I need to issue a complaint. 我要投诉问题。
必备词
1. fix the fault 解决问题
2. lodge a strong complaint 提出强烈的抱怨 /lɑdʒ/ n. 门房;侧屋;乡间小屋;旅馆;学院院长住宅;印第安锥形棚屋;海狸窝;集会处;管理员室;原木住宅 n. (Lodge) (美)洛奇(人名) v. 正式提出;存放;嵌入;租房;(风、雨)使(庄稼)倒伏
3. after-sale service 售后服务
4. discrepancy 不符 /dɪs'krɛpənsi/ n. 不符;矛盾;相差
5. defective items 次品
6. intend to 打算做
7. take measures to 采取措施
8. solve the problem 解决问题
9. as quickly as possible 尽快
10. apologize for 道歉
11. mix-up 混乱
12. sort out 挑选出
客户投诉
1. I want to lodge a strong complaint! 我要提出严厉的投诉!
2. I'm very disappointed with your service. 我对你们的服务很不满意。
3. I just want to complain about the after-sale service. 我想投诉售后服务。
4. The quality of the goods did not meet my expectation. 货物的质量与我的预期相差甚远。
5. We order those green shirts, yet you sent us blue ones. 我们要的是绿色衬衫,你们却送来了蓝色的。
6. There is a discrepancy in colors with the samples. 颜色与样品颜色不相符。
7. There are too many defective items in this shipment. 这批货里次品太多了。
8. Please let me know what you intend to do about this situation. 请让我知道你们打算如何解决这个问题。
9. I hope you can take measures to solve the problem. 我希望你们能尽快解决这个问题。
10. I would like this matter resolved as quickly as possible. 我希望这个问题能尽快解决。
投诉处理
1. I am terribly sorry to hear that. 很抱歉听到这些。、
2. We apologize for the mix-up. We've sorted things out now. 很抱歉造成了这种混乱。我们已经进行了整理。
3. We have received your complaint. 我们已经接到了您的投诉。
4. We can offer some sorts of compensation. 您可以提出一些赔偿。
5. We're changed our procedures so it won't happen again. 我们已对操作程序做了改动,此类事情不会再发生了。
贸易常用缩写词
1. S/D=sight draft 即期汇票
2. s.t.= short ton 短吨
3. S/N= shipping note 装运通知
4. ult.= ultimo ( last month) 上月
常用句
1. I have to tell you there is a shortage in the shipment. 我不得不告诉你货物有短缺。
---i'm sorry. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries. 对不起,我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。
2. We hope you can make a prompt settlement as soon as possible. 我们希望你能尽快解决问题。 make a settlement 解决问题
--- I'll make the adjustment right now. 我马上就做调整。
3. To our disappointment, we found the goods were underweight. 令我们失望的是,我们发现货物短重。
4. We feel that the percentage of the goods of inferior quality was too high. 我们觉得劣质货物的比率太高。
5. I‘d like to talk with you about something that is getting to be a problem.我想和你谈一件比较麻烦的事情。
6. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. 我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。
7. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you. 因此,我们不得不将此事提交贵方解决。
8. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them. 由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回了,请贵方务必更换这些产品。
9. The quality is by no means satisfactory. 我们不满意你们产品的质量。
10. I've a claim to make against you. 我是来要求索赔的。