【每日英语听力】20180802 TED演讲 Design Your Dream Life Through Passive Income #Alex Szepietowski @TEDxUniv...

The average person in the UK has only 11 weeks income saved in the bank.

在英国,一般人在银行的存款数相当于他们 11 周的所得总数。

How much do you have saved?

你目前存了多少钱?

How long could you live for if your paycheck stopped coming in?

如果你没有薪水进帐,你能够支撑多久?

Maybe you've never thought of that,

或许你从来都没有想过这个问题,

and it might be a little bit scary to think about.

又或许光是想到这点,就令人感到害怕。

Today, I'm going to share with you about passive income,

今天,我要和你们分享一下关于被动收入,

and how to design your dream life through building up your passive income's dreams.

以及如何通过建立被动收入来实现你的梦想人生。

Designing your dream life through passive income, that's a big claim.

通过被动收入实现你的梦想人生,那是个很重要的主张。

Wish me luck!

祝我好运!

Why is passive income important to us?

为什么被动收入对我们而言很重要?

And what is it?

而它又是什么?

In October 2012, I knew absolutely nothing about passive income.

在 2012 年的 10 月份时,我完全不知道被动收入是什么,

I was here, it's like you've said, I was at B Block, Derwent uni,

我当时在这里,像你们讲的,我在德温特大学 B 栋,

and I knew nothing about passive income.

而我对被动收入一无所知。

I knew how to make income.

我知道如何赚钱。

I knew that you go and swap your time for money,

我知道你必须用时间换取金钱,

that's called active income or earned income.

那是所谓的主动收入或是赚取收入。

It's what you do when you get a job, and that's what 99% of us in the world do.

这就是你有工作时会做的事,而这也是全世界百分之九十九的人在做的事。

The opposite of that is passive income, or recurring income.

反之则是被动收入,或是经常性收入。

It's where you do the work once, and you continue to get paid recurrently for very little or no actual work.

它是当你完成一次工作,而之后只要以少量或甚至不需要做任何工作就可以持续的获得报酬。

When your passive income, the recurring income, exceeds your cost of living what you spend on food, utilities, petrol, all that kind of stuff,

当你的被动收入或经常性收入,超越你的生活开销,也就是你花在食物、水电、汽油这些东西上的费用。

when your passive income exceeds your cost of living, then you were financially free.

当你的被动收入超过你的生活开销,那你就获得财务自由。

If you happen to lose a job or not get a paycheck, you can live infinitely forever.

假使你碰巧失去了工作或是没有得到工资,你可以永远的存活下去。

Now, why is that important? So this is a question, get ready for it.

那么,为什么这点很重要?所以这是一个问题,准备好了吗?

Let's have some audience participation.

大家一起来参与一下。

Can you think of reasons why your paycheck would stop coming in?

你能想到为什么薪水会停止入账的原因吗?

You break a leg. Perfect!

你摔断腿,没错!

So you're sick, or you're incapacitated, you can't swap your time for money.

所以你生病、或者你无法胜任,你无法以时间换取金钱。

Thank you.

谢谢你!

Anybody else?

其他人呢?

You get fired? Fantastic, perfect! Has anyone been fired in the room?

你被炒鱿鱼?很棒,很好!在场的各位有人被炒鱿鱼过吗?

Perfect!

非常好!

Anybody else got any other ones? Yeah.

还有人有其他的答案吗?

Awesome, that's a really good point.

太棒了,这是个很好的论点。

So your industry changes; that could be a global financial crisis, or it could be modernization.

所以你的产业转型;这可能是全球性的金融危机,或是现代化。

Things like that Lehman Brothers collapse, or the mining industry, or steel; structural changes that can affect us.

像是雷曼兄弟垮台的事件,矿业或钢铁业的;结构改变是会影响到我们的。

That might have nothing to do with your competency at your job.

那或许和你工作的能力无关,

You might also be taken over by a new firm.

你的位置或许会被新公司的人占走。

There's a merger, and there are two of you at the same job.

就是并购后,会有两个人的职务重迭,

And you're made redundant.

那么你就成为那个多余的人,

Or maybe you just fall out of your boss, and he asked you to trot along your way.

又或许你和你的老板意见分歧,所以他请你走人,

It may not actually be due to your competency whatsoever.

这或许和你的能力毫无关系,

That's not a great position to be in, is it?

但那不是一个太好的处境,对吗?

If your financial security is effectively based on circumstance, or things that might be out of your control.

如果你的财务安全的根基在环境,或你无法掌控的事情上。

So when I was at uni, I just finished my second year, I got a first, which was great, in PPE.

当我在念大学的时候,我刚读完大二,我在哲学、政治学、经济学都得了第一名,真的很棒。

And I tried. . . I took a few years to get to uni. I tried banking - I tried Citigroup in Canary Wharf. I tried accountancy, I tried law, I tried sales, IT sales, PR, then I've tried Procter & Gamble.

然后我尝试...我花了几年才进入大学,我做过银行业务,在金丝雀码头的花旗银行,我做过会计、法律、销售、信息科技销售、公关,然后我也尝试了宝洁公司的工作。

I had this long list of proper jobs of what I thought respectable people go and do these things. I tried working with children. And I really enjoyed it, I didn't dislike the jobs. I liked the people I was working with, so if you're watching, please, don't think I didn't.

我可以列出一张很长的工作清单,是我认为可敬的人会去做的事情。我试过和孩子们一起工作,我非常享受,我并没有讨厌这些工作,我喜欢曾和我一起工作的人们,所以如果你们正在收看,请不要认为我不喜欢你们。

But it didn't light me up.

但那并没有让我开心。

I couldn't see myself spending the next 45 to 50 years, so what is the retirement age now?

我无法想象自己继续工作 45 到 50 年,那现在的退休年龄是几岁呢?

Is it 65 or 67?

是 65 还是 67 岁?

What happens when we get to that age now?

当我们到了那个年纪的时候会发生什么事?

75, 80, 100? Who knows!

75、80、100 岁?谁能够知道!

I couldn't spend the next 50 years of my life doing this thing.

我无法浪费未来的 50 年人生在做这件事。

I remember Procter & Gamble, they said to me on my final day, in Hornbeam Park, Harrogate.

我记得宝洁公司,他们在我上班的最后一天告诉我,就在位于哈罗盖特的 Hornbeam 公园那的办公室。

They said, "We want to offer you a job when you finish uni, but we're not quite sure if it's right for you".

他们说:「我们想要在你大学毕业时提供你一份工作,不过我们不确定这工作是否适合你」

And I thought, "Well . . ." you know, I didn't know how to take that.

然后我想:「这个嘛...」你知道的,我不晓得要如何回应。

They said, "Just pop out the room. We'll bring in the other boss, and we'll have a chat".

他们告诉我:「你可以离开了,我们将请另外一个老板进来,然后我们要谈一谈」

When I came back in there I was smiling.

当我再进去时,我脸上带着微笑,

They were like, "What are you doing smiling? You know, we sort of saying we don't really want to offer you the job".

他们说:「你在笑什么呢?你知道我们在想我们并不是很想要提供你这份工作」

I said, "No one has ever said that to me".

我回答:「从来没有人对我这样说」

I thought it in my head.

我在脑海里想着,

I thought I can't do this, but I didn't know there was an alternative.

我认为我无法胜任这份工作,不过我并不知道我还有其他选择。

It took someone else to say it to me, to say, "You know what? They're right. I can't do this".

直到有人告诉我,我才明白「你知道吗?他们是对的,我的确做不来」

So, as scary as that was, it's like I'd shut that door, and now it was like, "Well, let's start something from fresh, what can I do"?

因此,虽然感到很恐惧,就好像我将那扇门关上,而现在就像是,「那就从头来过吧,我能够做什么呢?」

So I went home that night and started googling, as any self-respecting person does when they're faced with a life crisis: they jump on Google.

所以当晚我回到家里便开始谷歌搜寻,就像任何有自尊心的人在面对人生难题时候一样:他们求助于谷歌。

I started discovering terms like, 'how can you be your own boss, ' 'passive income', 'wealth creation, ' and words I've never come across before.

我开始发现一些术语,像是「如何做自己的老板」、「被动收入」、「创造财富」,和一些我从没见过的字句,

I started to read, and I've read about real life case studies, not billionaires or these incredibly talented people but normal people who had picked a strategy,

我开始阅读,并看了很多关于真实生活的案例研究,不是亿万富翁,也不是那些才华洋溢的人而是一个决定了策略的普通人,

there are lots of ways of bringing in passive income.

有很多方法可以带来被动收入。

I chose property, but there are a lot.

虽然我选择的是房产,不过方法其实还有很多种。

They said about taking work, that's taking action.

他们谈到付诸行动这点,

Is it get-rich-quick overnight? No.

这能够让你一夜致富吗?不能。

If anybody tells you it is, the only way of doing that is the lottery, alright?

如果任何人告诉你可以,唯一的方法是乐透,对吗?

But it can't be get rich fast whatever that is for you: months, years, it doesn't take long.

但它不能够快速致富无论你的方法是什么,几个月或几年都好,这不会花太久时间。

Continual sustained action can get you the results you want.

持续保持的行动可以让你达到想要的结果,

So I read loads of books, I thought: "Great".

因此我读了很多书,我心想:「太好了」

They asked me, "A master like in uni"? I was like, "I'm reading other stuff".

人们问我:「你是念硕士吗?」我说:「我念的是其他的东西」

I went along to these. . .

我附和这些谈话,

I chose property, it resonates with me, but as I said, you don't have to pick property.

我选择房产,因为它和我产生共鸣,不过如同我所说,你不一定要选择房产。

I went along to these events where I met normal people.

我参加很多活动,在那里我遇到的都是一般人。

I remember a guy called Trevor - a normal guy came across property.

我记得一个叫崔佛,一个恰巧走入房地产的普通男子,

Boom! He had 30 or 60 other houses, whatever it was, and I was like, "Well, if he can do it, I can do it, too".

他拥有 30 还是 60 间房子,不管到底是几间,然后我想,「如果他能够做得到,那么我也可以。」

So I spent my student loan, and I took out a credit card.

所以我用了学生贷款,拿出我的信用卡,

I invested in myself to learn what to do; I invested myself.

我投资自己学习如何去做;我投资自己。

To cut a long story short, I started with no money.

长话短说,一开始我没有钱,

I had no knowledge or education in this kind of stuff.

也没有关于房产的知识或教育。

Two years later, I had paid off every investor I borrowed from, own 24 houses, with the portfolio worth 3.5 million quid, and I won a few national awards.

2 年以后,我偿还了所有借款给我的投资者,拥有 24 间房子,我的投资组合价值 350 万英镑,并且我赢得一些国家奖项。

That doesn't mean I'm special at all.

那并不代表我有什么特别。

I think the biggest thing I want to get across is anyone can do it, it's a strategy.

我想我所要传达最重要的事是每一个人都做得到,它是种策略。

If someone happens to get a degree, it doesn't mean they're an absolute legend.

如果有人得到一个学位,并不代表他们就绝对是个传奇。

They've just done what they've been told.

他们只是做了他们被要求做的事情。

They've rocked up to the classes, done the homework and got the result, whether it happens to be the first or 21 or 22, you get a degree.

他们去上课,做作业并得到成绩,无论是第 1 名或是 21 还是 22 名,都能得到学位。

And it's the same with wealth creation stuff.

这和创造财富的道理是一样的。

Some people are blessed with natural ability, and that might get them there a little bit quicker.

有些人拥有与生俱来的能力,而那或许让他们能够更快地达到目的,

But anyone can achieve the same results.

但任何人都能够达到相同的结果。

The reason I wanted to get into this stuff was because I didn't like through I was heading down.

我想要谈论这个的原因是因为当时的我不喜欢自己前进的方向。

Unfortunately, for people in the UK, 60 to 70% of people don't like their job; 60 to 70% of people don't like their job.

不幸的是,英国人口中,有 60% 到 70% 的人们并不喜欢他们的工作;60% 到 70% 的人们不喜欢他们的工作。

And of that, a third of them hate their job.

在那其中又有三分之一的人憎恨他们的工作。

So out of 100 people, whatever it is in this room, 25 people hate their job; but you don't have a choice.

所以在 100 个人当中,无论现在这个房间里有多少人,有 25 个人憎恨他们的工作;不过你没有选择。

If you don't know anything different, you have to go and swap your time for money.

如果你不知道你还能够做什么其他的事,你就是必须以时间来换取金钱。

You've got bills, you've got a mortgage, you've got to look after the children, you don't have an option.

因为你有账单要付、你有贷款、你还要照顾孩子,你没有选择。

Often, we work so hard in the day, that we're knocked at the end of the day, or we don't have the headspace to start thinking about other things.

当我们白天努力上班一整天过后,通常在下班时已经疲累不堪,我们根本没有脑容量再去开始思考有关其他的事情。

I didn't want to be in that position.

我并不想变成那样,

The further you are down the line. . .

你越是往那里走去...

For you, students out there: this is the perfect time to take action - now.

就是你,在这里的学生们:现在是做出行动的最好时刻-就是现在。

You've got the time to really check this stuff out because I found that the older people get, they tend to maybe have a few more limiting beliefs or barriers.

你有时间去好好的了解这件事,因为我发现人们年纪越大,他们似乎就会有更多的限制信念或障碍。

Everyone has the same ability.

每一个人的能力是一样的。

In fact, older people have more ability, because they have more life experience, but there might be other commitments there that block them in their brain from doing it.

事实上,年纪较大的人拥有更多能力,因为他们有丰富的人生阅历,不过他们也会有更多的义务阻挡他们的大脑去这么做。

That's the hardest thing need to overcome, is your limiting beliefs in your head.

最艰难且需要被克服的事就是你脑中的限制信念。

Passive income from property is one way, but you can choose network marketing, like Forever Living or Utility Warehouse - that kind of stuff.

来自房产的被动收入是一个方法,但是你也可以选择网络营销,像是 Forever Living 或是 Utility Warehouse 那一类的东西。

You start to sell, you then build up a team of people selling for you, and eventually, they're all making money for you; you're not doing any work,

你开始销售,然后建立一个团队替你贩卖,到最后他们都在替你赚钱。你没有做任何工作,

You've got affiliate marketing where you drive traffic to websites and you make commission off all the purchases.

你有联合营销让你在网络上进行交易,并在每一笔交易中赚取佣金。

What else have we got?

我们还有什么其他的方法?

Owning a business: if you're not working in a business, you're not self-employed.

拥有一个企业:如果你不是从商,你不是自雇人士;

if you are, you are not really a business owner because you're still swapping your time for money like a plumber unless they've got a firm, where they oversee it,

如果你是,你也不是一个真正的企业家,因为你还是像一个水管工人一样,用时间换取金钱除非他们拥有一间公司,只需要监督,

and people are running out doing the work for them.

而人们替他们工作。

You're still swapping your time for money.

要不然你仍然是用时间在换取金钱的。

You've got Amazon where you can set up a business where you buy products in China and sell them over here.

你可以在亚马逊的网站上设立一个公司,你从中国买进商品并在这里销售。

Obviously, make commission on that; property is another one there.

显然地,赚取佣金;房产是另一种方法,

There are loads of different ways of you generating passive income.

有很多不同的方法能够产生被动收入。

The other thing I want to say is those of you who've got money in the bank,

另一件我想要说的是,那些把钱放在银行的人,

or those of you not in the room who are watching further down the journey, often, we're so busy focused on earning the money, we're not focused on what to do with it.

或是那些并不在这里,但正在观望未来的人,我们经常忙着赚钱,而没有专注于如何使用金钱。

Albert Einstein calls the compounding effect the eighth wonder of the world.

爱伯特爱因斯坦称复合效应为世界的第八奇迹。

A little bit of action, if you're young, a little bit of sensible investment or making that money work a lot, had a few adds up to something really special over time.

在你年轻的时候做出一些行动,一些明智的投资或是让金钱大量的运转,随着时间能够增加到一笔可观的数字。

That doesn't need to be risky, or it's going to end in tears.

那并不需要冒险,或是以哭泣收场。

If you're smart, you can make that money work really, really hard for you.

如果你够聪明,你能够使那笔钱好好地替你工作。

That's not just coming and investing with me, or. . .

而那不只是和我一起投资,或是...

No, there are loads of ways of doing that.

不是,有很多方法都能够达到目的。

In terms of the how-tos,

关于「如何」这方面,

I'm not going to talk today massively about all the ways you can do it.

我今天不打算多谈有关于所有你可以做到的方法,

I'll put my blog up, sign up to that, and I can send you more about the how-tos and what's right for you based on your income, or where you're at, or the time you have.

我会放在我的博客,注册它,我可以寄给你更多有关于「如何」以及什么是适合你的方式,根据你的收入、或者你在哪里、或是你有多少时间。

But the main thing I want to get across to you is what happens if you don't focus on building up passive income.

但是我要传达给你的重点是如果你没有专注于建立起被动收入会发生什么事。

Your predictable future is where you are right now.

你现在所处的位置就是你可以预见的未来。

If you're a student then you're probably eying up a job in the future, or if you got a job at the moment - that's not going to change.

如果你是一个学生,那么你或许正在寻求未来的工作,或者你目前有一份工作,这是不会改变的。

That's not a problem at all, not a problem at all.

这根本不是问题,根本不是问题。

But you may want something different. Do you want to be working for . . . ?

不过你可能想要不同的东西,你想要在...工作吗?

If you love your job, that's awesome. Keep doing what you do.

如果你热爱你的工作,那太好了!继续保持下去。

That's fantastic! You love it.

那太棒了!你热爱它。

And you're very much in the minority of doing it.

你是非常少数这样热衷工作的人。

But have the security, the peace of mind, and the freedom that if your desires change, or if your circumstances change, then you don't have to do that job anymore.

不过要有安全感、安心和自由有一天当你想要改变的时候,或者你身处的情况不同的时候,到那时你不一定要工作。

If it is not there, you don't have to worry.

假使没有工作,你也不必担心。

So if you are sick, ill, if you get fired, if your job changes, or your industry collapses; there's not a problem.

因此如果你生病、被炒鱿鱼,工作改变,或是产业瓦解;都没问题。

Or if you want to look after a sick relative.

甚至是你想要照顾一个生病的亲戚。

What happens if you do get your passive income?

如果你有被动收入的话会发生什么事?

Now, probably some of you in the room are thinking a fancy car, a big house, all the material. . . A fancy logo on your shirt.

现在这个房间里头的某些人或许想要一台豪华轿车、一间大房子、所有的物质...一件奢侈品牌的衬衣。

And that stuff is cool, right? It's fun, and it's great.

那样很酷对吧?这很有趣也很棒。

For some people, that means more than others.

对于某些人来说,物质比什么都重要。

I think the biggest thing for me is to ask what would you do with your life if money was no object?

我认为对我而言最重要的是问问自己当你的人生处于一个金钱无虞的状态下你会做什么?

If you didn't have to swap your time for money, what would you do?

假使你不需要以时间换取金钱,你会做什么?

Would you travel?

你会旅行?

Would you go and learn to surf in Hawaii or do yoga in India?

在夏威夷学冲浪还是印度学瑜珈?

Or go and help an orphanage in Cambodia?

或是帮助柬埔寨的孤儿?

What would you do? What are you passionate about?

你会做什么?你热衷于什么事情?

That's maybe not something we ask ourselves a lot because we don't see a way to achieve that.

这或许是一个我们不常问自己的问题,因为我们无法预见要如何达成这件事。

For me, my passion is all those things: traveling, helping others, doing stuff like this.

对我而言,这些事情都是我所热爱的:旅行、帮助别人,做这一类的事情。

My dream is that all people will be able to follow their heart; whether that's a musician, or an author, or an artist, you can follow what you love irrespective of the paycheck.

我的梦想是所有的人都能够随心所欲做自己喜欢的事情;无论是音乐家、作家、还是艺术家,你可以不必顾及薪水做你喜爱的事情。

You've got the financial stuff sorted by picking one of these strategies, and doing a few hours a week, compound effect of that.

借由选择这些策略其中的一样,你解决了财务上的问题,每个礼拜花几个小时工作,得到复息效应。

You don't have to worry if you're financially successful.

如果你财务自由,你就不用担心。

You can follow your heart. For me, that's really, really exciting.

你可以随心所欲,对我而言那是非常、非常令人振奋的。

Stephen Covey has got a great quote, which is, "Before you climb the ladder make sure it's leaning up against the right building".

史蒂芬柯维有一句很棒的名言,那就是:「在你爬上梯子前确保它是倚靠在对的建筑物上」

It's really interesting.

这是十分有趣的。

When I was in uni and at school,

当我还在读大学时,

I had the proper London jobs lined up, or heading down that route.

有很多伦敦的工作在排队等着我,或者正准备找我。

But, and like I said before, the further up the ladder you get, maybe the more reluctant you are to step off that.

不过,正如我之前说的,你爬得越高,你可能就更不愿意走下来。

So if you haven't started it, if you are a student, now it's the perfect time for you to think what it is you want to do.

因此如果你还没开始爬,如果你是个学生,那么现在就是最理想的时刻去思考你真正想要做的是什么。

If you are further down the journey, now is the best time to think about that;

如果你正进一步的往前走,现在就是思考这个问题的最佳时机;

it's not going to be in five or ten years, you've got to think about that stuff now.

不会是在 5 年或 10 年以后,你现在就必须思考这些事情。

To summarize today's talk, we've discussed what passive income is.

总结今天的谈话,我们已经讨论了什么是被动收入,

So, it's not swapping your time for money, is doing the work and getting paid forever from it.

所以,它不是以时间换取金钱,而是做些工作,并且永远地从中得到报酬。

We discussed why we need it: to safeguard you in terms of safeguarding you from the negative stuff, but also giving you the ability to design a life that you dream of and to choose what you want to do with your life.

我们讨论过为什么我们需要它:以不受到负面影响的角度来保护你,同时赋予你设计梦想的生活的能力,并选择你要如何过生活。

For a lot of us, that's not something we've ever really thought about.

对于大部分的我们来说,这不是我们平时会真正去思考的问题。

It may seem risky, you may have limiting beliefs.

或许它听起来很冒险,你或许限制了自己的信念,

I certainly did.

我就是如此。

I was 23, I had no money, I had no experience,

当时我 23 岁,我没有钱也没有经验。

I was at uni, I didn't want a job, I didn't know what on earth to do.

我还在读大学,我不想要一份工作,我压根不知道要做什么。

But with a little bit of education and action, you can do whatever you want to do, whatever your limiting belief is - maybe you are too old, or too young, whatever - but that's one side, and just seeing the possibility.

不过随着一些教育和行动,你可以做任何你想做的事,无论你的限制信念是什么,或许是年纪太大或是太小,无论是什么,但那只是一方面,只需要去看可能性,

What could be possible for you if you actually took consistent action and built up this passive income?

什么对你来说是有可能的。如果你真的采取一致的行动并且建立了被动收入,

Don't worry about the how, just think about the what, on what would your life be like if you had 5, 10, 20, 50 grand a month coming in for very little work.

不要烦恼如何去做,只需要思考要做什么,你的人生会变成如何,假使每个月你做很少的事可以有 5 千、1 万、2 万、5 万的进帐。

In terms of risk, what's the risk of you not doing this?

就风险而言,你不去这么做的风险是什么?

What's the risk of you living your life doing something that you settled for?

为了自己勉强接受的人生去做些事情的风险是什么?

Or, if you are doing what you love - you're very lucky for that - but what happens if that changes?

或者,如果你正在做自己喜爱的事,你非常地幸运不过如果它改变的时候会发生什么事呢?

So, what's the risk if you are not taking action?

所以如果你不采取行动,会有什么风险?

The final thing I want to leave you with is literally anyone can do this.

最后我想要说的是,任何人都能够达成这个目标。

I'm not special.

我并不特别。

I know a lot of other people who've achieved the same thing in their different fields; it's nothing special.

我知道很多其他的人,在各自的领域当中都完成了一样的事情;这并不特别。

They've been lucky enough to come across this stuff.

他们很幸运地能够发现被动收入这件事,

They read a book called, "Rich Dad Poor Dad" which I'd really recommend all of you guys to do and they took some action.

他们读了「富爸爸,穷爸爸」这本书,我十分建议大家去阅读,并且他们采取了行动。

If you want to learn more about the ways, the how-to, please check out my blog, which is just www. alexszepietowski. com and sign up for that.

如果你想要了解更多如何去做的方法,请看我的博客 www.alexszepietowski.com并订阅它。

And I'd love you guys to think about designing a life that you dream of.

而我希望大家去思考,设计一个你梦想中的人生。

Thank you very much for having me.

谢谢你们邀请我来。

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 204,732评论 6 478
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 87,496评论 2 381
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 151,264评论 0 338
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,807评论 1 277
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 63,806评论 5 368
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 48,675评论 1 281
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,029评论 3 399
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 36,683评论 0 258
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 41,704评论 1 299
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,666评论 2 321
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 37,773评论 1 332
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,413评论 4 321
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,016评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 29,978评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,204评论 1 260
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,083评论 2 350
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,503评论 2 343

推荐阅读更多精彩内容