We look forward to our tour of your plant. 我们盼着参观你们的工厂。
必备词
1. number of employees 员工人数
2. production capacity 年生产能力
3. full-automatic product line 全自动生产线
4. factory site 厂房
5. double shift system 两班倒
6. production volume 年生产量
7. plant effficiency 工厂效率
8. designing department 设计部门
前去参观
1. I think I'll know your products better after the visit. 我想参观后我会对你们的产品有更多的了解。
2. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant. 谢谢您陪同参观工厂。、
3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making. 关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。
4. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians. 如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。
5. We're interested in learning about your food-making and pack-aging process. 我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。
工厂介绍
1. You will know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
2. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour. 在参观过程中,有什么问题请随时提问。
3. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
4. We could look at the production line. 我们可以去看看生产线。
5. These are the samples of our company's products. 这是我们公司产品的样品。
6. We have 2000 employees. 我们有2000名员工。
7. We are planning on expanding our plant next year. 明年我们打算扩建工厂。
经营情况
1. We doubled our profit this year. 我们今年的收益翻了一番。
2. The plant is operating very well. 工厂的运作良好。
注意事项
1. Put on the helmet, please. 请戴上安全帽
2. Do we need to put on the jackets too? 我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
3. Please watch your steps. 请注意脚下。
工厂里都有啥
1. workshop 车间
2. production line 生产线
3. production facility 生产设备
常用句
1. I'd like to take a look around your factory. 我想参观一下你们的工厂。
2. No problem. I'll show you around and explain the operation as we go along. So you can get a good idea of how things work. 没问题。我陪您到处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。您也好了解一下工厂的作业情形。
get an idea of sth. 认识、了解某事
3. How many employees do you have? 你们有多少员工?
4. We have over 600 employees. 我们有超过600名员工。
5. How large is the plant? 你们工厂有多大? How large is...? ...多大?
6. It covers an area of 30,000 square meters. 面积有3万平方米。
7. How long will it take to go through the main plant? 参观完生产车间要多长时间?
8. The tour should last about an hour and a half. 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。
9. Do you want to see our production line? 您要去看看我们的生产线吗?
10. What's your general impression, may I ask? 我能问问您对我们的总体印象吗?
11. This visit gave me a good picture of your product areas. In addition, you have fine facilities and efficient people. The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 这次参观让我大致了解了你们的产品方向。另外,你们的设备都很好,员工工作效率也很高。我觉得产品比其他竞争对手更有优势。
12. What's your impression of our company? 我们问问你对我们公司的总体印象吗?
13. How do you think of our company? 您认为我们公司怎么样?
14. from batch production to flow production 把分批生产的方式改为了大量生产
15. That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity. 这样肯定能促进效率和生产力。
16. Everything looks great. I'm happy to see that working conditions have gotten much better. The workers must be happier. 好极了,我很高兴见到工作环境有这么多的改善。工人们也一定比以前愉快。
17. That's another reason productivity has shot up. 这也是生产力为何激增的原因之一吧。