| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| I've been accepted into the Garden Club. | 我入围园艺俱乐部了 |
| You shouldn't be here. | 你不该来这里 |
| I was invited. I-I'm the new member. | 我被邀请了我是新成员 |
| No, we-we voted. | 不我们投过票了 |
| Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
| I am so terribly sorry for the mix-up. | 很抱歉弄混了 |
| Rita deliberately humiliated me today. | 丽塔今天故意羞辱我 |
| Is that Rita? | 那是丽塔吗 |
| - Do you know her? - What Rita did-- | -你认识她-丽塔那么做 |
| it's not 'cause she hates you. | 不是因为她恨你 |
| It's 'cause she hates me. | 是因为她恨我 |
| Good morning, it's Dr. Rice. | 早上好我是莱斯医生 |
| Are you aware you're pregnant? | 你知道你怀孕了吗 |
| I'm his girl. | 我是他女朋友 |
| - Is that so? - Yeah. | -是这样吗-是的 |
| You murdered 26 people?! | 你杀了26个人 |
| You've got to stop this madness. Promise me. | 你得停止这疯狂的行为答应我 |
| I think this is what Alma was talking to me about. | 艾尔玛也是这么跟我说的 |
| Listen to her. | 那就听她的话 |
| Why are you so anxious to spend time with an old lady like me? | 你怎么这么急切想和我这样的老女人相处 |
| You're a dame who doesn't know how beautiful she is. | 你是个不知道自己有多美的夫人 |
| Oh, Papa, you must be getting your strength back. | 爸爸你的力量一定渐渐恢复了 |
| I think he's pointing at something. | 他好像在指着什么 |
| He couldn't possibly. | 他不可能 |
| Is there something on the board? | 字谜板上是不是有什么 |
| You can trust me with your secrets. | 我会保守住你的所有秘密 |
| You and Scooter. | 你和斯库特 |
| No one will hear a word about it from me. | 我不会向任何人提一个字 |
| Threaten me again, and this will be your family. | 你再敢威胁我这就是你家人的下场 |
| From the moment Alma Fillcot | 从艾尔玛·菲尔科特决定 |
| decided to join the Elysian Park Garden Club, | 加入极乐公园园艺俱乐部那一刻起 |
| she began to change. | 她就开始改变 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| But her husband was completely oblivious | 但她丈夫完全没有注意到 |
| to her stylish transformation. | 她时尚的转变 |
| He had no idea she'd begun to polish her nails. | 他不知道她开始涂指甲 |
| He had not noticed how elegantly she was wearing her hair. | 他没注意到她发型有多高雅 |
| And he paid no attention to her new shade of lipstick. | 他也完全没发现她口红的新色调 |
| It was unfortunate. | 很不幸 |
| If Bertram had noticed these changes in Alma... | 要是伯特伦有注意到艾尔玛的这些变化 |
| he might have been prepared for what happened next. | 他或许能为接下来发生的事做好准备 |
| Shall I take you straight to the clinic? | 我要直接送你去诊所吗 |
| Yes, yes. I have an early appointment. | 好的有个客户约得很早 |
| Hmm. Very well. | 好 |
| Since we have a moment, | 既然我们现在有空 |
| there is something that I would like to discuss. | 有件事我想跟你谈谈 |
| Well, what's that? | 什么事 |
| Your little hobby. | 你的小爱好 |
| That's funny. | 真有意思 |
| 'Cause I've been doing some thinking about that myself. | 因为我最近也在思考这个 |
| You know, I regret some of the words | 我后悔我在过去几周里 |
| that I've hurled at you in the last few weeks. | 对你说过的一些伤人的话 |
| Sick, psychopathic, demented. | 病态心理变态精神错乱 |
| You were only trying to alleviate the suffering | 你只是想减轻一些 |
| of some people who were already dying. | 已经奄奄一息的人的痛苦 |
| I see now that you're a hero. | 我现在觉得你是英雄 |
| I'm con... I'm confused. | 我我有点糊涂了 |
| I couldn't comprehend it before | 我之前无法理解 |
| because I didn't know any of those people. | 因为我并不认识那些人 |
| But now I understand, | 但现在我懂了 |
| because I'm aware of someone | 因为我知道一个 |
| who is desperately in need of the kind of help | 急需这样帮助的人 |
| that only you can supply. | 只有你能帮忙 |
| Wh... What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
| There's someone that you want me to... | 你想让我对某个人... |
| Oh, yes. | 正是 |
| And you'd be doing God's work, my love. | 你这算是行上帝之事我的爱 |
| My hero. | 我的英雄 |
| Who exactly are we talking about? | 我们说的到底是谁 |
| You know Rita Castillo? | 你知道丽塔·卡斯蒂罗吗 |
| She came to our house with the Garden Club? | 她跟园艺俱乐部的人一起来过咱们家 |
| Yes. Yes, I treat her cat. | 对知道我给她的猫看病 |
| Is she ill? | 她病了吗 |
| Oh, no. | 不是 |
| No, but, um... | 她没病不过... |
| she has a husband. | 她有个丈夫 |
| His name is Carlo and... | 他叫卡洛 |
| he's in so much pain. | 他病痛难忍 |
| Yes, Alma Fillcot had truly changed. | 是的艾尔玛·菲尔科特真的变了 |
| But by the time her husband could see it... | 但到他丈夫发现之时 |
| it was too late. | 已为时过晚 |
| At the exact same moment | 就在艾尔玛·菲尔科特 |
| Alma Fillcot was asking her husband to kill Carlo Castillo, | 让她丈夫杀死卡洛·卡斯蒂罗的同时 |
| his wife was doing some diabolical plotting of her own. | 他的妻子自己也在进行一些邪恶的谋划 |
| Phone for you, Mrs. Castillo. | 您的电话卡斯蒂罗太太 |
| - Hello? - Hey, gorgeous. | -你好-美女 |
| - It's me. - It's about time you called. | -是我-你总算打过来了 |
| How'd your date go with you know who? | 你跟那谁的约会进展如何 |
| - Swell, if I do say so myself. - Good. | -棒极了不是我自夸-很好 |
| Because I need you to screw her... tonight. | 我要你上了她就今晚 |
| Tonight? | 今晚 |
| Carlo is starting to communicate. | 卡洛已经开始跟人沟通了 |
| He even tried to warn Catherine about you. | 他还想警告凯瑟琳你和我的事 |
| I need that compromising photo as soon as possible. | 我要尽快拿到她的不雅照 |
| She's a church-going spinster. | 她是个定期去教堂的老处女 |
| She's not going put out on the second date. | 她不可能第二次约会就同意上床 |
| Well, then get her drunk. Tell her you love her. | 那就灌醉她跟她说你爱她 |
| I don't care how you do it, just... | 我不管你怎么做反正... |
| Just, just make it happen. | 反正想办法搞定就行 |
| Goodbye. | 再见 |
| You ended that call awfully fast. | 你挂得也太快了 |
| Who was it? | 是谁 |
| Your secret lover? | 你的秘密情人吗 |
| For a woman who dresses like a nun, | 作为一个穿着堪比修女的人 |
| you certainly have a filthy mind. | 你的思想还真脏 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Hello? | 哪位 |
| It's for you. | 找你的 |
| - Hello? - Hey, Catherine. It's me. | -喂-凯瑟琳是我 |
| You got any plans tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排吗 |
| I thought maybe we could grab some dinner. | 我想着也许我们可以一起吃个饭 |
| It would be lovely to see you, but I'm busy tonight. | 我很想见你但我今晚很忙 |
| What about tomorrow night? | 那明晚呢 |
| You can't say no to that. | 你可不能再拒绝了 |
| It's, uh... my birthday? | 明晚是...我的生日 |
| Well... | 这样的话 |
| I-I don't want you to be alone on your birthday. | 我可不想你孤零零地过生日 |
| So, shall we say 6:00? | 那么咱们六点见吧 |
| It's a date. | 说定了 |
| Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
| You really want me to kill Carlo Castillo? | 你真想让我杀了卡洛·卡斯蒂罗 |
| I-I want you to help him. | 我是想让你帮帮他 |
| Isn't that the term you prefer? | 你不是更喜欢这个词吗 |
| Yes, and every time I've used it, you've corrected me. | 是可我每次这么说你都会纠正我 |
| So, what's changed? | 是什么变了 |
| Well, I saw him for myself. | 我亲眼看到了他 |
| He can't move or... | 他动不了... |
| feed himself or bathe. | 也没法自己吃饭洗澡 |
| When did you see him? | 你什么时候见过他 |
| Last night, at Rita's. | 昨晚在丽塔家 |
| Sounds like you two have grown close. | 听起来你俩关系亲密了不少啊 |
| Oh, yes. | 是的 |
| She's become a good chum. | 她成了我的好朋友 |
| Did she get you into the Garden Club? | 她把你弄进园艺俱乐部了吗 |
| Rita tried. | 丽塔尽力了 |
| The other ladies voted for Ada Coy. | 是其他女士把票投给了艾达·科伊 |
| Ah, Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
| - I'm so sorry. - It's fine. | -我很遗憾-没事 |
| I only wanted to get in | 我想加入俱乐部 |
| so that I could make some new friends, and now I have. | 只为交些新朋友现在我交到了 |
| Rita's really gone out of her way to be kind to me, | 丽塔真的很努力地对我好了 |
| even while dealing with a crippled husband. | 即使她同时还要照顾她那残废的丈夫 |
| Did she come to you about this? | 是她来向你求助的吗 |
| Why would she? | 她为什么要这么做 |
| It's not as if I go around advertising your services. | 我并没有四处宣传你的服务 |
| So... you'll help him? | 那么...你会帮助他吗 |
| Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
| While I was away on my trip, | 我离开期间 |
| I had a bit of an epiphany. | 我突然顿悟了 |
| An epiphany? | 顿悟 |
| I realized I'd only been | 我意识到我一直通过 |
| ending the suffering of others to ease my own pain. | 结束他人的痛苦来减轻自己的痛苦 |
| My actions were more selfish than merciful. | 我的行为自私多过仁慈 |
| So I vowed to never do it again. | 所以我发誓再也不这么做了 |
| And you won't. | 你不会的 |
| After you help Carlo, | 你帮助了卡洛之后 |
| you'll put away your trusty syringes forever. | 你将永远放下你那可靠的注射器 |
| I'm sorry, Alma. The answer is no. | 抱歉艾尔玛我的回答是不行 |
| I should go. | 我得走了 |
| Bertram! | 伯特伦 |
| We're not done discussing this. | 我们还没谈完呢 |
| Alma, my mind is made up. | 艾尔玛我心意已决 |
| There's nothing you can do to change it. | 你无法改变 |
| Hey, Dee. | 小迪 |
| Hey. Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
| - Come here. - I... Is something wrong? | -到这儿来-出什么事了 |
| Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
| You sounded so strange on the phone. | 你在电话里听起来跟奇怪 |
| Yeah. | 没错 |
| I've gotten myself into a situation. | 我让自己陷入了困境 |
| Okay, well, we... We can go somewhere | 那么我们找个地方 |
| - and we can talk about it, right? - Oh, I can't. | -我们可以聊聊好吗-我不行 |
| And I'm really sorry to spring this on you. | 我很抱歉突然告诉你这个 |
| I, I like you so much. | 我很喜欢你 |
| More than you know, but... | 比你想象中更爱但是... |
| we can't see each other anymore. | 我们不能再见面了 |
| Why not? | 为什么 |
| I can't say. | 我不能说 |
| Did I do something? | 是我做错什么了吗 |
| Oh, God, no. | 老天不是的 |
| This has nothing to do with you. I promise. | 这与你无关我保证 |
| Well, whatever it is, we... We can talk about it. | 不管是什么我们可以谈谈 |
| Like we always do. | 一如既往 |
| You're such a good guy, Vern. | 你真是个好人韦恩 |
| And I think you deserve all the happiness in the world. | 你值得拥有这世上所有的幸福 |
| Wait, Dee. | 等等小迪 |
| Dee! | 小迪 |
| Oh, hello there. | 你好啊 |
| Hey, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
| What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
| What is going on? | 这里发生了什么 |
| Oh, I... | 我 |
| just thought my garden could use a little spiffing up. | 我只是觉得我的花园需要稍微打扮一下 |
| Oh, yeah, well, I understand. | 是啊我理解 |
| New projects help us take our minds off our troubles. | 新项目能让我们忘却烦恼 |
| Oh. Well, that's not the only new project I'm working on. | 这可不是我唯一的新项目哦 |
| Believe you me. Tea? | 相信我喝茶吗 |
| I still don't know why Rita treated you so badly. | 我还是不明白为什么丽塔对你态度如此恶劣 |
| I asked all the ladies in the club | 我问遍了俱乐部的成员 |
| if they knew something I didn't. | 想打听她们是否知道什么我不知道的事 |
| Any theories? | 有发现吗 |
| No. | 没有 |
| But she's always been a very unhappy person. | 但她一直都闷闷不乐的 |
| Not surprised, | 倒也不奇怪 |
| - given who she's married to. - What does that mean? | -毕竟嫁给了那样的人-什么意思 |
| Apparently, | 其实啊 |
| Carlo was something of an ogre. | 卡洛就是个怪物 |
| Before he had the stroke, | 在他中风之前 |
| he used to beat Rita. | 他还家暴丽塔 |
| That is just awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
| Please... go on. | 请继续讲 |
| Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
| It's been ages since you baked a cherry pie. | 你好久都没做过樱桃派了 |
| Yes, well, | 是啊 |
| I wanted to do something special | 我想做些特别的事 |
| to apologize for this morning. | 为今早说的话道歉 |
| Oh, when you asked me to help Carlo? | 关于你让我去帮助卡洛吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| You see, I-I wasn't completely honest with you. | 我并没有全盘托出 |
| I held back some important details. | 有些重要细节没跟你说 |
| That was wrong of me. I'm sorry. | 是我错了抱歉 |
| What details are you referring to? | 你指的是什么细节 |
| Well... the truth is, I don't care about Carlo at all. | 事实是我根本不管卡洛死活 |
| In fact, I think he deserves every bit of pain that he's in. | 而且他的确活该被病痛折磨 |
| Well, if that's the way you feel, | 如果你是这样想的 |
| why would you want me to hasten his death? | 为什么还要我帮他解脱 |
| Because I care about Rita. | 因为我关心丽塔 |
| Oh, Bertie. | 伯特 |
| Carlo is an awful man. | 卡洛是个人渣 |
| He used to beat her. Savagely. | 他以前会暴打丽塔 |
| Rita wept when she spoke of his cruelty. | 丽塔说到他的残暴的时候都哭了 |
| That's horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
| Thank God he can't hurt her anymore. | 幸好他没法再打她了 |
| Yes, but now she has to take care of him. | 是的但她还得继续照顾他 |
| And can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
| Being forced to nurse your tormentor? | 被迫去照顾折磨你的人 |
| She's so unhappy. | 她非常难过 |
| Drinking and neglecting her own health. | 借酒消愁不顾自己的健康 |
| I fear that she might die before Carlo does. | 我担心她会死在卡洛前面 |
| That poor woman. | 真可怜 |
| But you could help her. | 但你能帮助她 |
| Oh, Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
| You want to. I know you do. | 你想这么做我知道你想的 |
| You can't ignore that kind of suffering. | 你无法忽视这样的痛苦 |
| All I'm asking for | 我只是想要你 |
| is one final act of mercy. | 进行最后一次仁慈之举 |
| Please. | 拜托了 |
| Save my friend. | 救救我的朋友 |
| All right. | 好吧 |
| I'll do it. | 我会去做 |
| Bless you, Bertie. | 上帝保佑你伯特 |
| You know what would be nice on this pie? | 不如给这个派加点料吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”