I strongly oppose this marketing policy. 我强烈反对这项市场策略。
oppose /ə'poz/ vt. 反对;对抗,抗争 vi. 反对
必备词
1. market response 市场反响
2. considerately 考虑周全地
3. line 系列
4. huge 巨大的
5. production 产量
6. in chaos 处于混乱之中
7. go on the market 上市
8. marketing research 市场调研
9. survey 调查
10. primary 主要的
11. view 看法
12. draw up a plan 拟定计划
13. adopt one's proposal 接受某人的提议
14. marketing strategy 市场战略
市场和产品分析
1. The market is in chaos for the time being. 目前的市场很混乱。
2. The market for herbal supplements in the US could be huge. 美国的药草营养品市场潜力很大。
3. We think the primary reason for this was the cheap price.我们认为主要原因是低价。
4. They're on fire. 它们卖的很火。
5. We should wait to see the market response. 我们应该等着看市场反响。
讨论调研方案
1. We will adopt Alice's proposal in our marketing strategy this season.我们会接受爱丽丝对本季市场策略的提议。
2. I have some ideas myself that I will bring to share. 我个人也有一些想法,到时再跟您讨论。
3. To draw up a tentative plan is extremely urgent. 草拟一个临时方案迫在眉睫。
4. I'm afraid this marketing research wasn't done considerately. 在我个人看来,这份市调做得并不是很周全。
市场调查结果
1. How's the new line of watches doing? 新系列的手表情况如何?
2. We made a survey in cooperation with a famous website, which showed that more than 80% young people in universities are interested in exercise. 我们和一家知名网站合作进行的一项调查显示,大学里有超过80%的年轻人喜欢运动。
3. With the result of the marketing research , it is very possible that we'll face some challenges next season. 有了这样的市场结果,我们在下一季度很可能会遇上一些挑战。
4. After our new products went on the market, the total sales volume has almost increased 30%. 我们的新产品上市后,总销售量增长了近30%。
5. I think the marketing strategy was not made carefully in the beginning which caused our losing customers these days. 我认为市场策略在一开始定得不严谨,因为我们最近失去了一些客户。
关于调研的名句
1. Digital persuasive 数据最有说服力
2. Without investigation, you have no right to speak. 没有调查,就没有发言权。
3. Open questions are really important. 开放式问题很重要。
常用句
1. Have you ever used our laundry detergent before? 您用过我们的洗衣液吗? laundry detergent 洗衣液
2. I have heard a lot about your product, but I have never actually used it. 你们的产品很出名,但我从没有使用过。
3. Would you recomment us to your friends? 您会向朋友推荐我们吗?
= Would you mention us to people you know? 您会向您认识的人介绍我们吗?
4. I will not recomment you to my friends unless the quality has improved. 除非你们改进质量,否则我是不会向朋友推荐你们的。
5. What do you think has made us less competitiveness? 您认为那些原因削弱了我们产品的竞争力?
6. I think your price is too high. 我认为你们的产品价格太高了。
7. How frequently do you do on-line shopping? 您网购的频率如何?
8. I rarely do on-line shopping as I prefer to shop in a physical store. 我很少在网上购物,因为我喜欢在实体店买东西。
physical store 实体店
9. Would you please be more specific? 您能再具体一点吗?
= Would you like to discuss further details about it? 您能谈谈更多的细节吗?
10. Do you talk to the people from our service department? 您告诉我们的客服人员了吗?
-- Yes. But your customer service rep was very rude with me. 是的。但是你们的客服人员态度粗鲁。
-- Yes. I have sent you an email but haven't got a reply. 是的。我给你们发了邮件,还没得到回复。
11. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the quality of our product. 谢谢您能抽出时间,来帮助我们改进我们公司产品。
12. How long have you been using our laundry detergent? 您用我们公司生产的洗衣液多久了?
13. How likely is it that you would recommend our product to a friend? 你会想把我们的产品推荐给你的朋友吗?
14. Is there anything that you don't like in our product? 关于我们的产品,你不喜欢的是什么?
15. Comparing to our competitors, is our product's quality better, worse or about the same? 与我们的竞争对手相比,我们产品的质量是更好、更差还是没有差别?