长什么样

and you don't even know what she looks like.

就是她

that's her.

她很漂亮

she's cute.

巴瑞特 我可不是要听你的称赞的

Oh, Barrett, I wasn't fishing for compliments.

如果我真的想...

if I was...

我会给你看这张照片

I would've shown you this one.

抱歉 我得接这个电话

Oh, Excuse me. I'm sorry. I gotta take this.

当然 我得去看看衣服洗的怎么样了

Oh, sure. I have to check on the laundry.

喂?

不 笨蛋 我不卖那些东西

no, bonehead, I don't sell that stuff.

只卖药  烟  和迷幻药  就这些

Just pills, smokes and 'shroomage. that's it.

20美元  只收现金  宿舍见

20 bucks, cash only. meet you at the dorm.

瞧瞧我在烘干机上找到了什么

Look what I found on the dryer.

朱莉在州科学展上得了二等奖

Julie won second place in the state science fair.

真了不起啊

That's awesome.

没错 又漂亮又聪明

Yeah, good-looking and smart.

唯一的问题是

Only problem is,

上哪能找到和她一样优秀的人呢?

where is she gonna find someone else like that?

我得走了 我是学习伙伴关于那个考试

Well, I gotta get going. My study partner's

尽给我出难题 所以...

giving me a hard time about that test, so...

那好  你可以明天再来找 麦克

Oh, that's okay. you know, why don't you come back tomorrow

如果恰巧朱莉也在

to see Mike, and if Julie happens to be here,

也许你可以给她些建议

Maybe you can give her some advice

教教她怎么选大学和专业

on picking out colleges and stuff.

-好的  明天见  德尔非诺太太  -请 叫我"妈妈"吧

Yeah, sounds great. see you tomorrow, Mrs. Delfino. - Oh, please,call me "Mom."

因为...

Uh, because...

孩子们都这么叫我

that's what all the kids call me

谢谢

Oh, thank you.

嘿 布里 要一人半的桌子?

Hey, Bree. table for, uh, one and a half?

不用了  我只是给安德鲁送手机

No, thanks. I'm just dropping off andrew's cell phone.

-他又忘带了  -好的  我会给他的

He forgot it again. okay. I'll give it to him.

呃 汤姆 我能问你点事情吗?

Um, Tom, may I ask you something?

你和勒奈特生完孩子那会儿

Did you and Lynette do the family bed

是不是和宝宝一起睡?  - 其实我们也没办法

when your children were babies? - well, it wasn't exactly a choice.

他们总是爬过来睡

They just kept crawling in there.

不是为了要打探什么 不过

so, um, not to pry, but, um,

那对你造成什么困扰吗?

did that create any, uh, issues for you?

- 你指的是做爱? - 很显然 没必要说"不是为了要打探什么"

You mean sex? Apparently, "not to pry" wasn't necessary.

刚开始的确对事情有阻碍

Well, it did put a crimp on things at first,

不过那逼着我们要更富创意

but that just forced us to be more creative.

再一次 不是为了要打探什么

Oh. again, not to pry, but--

在办公室

the office.

我们在办公室做  有次在车里

we did it at the office, once in the car

你还记得你们出城时

and you remember when you asked us to watch the house

让我们帮你看家吗?

when you guys were going out of town?

谢谢 我们走了

Okay. Thanks. Yes, um, we'll be going now.

嘿 除了这些困扰 奥森做爸爸的感觉如何?

Hey, other than your issue, how does orson like being a dad?

他乐此不疲

Oh, he just adores it.

我们三个是一个幸福的小家庭

The three of us are such a happy little family.

-对不对啊  -太棒了

Aren't we? Mm. that is great.

-再见  -再见

bye. bye.

我把垫圈换了

Well, I replaced that gasket.

应该不会再漏水了

shouldn't leak anymore.

好极了

Great.

你去拿两瓶啤酒过来喝吧?

Why don't you grab us a couple beers?

塞尔维亚  你来干吗

Sylvia. what are you doing here?

房子挺漂亮

Beautiful house.

听着  你不能在这儿

Look, you need to leave.

我不想让凯瑟琳在这里看到你

I don't want Katherine finding you here.

但是凯瑟琳出去了

Oh, but Katherine's gone.

我一直等到她开车离开 这样我们就能单独相处了

I waited until she drove away so we could be alone.

你不邀请我进去吗

Aren't you gonna invite me in?

在你毁了我的生活之后? 我可不这么认为

After you ruined my life? I don't think so.

是你自己毁了自己的生活

You ruined your own life.

你应该告诉大家真相

You should have told the truth about us.

塞尔维亚  就当帮我们彼此一个忙

Sylvia, why don't you do us both a favor

回芝加哥吧?

and go back to Chicago?

亚当  让我进去

Adam, let me in.

伙计  你的...啤酒都不冰了

Hey, man. your, uh, your beer's getting warm.

哦 你有客人

Oh, you have guests.

那么

那我改天换个时间再来

I guess I'll just drop by some other time.

很抱歉 伙计 我只是觉得你需要帮个忙

I'm sorry, man. it just sounded like you needed a little help.

谢谢  她是  我以前一位病人

Thanks. that's, um, a-an ex-patient... oh.

有比较严重的精神问题

with some pretty serious mental problems.

你可以帮我个大忙吗

Uh, could you do me a big favor?

我不想让凯瑟琳知道她来过

I'd rather Katherine didn't know she was here.

噢 噢 是啊

好的  没问题

Yeah, that's no problem.

其实 我也想让你帮个忙

you know, actually, I was gonna ask you a favor, too.

我肩膀上一直很疼

I've got this pain in my shoulder.

你...你能给我开个处方吗

You--you think you could write me a prescription?

噢 我希望自己可以帮你

oh, I wish I could help you out,

但是妇科医生给男人开处方?

but a gynecologist writing a prescription for a man?

这也太明显了吧

It kind of raises a red flag.

是啊

别担心

Ah, don't worry about it.

帮忙的事情

This favor thing

并不一定要礼尚往来

doesn't have to go both ways.

琳达  泽梅曼太太来了没?

Linda, is Mrs. Zimmerman here?

你好  医生

Hello, doctor.

布里  真是惊喜

Bree. what a wonderful surprise.

我有个新病号要进来

uh, I've got a new patient coming in.

恩 是的 没错

Mmm, yes, you do.

我就是泽梅曼太太

I'm Mrs. Zimmerman.

你留言说你有个蛀牙需要补?

Uh, your message said you had a cavity that needed filling?

我留那个言时 是想闹着玩的

I was in a very naughty mood when I left that.

你在外面站着 你干吗要在外面等?

You're waiting outside... why are you waiting outside?

一切都很好 只是...恩..有人来了

Everything is fine.It's just,um,someone's here.

噢 天啊 是警察吗

Oh,my god. It's the police?

不  不  不  不是警察

No,no. No,nothing like that.

是你继父

It's your stepfather.

格兰?

Glen?

简直难以置信

I don't believe it.

勒奈特

Lynnie.

好久没见了

oh, it's been a long time.

天哪  才差不多30年时间

Oh, God. only three decades give or take a year,

管它呢

But who cares?

噢 天哪 你看起来真不错

Oh, Gosh. you look great.

噢 你也是 这是...这是怎么回事?

Oh, so do you, although what--what--what's this?

噢 只是个小癌症而已

Oh, just a little cancer.

没有  我战胜了它  现在很好

No, but I kicked its ass. I'm good now.

嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨

你来了 噢!

You come here. Oh!

那...那你来是有什么事?

So why--why are you here?

我来...

well...

你妈妈打电话给我

Your mother called me.

是吗  她还好吧

She did? Is she okay?

听起来还好 她找我要钱

Uh, she sounds fine. she asked for money.

我不知道你们还保持着联系

I didn't know you guys had kept in touch.

我们没有  我明天要去美景公园

Well, we hadn't. I'm meeting her tomorrow

见她然后给她钱

at Fairview park to give it to her,

我想你应该会想和我一起去

and I'm guessing you'll want to come with me.

是  是  谢谢你  不过之前她都待在哪儿了?

Yes, Yes, Thank you, but where has she been staying?

她撬开了一辆车  在里面过的夜

She broke into a car and spent the night there.

我的天啊

Oh, My god.

但她跟我说了那是辆凯迪拉克

but she did say it was a cadillac.

噢 很好 至少她不会像个流浪汉一样生活

Oh, Well, Good. at least she's not living like a hobo.

天啊 能再见到你我真是太高兴了

Oh, My god. I'm so glad to see you again.

我也是  勒奈特

Oh, you too, Lynnie.

好  布里

Hey, Bree

好啊  亚当

Oh. hello, Adam

我顺道过来找你丈夫  他在吗

I just dropped by to see your husband. is he here?

他在检查室呢 在调试椅子

He's in the exam room, readjusting the chair.

听我说 我很抱歉 麦克要承受这种痛苦

Look, I'm sorry Mike is in such pain,

但是要我给他开那处方

but it's not really ethical

真的有悖医德

for me to write him a prescription.

我知道这很冒险

I know it's a little dicey,

但这真的是在帮我的大忙

but you'd really be doing me a big favor.

对了  布里气色很好啊

By the way, Bree looks great.

自从给丹妮尔的孩子接生后 我就没见过她了

I haven't seen her since I delivered Danielle 's baby.

抱歉  是你们的孩子

Sorry. Your baby.

嘿 安德鲁

Hey, Andrew

你在干什么

What are you doing?

你一直想要的缝纫间我给你腾出来了

Just giving you that sewing room you always wanted.

你要搬出去?

You're moving out?

可你租不起房子啊

But you can't afford an apartment.

这次的房子我负担得起

I can afford this one,

可以让你意识到这地方是有多么恶心

Which will give you some idea how crappy the neighborhood is.

我很抱歉 我..我不明白

I'm sorry. I don't--I don't understand.

你为什么要这么做

Why are you doing this?

我这么做是为了你 如果住在这个到处都能想起

I'm doing this for you. how are you gonna get a fresh start

过去那些错误的地方 你该如何重新开始呢

with your past mistakes stinking up the place?

是因为那天早上的对话?

Is this about the other morning?

看在上帝份上  你不会当真吧

Oh, for heaven sakes, you can't be serious.

事实上 是的 我已经给过房东支票了

I am. in fact, I already gave the landlord a check.

我祝你们一家三口快乐

So I hope the three of you are very happy.

说实话

Well, to be honest,

把这给你我并不是很安心  麦克

I'm not entirely comfortable giving this to you, Mike

止疼药只会让你的症状减轻

pain medication only helps your symptoms.

如果是慢性病 你就需要去看理疗医生

If this is chronic, you need to be seeing a physical therapist.

你知道我需要什么吗  奥森?  我需要休息几周

You know what I need, Orson ? I need to take a few weeks off,

可是我不能  因为我得工作

but I can't, cause I've got to work...

为了苏珊肚里的孩子  为了朱莉的班级旅行

for the baby, for Julie 's class trip,

院子里的摆设

the patio furniture

和其他所有苏珊想要买的东西

and everything else Susan 's got me paying for.

麦克你还好吧  听起来你有点不高兴

Are you okay, Mike ? You sound a little unhappy.

不  不  我很幸福

No, no, I'm happy,

我不是说这一切全怪苏珊

and I don't mean to put all of this on Susan.

只是  原来我当初并不清楚

It's just, when I signed up for this suburban dad thing,

当个爸爸究竟有多难

I didn't exactly know what I was getting myself into.

我能理解

No, I understand.

我还是要说  这缓解不了你的压力

Still, this is no way to deal with stress.

这与压力无关

It's not about stress.

是自从我被那辆车撞了之后

It's about the pain I've been in every day

就开始每天承受的痛苦

since I got hit by that car.

你是说你这疼痛跟那次意外事故有关?

You mean this pain is related to your accident?

那可不是意外

It wasn't an accident.

某个杂种故意撞我然后跑掉了

Some son of a bitch ran me down and took off.

好吧

Right.

我希望这样有帮助

Well, I hope this helps.

麦克你回来啦

Oh,Mike, you're home.

我梦见我们变成了小马

I was dreaming we were ponies.

有意思  接着睡吧

That's nice. Go back to sleep.

对了  那个叫巴瑞特的孩子今天来过

Hey, That kid, um,Barrett came by today.

什么

what?

嗯  他说上次帮你做个零工

Yeah, he said that you owed him money for some...

你还没给他钱

plumbing job that he helped you on.

是的  我得把钱给他

Yeah. yeah, I gotta get that to him.

他明天还会来的

He's coming back tomorrow.

你不认为他跟朱莉是天生一对吗

Don't you think he would be perfect for Julie?

巴瑞特  是我德尔非诺

Barrett, it's Delfino.

我只说一次  我会把钱给你

I'm only gonna say this once. I'll get you your money,

但不要再来我家了

but don't ever come to my house again.

明白了没?

You got it?

永远地

Ever.

恩 你好

Yes, hello.

我想匿名留言

I'd, uh, like to leave an anonymous tip

是非常重要的事

about something important.

你们有没有什么语音信箱?

Uh, do you have some kind of voice mail menu for that?

是关于市长的

Well, it's about the mayor.

我想他不是失踪

Oh, I don't think he's missing.

我想他是死了

I think he's dead.

听着  就这样了  我们去自首

Look, that's it. we gotta go to the cops.

卡洛斯  别这样

Carlos, please.

那些指纹我们搞砸了  不是吗

Look, we blew it with the fingerprints, all right?

现在人家知道那时还有别人在船上

Now they know someone else was with him on the boat.

他们又不知道是我们  - 只是时间问题

They don't know that someone else was us. - It's just a matter of time.

列个名单看谁有动机杀维克托

I mean, make a list of people with a motive to kill victor.

第一位  你  第二位 还是你

Number one--you. Number two--you.

第三位  可能是我  很可能还是你

Number three--maybe me, probably still you.

好吧 但如果我们保持冷静 统一口径

Okay, if we just stay calm and stick to the story...

我们已经试过了

We tried that.

根本没用

It's not working.

我要去自首

I'm going to the cops.

你有两个选择

Now you can either come with me

要么一起去  要么等他们来抓你

or wait for them to come and get you.

好吧  我去

Fine. I'll go.

谢谢

Thank you.

至少走之前我们能喝点东西吧?  压压惊?

Can we at least have a drink before we go? Calm our nerves?

我是说  你总不能到了警察面前

I mean, you can't talk to the cops

也是唠叨的样子吧

the way you've been babbling to me.

好吧  喝一杯也无妨

I guess one drink wouldn't hurt.

喝龙舌兰行吗?

You okay with tequila?

只要是好酒

Only if it's the good stuff!

你会发现这酒真的很棒

Oh, I think you'll find this has a real kick.

安眠药

Fairview Pharmac

这才是最糟的部分  解剖课上

Oh, and this is the worst. during a dissection,

我的搭档把胃酸溅到我眼睛里

my anatomy lab partner squirted stomach juice in my eye.

-太恶心了  - 简直可怕

Ew. that is so disgusting. - oh, it was terrible.

好恶心

So gross. Ew.

你在乐什么

Hey. what are you smiling about?

我当媒人的功力

My matchmaking skills.

朱莉和巴瑞特现在很来电

Julie and Barrett are really hitting it off.

巴瑞特

Barrett?

是啊  你那个朋友

Yeah, your friend.

昨晚不是说了吗  他今天还会来

I told you last night he was coming by again.

- 我很感谢你带给我的所有压力 - 不客气

I appreciate all the pressure you're putting on me. - you're welcome.

朱莉 能让我们单独待一会吗

Uh, Julie, could you give us a minute?

我和巴瑞特商量点事

Barrett and I have a little business to discuss.

没问题 我去拿我的外套

Sure. I'll just grab my jacket.

我想我已经说清楚了  离我家远点

I thought I told you to stay away from my house.

是你妻子请我来的

but your wife invited me.

嘿 你家人真的很不错 祝贺

and, hey, you married into a cute family. kudos.

钱给你 现在出去

Here's your money. Now get out.

我们正准备走  我带朱莉到我学校转一圈

We were just leaving. I'm taking julie on a tour of my campus.

我不会让你这个卑劣的毒贩子

There is no way I'm letting her go anywhere

带她去任何地方的

with a lowlife drug dealer.

卑劣?  哥们  我是个医学院预科学生

Lowlife? Dude, I'm a pre-med student who's found

靠胆识和魄力来挣钱念大学

an enterprising way to earn his way through college.

而你  却反而是个瘾君子

you, on the other hand, are a junkie,

我认为你不会想让你亲爱的家人知道这些吧

and I don't think you want your cute family knowing that,

是不是?

Do ya?

我10点把她送回来

I'll have her home 10.

这太好吃了  德尔非诺夫人

Mmm. this is delicious, Mrs. Delfino.

谢谢 嘿 你要不要

Thank you. Hey, you know, would you like me

我打包一些给你带走?

to pack some up for you guys to take?

这家伙是个毒贩子

This guy's a drug dealer.

什么

What?

你记得那些你发现的药吗?是他卖给我的

You remember those pills you found? He sold them to me.

听我说  德尔非诺夫人

Look, Mrs. Delfino--

给我出去

get out of my house.

把他赶出去!

Get him out of my house!

好  我走

Okay. I'll go.

不过真是可惜

It's a shame, though.

他真是个好客户

he was such a good customer.

巴瑞特去哪儿了

Where'd Barrett go?

怎么我突然这么困

Why am I so sleepy all of a sudden?

我不知道

Oh, I don't know,

但如果你不舒服的话 那我们先把这件事放一放

But if you're not feeling well, maybe we should put this off.

不  不  我们现在就去

No, no, no. We gotta go now.

- 该死 - 怎么了?

Crap! - What?

警长

Detectives!

我丈夫有消息了么

Any, uh, news on my husband?

还没  但我们还有些问题要问你

Not yet, but we've got some more questions for you.

好  随便问

Oh, okay. so ask away.

朗夫人  你和你前夫有外遇么

Mrs. Lang, were you having an affair with your ex-husband?

卡洛斯 ?

Carlos?

真是荒谬 你们从哪儿听来的?

That's crazy. Where'd you hear that?

你邻居打电话告诉我们的

Your neighbor called us.

噢 好了 告诉伊迪·布利特  不要因为被卡洛斯甩了

Oh. well, you tell Edie Britt just because Carlos dumped her,

就意味着可以到处败坏我的名声

doesn't mean she has to go around trashing my reputation,

她才是勾引别人老公的贱人

especially when she's the slut

你最近见过他么

well, have you seen him lately?

这个嘛 让我想想...

Boy, let me think. uh...

恩....

不 不 我没有

No. No,I haven't.

我是利昂

This is Lyons.

马上到

We're on our way.

朗太太  好消息  找到你丈夫了

Good news, Mrs. Lang. they found your husband.

他被冲到了海滩上  两名渔夫发现了

A couple of fishermen found him washed up on the beach.

他现在处于昏迷中  但情况稳定

he's unconscious but in stable condition.

你要去医院么

Would you like to go to the hospital?

当然 为什么不呢?

Well, why wouldn't I?

等我拿下钱包

Just let me grab my purse.

你不用再内疚了

Well, you can stop feeling guilty.

维克托活着  我们完了

Victor's alive, and we're screwed.

好吧  有什么计划?

Okay, what's the plan?

一旦她出现 你就去见她 把钱给她

Once she shows up, you'll meet her and give her the money.

然后让她陪你走到车这边

then ask her to walk you back to the car.

我会跳出去  抓住她  你开后备箱时  - 勒奈特

I'll jump out, grab her, and while you open the trunk... - Lynette.

好吧 是后座 但你这样会把她宠坏的

Fine, the backseat, but you're just gonna spoil her.

我看你依然还保有那种幽默感

I see you still have that wicked sense of humor.

是啊 这是你从糟糕的童年中得到的一件好事

Yeah. it's the one good thing you get from a crappy childhood.

你知道的 我..

You know, I...

我一直都很懊悔 事情会是那样的结果

I always regretted the way things ended.

为什么? 是妈妈背叛了你 没人责怪你的离开

Why? Mom cheated on you. No one blames you for leaving.

事情..要复杂得多

It was, uh, more complicated than that.

嘿 我不是在抱怨

Hey, I'm not complaining.

好吧..

我们的酒鬼来了

Ah, there's booze-illa now.

好的  我去了

all right, I'll go get her.

那些药是他很久之前买的

He bought those pills a long time ago

而一直没有机会付给那人钱

and never got around to paying the guy.

朱莉 并不是海洛因或是古柯碱

Julie, it's not like it was heroin or crack.

只是为了减轻他肩膀疼痛的止疼药

it was just pain pills for his shoulder,

而且我跟他谈过了  他再不吃那些药了

but we had a talk, and he has totally stopped taking them.

你百分百确定?

are you absolutely sure?

是啊

怎么这么问

Why?

今天早上我在药店

Well, I was at the drugstore this morning,

看到麦克在那  照着处方在拿药

and I saw mike there, picking up a prescription.

你好  斯特拉

Hello, Stella.

格兰 搞什么啊

Glen. what the hell?

我们年纪一样

I know we're the same age.

怎么你看上去比我年轻这么多

how is it you look so much better than me?

我不会在车里喝酒睡觉

Well, I don't drink or sleep in cars.

噢 这就是你的秘诀啊 谁知道?

Oh, so that's your secret. who knew?

斯特拉  钱给你

Stell, here's the money.

谢谢  亲爱的

Thanks, doll.

你人真是太好太好了

You are a beautiful, beautiful human being.

你这个婊子养的 你设圈套害我

You son of a bitch. You set me up.

勒奈特 !

Lynette!

噢 该死的

Oh, crap!

你以为自己是要去哪儿啊

Now where do you think you're going?

我要死在臭水沟里 关你屁事

I'm off to die in a ditch. what do you care?

好了 别再闹了 我要你跟我一起回家

Okay, enough with the drama. I want you to come home with me.

是吗  你跟莉迪亚和露西可不是这么说的

Oh, really? that's not what you said to lydia and lucy.

妈妈  我很抱歉  我们只是在发泄情绪

I am sorry about that, Mom. we were just venting.

爱你的人都需要那样

people who love you need to do that.

我不是个坏母亲

I was not a horrible mother,

就算我是

and even if I was,

那也是过去的事情了  该放下了

it's old news, so drop it.

放下?

drop it?

你听到了吗? 她要我别再提了

Do you hear that? she wants me to drop it.

当她背叛了你 当她毁了我们的家时候

and when she cheated on you, and when she wrecked our family,

我肯定她也想让你就这么放下的 - 好了

I bet she wanted you to drop that, too. - okay, guys--

木已成舟 如果你们还不肯放下过去

What's done is done, and if you can't get over it,

不管我说什么  你都会继续恨我

there's nothing I can say that'll make you stop hating me.

-有件事你可以说  -你给我闭嘴

There is one thing you could say. - you keep your mouth shut.

斯特拉  她已经长大了 她自己可以处理的

Stella, she's a grown woman. she can handle it.

处理什么?

handle what?

格兰  不要

Glen, don't.

勒奈特

Lynnie...

我并不是因为你妈妈有外遇而离开她的

I didn't leave your mother because she cheated on me.

是因为我是同性恋

I left because I'm gay.

妈妈 你还好吧

Mom. you okay?

在楼梯间憋气太久  有点头晕

Just a bit dizzy from holding my breath in your stairwell.

我能进来么

May I come in?

噢 我...我不想让你现在看到这地方

Oh, I'd--I'd kind of rather you not see the place

还是等收拾妥当吧

until I get it fixed up.

那看来我不得不带着我的煎小牛肉

Well, I guess i'll just have to take my veal scaloppini

回家去了

and go home.

我很多东西要搬  都忘记吃饭了

I've been so busy with moving, I forgot to eat.

妈  这真的很好吃

This is really good, mom.

谢谢  你知道  我愿意每天都给你做

Thank you. you know, I'd make it for you every day

如果你愿意回家的话

if you'd move back home.

妈妈  这里...就是我的家

Mom, this... this is my home.

说真的  安德鲁  你连个床都没有

Seriously, Andrew , you don't even have a bed.

事实上  你正坐在上面  它是折叠床

Actually, you're sitting on it. it's a foldout.

上帝  至少让我给你买些像样的家具吧

Oh, Dear God. At least let me buy you some decent furniture.

真的不要  妈妈  我...我要靠自己

Absolutely not. Mom, I'm-- I'm gonna do this on my own.

安德鲁  我知道

Andrew  I understand

我说的那些话让你生气了 但是...

you're angry with me about what I said, but...

我的确有很好的理由

I do have a good reason

来解释为什么我想换一种方式来抚养本杰明

for wanting to raise Benjamin differently.

说真的  因为你让我吃了不少苦头

I mean, let's be honest. you put me through hell.

你没错  我知道

You're right. I--I know I did,

但正因如此我才生气

but that's why I'm mad.

因为我已经变了  而你从未注意到

Because I--I changed, and you never noticed.

我找了工作  买了车

You know, I--I got a job, a car,

我有了自己的医疗保险

my own health insurance.

我...已经彻底变了

I've-- I've turned things around.

我都知道

well, I know that.

那你为什么连提都不提呢

Then why haven't you said anything?

因为你一直都只专注于

It's because you've been so focused

你的新丈夫和孩子

on your new husband and baby.

安德鲁

Oh, Andrew

没关系  妈妈  你有了新的生活

Mom, it's okay. you know, you've got a new life,

我想现在我也该这样了

and I think it's time I did, too.

我只是不希望我们的关系又再次恶化

I just don't want us to part on bad terms again,

回到两年前那样

like we did two years ago.

你是指当年你把我扔在路边吗

you mean when you left me on the side of that road?

听我说 妈妈

Look, mom...

我当时太叛逆了

I was spinning out of control.

是你迫使我长大了

You forced me to grow up.

如果我以前没有说过的话

If I haven't said it before,

谢谢您

Thank you.

你原谅我了?

You forgive me?

很久以前就原谅你了

I forgave you a long time ago.

只是你...

You just...

只是你从未察觉

You just never noticed.

噢 妈妈

Oh, uh, Mom?

你不介意用个杯垫吧

Uh, would you mind using a coaster?

好吧 现在我....

Okay. Now I...

我真的要哭了

I really am gonna cry.

戴夫去年春天去世了

Dave passed away last spring.

我们在一起差不多20年

We were together almost 20 years.

他人看起来不错

He seems nice.

我知道这很难接受

I know it's a lot to deal with.

是有点

Kinda.

咖啡应该差不多好了

So, uh, coffee's probably ready.

加奶油和糖?

Uh, cream and sugar?

一杯波旁酒?

Shot of bourbon?

你为什么不告诉我

Why didn't you tell me?

这并不是什么引以为荣的事  勒奈特

It wasn't my proudest moment,Lynette.

什么意思?

What are you talking about?

我是个如此失败的女人

I failed as a woman.

跟我结婚两年  他就成了同性恋

Two years being married to me, and he turns gay.

我认为不是这样的

I don't think that's how it works.

我只知道

all I know is

我那时羞耻难当

I was... so ashamed.

说不说又有什么用?

What does it matter anyway?

这并不会改变我们之间任何事

It wouldn't have changed anything between us.

你开玩笑吧?

Are you kidding?

那会改变一切的

It would've changed everything.

那你会允许我酗酒

Oh, Y-You would've given me a pass on my drinking

容忍我整天骂骂咧咧  和别的男人偷情?

and my--my swearing, my--my men?

他是我之前所知唯一并且可靠的父亲

If I understood why you couldn't stay married to the only father,

但如果我知道了你们离婚的原因

the only stable parent I'd ever known,

是的  也许我会理解你

Yeah, I could've found a way

会原谅所有的那些事

to forgive you all sorts of things.

我们以后再谈这个

We can talk about this later.

回家吧

Let's go home.

我不想去

I don't think so.

听我说

Listen to me.

如果你能来和我们一起生活,我将不胜荣幸。

I would be honored if you would come and live with us.

有你在的过去这几个月 真是很...

Having you around these past few months was sort of...

有趣

Fun.

真太棒了

It was great.

我们终于可以不要再彼此折磨了

We actually figured out a way to stop torturing each other.

那为什么不跟我回去?

Then why not come back?

因为我不想再毁了这一切

Because I don't want to screw that up,

我们都面对现实吧 勒奈特 你知道我会的

and let's face it,Lynette. you know I would.

我们为什么不揣着筹码

So why don't we just take our chips

见好就收?

and leave the table winners?

可是你住哪里?

But where will you live?

事实上 我有个想法

Actually, I have a thought.

抱歉  我不是故意偷听的

Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop,

但是...

But, um...

我正好有

I happen to have

一套装修甚美的客房

an immaculately decorated guest room.

你知道 他总是这么说的

You know, he's always talked like that.

我之前怎么就没发现你是个同志?

How did I not know you were queer?

你是说  你想跟她一起住?

I'm sorry. you want this around?

我们在一起总是很开心

Well, we always had a good time,

而且说实话  我最近有点孤独

and to tell the truth, I've been a little lonely lately.

所以我是在帮你的忙

so I would be doing you a favor.

好吧  但是钱我留下了

Fine, but I'm keeping the money.

就这么说定了

It's a deal.

这样你能接受吗?

Does this work for you?

可以

It does.

当然好

It really does.

我一直做肩膀的伸展运动

So I've been doing some stretches,

效果很不错

and the shoulder feels great.

真让人欣慰

That's a relief.

你...要去洗个澡吗

You, uh, gonna take a shower?

是的

Okay.

我..一会下去吃点宵夜

I might, um, go down for a snack in a minute.

好的

朗夫人?

Mrs. Lang?

我是您丈夫的神经科医生  我叫威勒

Uh, I'm Dr. Wheeler, your husband's neurologist.

-他怎么样?  -他已经开始醒过来了

How is he? - Uh, he's starting to wake up now.

你想跟他说话吗?

Would you like to talk to him?

当然!  我肯定他现在肯定还神志不清吧

Of course! I--I bet he's pretty delirious.

我是说  经过这场劫难  即使他像个

I mean, after his ordeal, I wouldn't be surprised

疯子一样胡言乱语我也不奇怪的

if he's just babbling like a crazy person!

朗先生  您夫人来了

Mr. Lang, your wife is here.

加布 嗨

Gaby. Hi.

别勉强  维克托

Don't strain yourself, Victor.

以后还有很多时间说话

there's plenty of time to talk later.

现在对你来说休息最重要

what's important now is that you rest.

安静地躺下 休息 安静地休息

Just stay quiet and rest... quietly.

市长先生  我是警探勃瑞

Mr. Mayor, I'm detective Berry.

我们有些问题需要问您

We need to ask you a few questions.

你什么时候开船出海的?

What time did you take your boat out?

我在船上?

I was on the boat?

我们认为是  我们发现船在海湾里漂着 而且显然

We think. We found it floating in the bay, and, uh, obviously,

你在海里待了很长一段时间

You'd been in the water for quite some time.

我能记起来的最后一件事是...

Uh, the last thing I remember...

星期五的政府职员会议

was friday's staff meeting.

真的?

Really?

我是说  什么?

I mean, what?

加布  你记得我去船上的事吗?

Gaby, do you remember anything about me being on the boat?

No.

不记得

No.

抱歉

Sorry.

我想我什么都不记得了

I guess I don't remember anything.

这种情况也并非不常见

Not uncommon in these situations.

他有轻微脑震荡

He's suffered both a mild concussion

体温也过低

and hypothermia,

两者都可能导致失忆

either of which could result in memory loss.

管他呢

Well, who cares?

最重要的就是他平安无事

The important thing is that he's safe,

我们会精心照料  直到你恢复健康

and we're gonna nurse you back to health,

我想如果我们都出去的话

and I think that would happen a lot faster

他会好得快得多

if we all clear out.

谢谢

Thank you.

加布  能不能再跟我多待一会儿?

Gaby, can you stay with me for a little while?

当然

Of course.

听起来我之前的情况很糟糕

Sounds like I was in pretty bad shape there.

但现在没事了  这样就好

But you're okay now. that's the important thing.

过来

Come here.

我全部都记得

I remember everything.

什么?

What?

我想我该休息了

I think I will rest now.

我需要恢复全部的力气

I'm gonna need all my strength.

过去从未真正过去

The past is never truly behind us.

那些鬼魂潜伏在阴影中

ghosts lurk in the shadows,

渴望提醒我们曾经所做的选择

eager to remind us of the choices we made.

但如果我们回首过往

But if we look back,

也许会发现张开双臂的老友

we might find an old friend with open arms...

或是心怀鬼胎的宿敌

or an old enemy with a hidden agenda...

又或是长大成人的儿子

or a grown-up son

有了一颗宽容的心

with a forgiving heart...

可悲的是  有些人拒绝回首过往

Sadly, some of us refuse to look back,

他们不明白  否定过去

never understanding that by denying the past...

就注定

we are condemned...

重蹈覆辙

to repeat it.

开药医生:奥森.霍吉

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,445评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 85,889评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,047评论 0 337
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,760评论 1 276
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,745评论 5 367
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,638评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,011评论 3 398
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,669评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 40,923评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,655评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,740评论 1 330
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,406评论 4 320
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 38,995评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,961评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,197评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,023评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,483评论 2 342

推荐阅读更多精彩内容

  • 本文转载自知乎 作者:季子乌 笔记版权归笔记作者所有 其中英文语句取自:英语流利说-懂你英语 ——————————...
    Danny_Edward阅读 43,852评论 4 38
  • Chapter 1 In the year 1878, I took my degree of Doctor of...
    foxgti阅读 3,641评论 0 6
  • 我见面对严令下,人们依然要生活,早上我睡醒了,对着曾经相亲认识的女孩,肯求她。她一无所动,有对病毒的恐惧,有对未来...
    7e51dea95a63阅读 178评论 0 0
  • 教子“七不责”《太平经?为父母不易诀》中言:“人从生至老,自致有子孙,为人父母,亦不容易。”为人父母者要养育好自己...
    微笑面对_b9f9阅读 939评论 0 1
  • 鄧石如(公元1743-1805年)原名琰,字頑伯、石如,別號完白山人,後以字行。安徽懷寧人。鄧石如是清代中葉一位富...
    大平30阅读 1,631评论 0 0