You got a problem?! |
你有毛病吗 |
Tonight not only marks the final weekend |
今晚不仅意味着汉普顿的美妙夏日 |
of a remarkable summer in the hamptons, |
接近尾声 |
it is also the celebration of my son Daniel's engagement... |
今晚还是我的儿子丹尼尔 |
to the lovely and beguiling Ms. Emily Thorne. |
与美丽动人的艾米莉·索恩小姐的订婚典礼 |
And though we've only known her for a few short months, |
尽管我们相识仅短短几个月 |
Emily already feels like the piece of the family puzzle |
艾米莉就像本属于我们家的一部分 |
we never even knew was missing. |
只不过我们之前不知道而已 |
In a word, |
简言之 |
I approve. |
我赞成他们的婚事 |
And as anyone can tell you, |
众所周知 |
approval is not something I give away freely. |
我从不轻易赞成某事 |
Where the hell is my son? |
我儿子在哪里 |
Charlotte. |
夏洛特 |
Oh, my god. |
我的天啊 |
Mom! |
妈 |
Mom! |
妈 |
My brother... Somebody come here! |
我哥哥快来人啊 |
Come here! |
快来 |
Mom! |
妈 |
Daniel! |
丹尼尔 |
Daniel! |
丹尼尔 |
Daniel! |
丹尼尔 |
Get away from my son! |
离我儿子远点儿 |
Daniel! |
丹尼尔 |
Daniel, please! No! |
丹尼尔不要啊 |
Daniel! |
丹尼尔 |
I can't tell you what a rare opportunity you have here, Ms. Thorne. |
索恩小姐这绝对是不可多得的机会 |
The current owners live in the city, of course, |
这所房子现在的主人住在城里 |
but they've been loyal hamptonites for years. |
但他们是汉普顿的老居民了 |
Perhaps if Mr. Davis had been a bit more loyal to his wife, |
如果戴维斯先生对他的妻子忠诚一些 |
they wouldn't be renting out this season. |
这个季度他们也不会出租这房子了 |
Word has it, he dumped her for a girl half his age. |
有传言他为了年龄小他一半的女人甩了他老婆 |
Men. |
男人啊 |
You mind if I look around a bit? |
我能到处看看吗 |
That's what we're here for. |
当然请便 |
Dad? |
爸爸 |
Hey, kiddo. You having fun exploring? |
宝贝探险游戏好玩吗 |
We really get to spend the whole summer here? |
我们真可以整个夏天都住这儿吗 |
And every summer after that. |
而且以后每个夏天都来 |
What do you think? |
好不好 |
I think mom would've loved it. |
我想妈妈肯定会愿意的 |
Hey, you know how much I love you, Amanda? |
阿曼达你知道我有多爱你吗 |
Infinity? |
无穷的爱吗 |
Well, infinity... |
无穷 |
完整版请点击 |
|
times infinity. |
是无穷无穷的爱 |
Ms. Thorne? |
索恩小姐 |
Now you have to imagine, |
你想象一下 |
It's memorial day weekend, |
在阵亡将士纪念日前的周末 |
75 and sunny, |
摄氏23.9度天气晴朗 |
All those boys of summer wondering who the new girl is. |
炎炎夏日青春洋溢 |
And that's Grayson Manor. |
那是格雷森庄园 |
You won't find a better address than this. |
你找不到比这更好的地方了 |
I'll take it. |
这房子我要了 |
Oh. Wonderful. |
太好了 |
I'll get the contract. |
我去拿合同 |
Hello, hello. |
你好你好 |
Ashley, hey. |
阿什莉 |
What do you think? |
你觉得怎么样 |
Are you kidding? Look at this place. |
你开玩笑吧看看这房子 |
I want your life. |
我想过你这样的生活 |
You love your life. |
你喜欢自己的生活 |
Yeah, you're right. I just want your money. |
对我只想要你的钱 |
What's mine is yours. Should I get us some glasses? |
我的就是你的要不要我拿俩杯子来 |
I wish. It's for victoria grayson. |
我也想这是给维多利亚·格雷森的 |
- Who...? - You're hopeless. |
-谁-你真的没救了 |
Victoria Grayson-- |
维多利亚·格雷森 |
Reigning queen of the hamptons. |
汉普顿的女王 |
Not to mention, your new next door neighbor. |
更何况她还是你的新邻居 |
Queen victoria? |
维多利亚女王吗 |
Mm. Believe me, she's earned the title. |
相信我她名副其实 |
My boss has me handling the guest list |
老板让我负责 |
for her memorial day party. |
她纪念日派对的客人名单 |
If I screw this up, I might as well move back to Croydon. |
如果我搞砸了我就得滚回克里登[英国地名] |
Well, how much are the tickets? |
多少钱一张票 |
10,000 a pop. |
一万块一个人 |
Count me in for one. |
算我一个 |
Are you sure? |
你确定吗 |
It's for a good cause, right? |
不是做善事吗 |
Yeah, my career. Thank you. |
对拯救我的事业谢谢 |
You want to get drunk on cheap margaritas later? |
你待会想去痛饮廉价的玛格丽特酒吗 |
With or without you. |
那还用问吗 |
Good luck with her highness. |
祝女王陛下好运 |
Bye. |
拜拜 |
Let's dump our long position on 5- and 10-year treasuries |
趁美联储还没停止收购5年和10年期国债 |
before the Feds stops buying them up. |
抛售掉我们手里的长仓 |
And, uh, get us into some of those low-rated tech bonds. Thanks |
再买些低评级的科技债券谢谢 |
Looks like Lydia and Michael's new renter is settling in. |
看来莉迪亚和迈克尔的新租客搬进来了 |
Lucky girl, scoring that property. |
能住在那房子真幸运 |
Pretty one, too, |
人也漂亮 |
even from up here. |
从这里都能看出来 |
I guess that makes her doubly lucky. |
那她就更幸运了 |
I don't believe in luck. |
我不相信运气 |
I thought you were taking the weekend off. |
我以为你周末能休息一下呢 |
There. I'm off. |
好吧不干了 |
Ew. Get a room, you guys. |
你俩开房去吧 |
Oh, I'm sorry, Charlie. I didn't see you sneaking in. |
抱歉夏莉没看到你溜进来 |
Didn't see you sneaking out last night, either, Charlotte. |
也没看到你昨晚溜出去了夏洛特 |
I went over to Tracey's. |
我去了特蕾西家 |
Told you I was going before you went to bed. |
你睡觉前我跟你说了 |
No, you didn't. |
不你没说 |