看电影学习英语的技巧及常见句

1 And I have nothing contribute to this conversation.

我对这个话题没有什么可说的。

2 And with that, I will re-zip my lip.

说到这里,我要重新闭上嘴巴了。

3 Yeah, I went for a drink.

是啊,我出去喝了一杯。

4 Sure you can, you're doing fine, it's very believable.

你当然可以,你做得很好,相当令人信服。



I have a question for you.

我问你们一个问题。

How do you learn English with Movies?

你们如何用电影学英语?

When some people try to learn English with movies, they use subtitles.

有些人在看电影学习英语时,他们就会看字幕。

The problem is that when you are watching a movie with subtitles, you aren't practicing your listening skills.

问题是,当你看带字幕的电影时,你并没有练习你的听力。

Instead, you're practicing your reading skills.

相反,你在练习你的阅读技巧。

This is not what you want.

这不是你想要的。

Listening is much more difficult than reading.

听力比阅读难得多。

So when you learn English, you should do more listening than reading.

因此,当你学习英语时,你应该多练习听力,而不是阅读。

This is why some people watch movies twice.

这就是为什么有些人要看两次电影的原因。

They watch a movie with subtitles first, then they watch the same movie again without the subtitles to practice listening.

他们首先观看带字幕的电影,然后他们再次观看同一部不带字幕的电影来练习听力。

Don't worry that you may not understand.

不用担心你可能听不懂。

You can read the subtitles later when they appear.

你可以在字幕出现后再去看它。

It's not for me.

那不适合我。

If you can understand the actor, then don't look at the subtitles.

如果你能理解演员说的话,就不要看字幕了。

Read the subtitles only if you don't understand.so make sure you practice a lot and do it regularly.

所以要保证做大量并定期的练习。

Listening is a very difficult skill to improve.

听力是一项非常难提高的技能。

First of all, when you hear an actor speaks, try to listen with full attention.

首先,当你听到一个演员说话时,试着全神贯注地听。

Read the subtitles only if you don't understand.只有在你不理解意思的情况下才能阅读字幕。

And over time, your listening and your vocabulary will get better.

随着时间的推移,你的听力和词汇量会变得更好。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容