本尼迪尅特·康伯巴奇最新為積家潛水腕錶拍攝的宣傳文稿
Breath and time. 呼吸和時間
We have our own internal rhythms. 我們的身體自有内在的節奏
We have many different clocks. 猶如時鐘
We have our own inner pulses. 隨著脈搏跳動
There's our mind clock. 是屬於我們心靈的時鐘
There's also this thing of breath. 源自呼吸的節奏
We're not voluntary breathers, it just happens. 呼吸不止於生命所需,每一次呼吸
So to engage with that and try to slow it down to feel the full value of the air in your lungs. 與之緊密聯係,將其逐漸放緩,感受空氣充盈肺部
Just sustain your diving, it makes you understand the relationship between that breath and time. 深入水下世界,感受與呼吸緊密聯係而存在的時間
When you slow yourself down, you'll gain more time, you'll accomplish more. 舒緩身心,駕馭時間,成就自我
You can go further, you can go deeper. 走得更遠,淺的更深
But in that moment time stretches and it feels like eternity. 那一刻,時間將無盡延伸,似若永恆。