英文中的生老病死-痛失亲人

听闻同事或朋友的亲人的死讯

1)My xxx passed away in his sleep last night. No more physical suffering. I am well.

我的xxx昨夜在睡梦中过世。不用再忍受身体病痛的折磨。我的状态还好。

2)No need to visit. Your thoughts are enough.

不用前来吊唁。有您的关心,就足够了。

回应听到的死讯,表达关怀与慰问

1)I’m so sorry for your loss.

很难过你痛失所爱。

2)I wish I had the right words, just know I care.

不知道该如何安慰你。只想让你知道我很在乎。

3)I’m always just a phone call away.

有事随时打给我。

4)My condolences to you and your family. Take care.

Please accept my deepest and heartfelt condolences. Takecare.

Sorry to hear the sad news. Please accept my condolences.Take care.

(以上三句)衷心的慰问。保重自己。(感觉跟节哀顺变一样用)。

描述遭遇不幸或痛失所爱的人

1)Someone who Is grieving

悲伤的某人

2)Someone who is bereaved

丧亲/丧友的人

3)Grief and bereavement

悲痛和丧亲/丧友

4)Get through the pain and get on with their lives

走出悲痛,步入生活正轨

5)Loss of a loved one trough depth

痛失所爱

6)Grieving family members who are left behind

被留在世间的悲痛的家人

7)It’s never easy to lose someone you love.

丧失亲人永远是让人非常难过的。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
【社区内容提示】社区部分内容疑似由AI辅助生成,浏览时请结合常识与多方信息审慎甄别。
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。

相关阅读更多精彩内容

友情链接更多精彩内容