亲子阅读📖《Don't Let the Pigeon Drive a Bus》 别让鸽子开巴士!

Hi! I'm the bus driver.


嗨!我是那辆巴士的司机




Listen, I've got to leave for a little while, so can you watch things for me until I get back?


听好了,我要离开一会儿,我回来以前,你能不能帮我看好它?




Thanks. Oh, and remember:Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!


谢谢,哦,还有,记住:别让鸽子开巴士!

I thought he'd never leave.


我还以为他不走了呢。

Hey, can I drive the bus?


嘿,我能开那辆巴士吗?

Please? I'll be careful.


拜托嘛~我会很小心地。

I tell you what: I'll just steer.


我跟你说,我转转方向盘就行。

My cousin Herb drives a bus almost every day!


我表哥赫伯几乎每天都开巴士!

True story.


真的。

VROOM-VROOM


呜——呜——




VROOMY


嘟嘟——嘀嘀——




VROOM-VROOM!


呜——呜——

Pigeon at the wheel!


鸽子开车咯!

No? I never get to do anything


不行?我什么事也做不成!

Hey, I've got an idea. Let's play "Drive the bus"!


嘿,我有个好主意。我们来玩“开巴士”游戏吧!

I'll go fist!


我先玩!

C'mon! Just once around the block!


求你啦!就在这条街上转一圈!

I’ll be your best friend!


我会做你最好的朋友的!




How'bout I give you five bucks?


给你五块钱怎么样?




No fair!


不公平!




I bet your mom would let me.


我打赌,你妈妈都会同意的。

What's the big deal!?


有什么大不了的?!




It's just a bus!!


不就是一辆巴士嘛!!




I have dreams, you know!


你知道,我也是有梦想的!




Fine.


好吧。

LET ME DRIVE THE BUS!!!


让我开那辆巴士!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back! You didn't let the pigeon drive the bus, did you?


我回来了!你没让那只鸽子开巴士,对吧?




Great! Thank a lot.


太好了!非常感谢。

Uh-oh!


啊哦!

Bye!


拜拜!

Hey...


嘿....


©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容