最近看很多英语大神>o<的文章被虐的不行,深刻感受到:比你牛百倍的人比你还努力,我也要好好努力啊!虽然准备着专八,仔细剖析自己还是口语弱,遂先从口语虐起,各个击破,坚持不懈~
目的:提高口语
原因:难度合适,场景贴近生活,专业术语相对少
方法:一看二记三跟读:跟着剧情先看一遍,找个专门记笔记的本子,记下遇到的生词以及没见过的表达,然后跟读5遍。就是一句一暂停,模仿语音语调和速度。方法简单,重在坚持~
强度:入门时只看前5集,熟悉后1周花5天时间,每天1集,每次1个半小时+。
<1> Carol moved her stuff out today.
Carol 今天搬走了她的东西。
move out: move out of one's old house or office
“搬出,搬迁”的意思
eg: We moved the desk out that room.
我们把桌子搬了出去
The original owner of the house moved out.
房子原先的主人搬出去了。
<2>Why does everyone keep fixating on it ?
为什么你们总是提起那件事呢?
keep doing/keep on doing sth: allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
反复地做; 继续进行
eg:She never loses her self-control, even when things keep going badly.
即使在事事不如意的时候,她也从未失去自制力。
Prices keep going up to even more impossible levels.
物价不断上涨,涨到不可思议的地步。
<3> be murky! 继续痛苦吧
<4> To hell with her.She left me.去她的,她离开了我.
<5> I got really freaked out.我吓坏了.
<6>I didn't know where to go,and I know we've drifted apart.我不知道去哪,我知道我和你有点生疏了.
drift apart:lose personal contact over time
逐渐的疏远
eg: The two small boats drifted apart in the storm, and lost each other.
在风暴中,两艘小船被隔开,彼此失去了联系。
<7> I hoped that wouldn't be an issue.我不希望提起这件事.
<8> I guess he bought her the pipe organ,and She's really not happy about it.我猜他给她买了个管风琴,而她很不喜欢.
pipe organ 管风琴
<9> You can see where he'd have trouble.你能发现他哪里出问题了.
<10> I guess we've established,She's staying with Monica.我猜我们已经确定,她和Monica住在一起了.
<11> I'm all better now.我现在好多了.
<12>Stop hitting on her,it's her wedding day.别在勾引她了,今天是她结婚的日子.
hit on sb 勾引,搭讪
eg:
You already hit on me an hour ago.
一个小时前你就跟我搭过讪了。
<13> What?Like there is a rule,or sth?怎么啦,难道这还有什么规定吗?
<14> I got it.我来. Buzz him in.让他进来.
<15> I just pulled out four eyelashes.That can't be good.我刚刚拔掉四根睫毛,不是个好兆头.
pull out :remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
拔出
eg:I had a bad tooth pulled out yesterday
我昨天拔了一只蛀牙。
<16> I cannot feel my legs.我腿麻了.
<17> Start with that,we're out of here.你要是再说那些话,我们就走了.
<18>You got screwed.你被坑了.
<19> I will not take this abuse.别这样羞辱我.