不久之前因为不来电而拒绝Leonard的Leslie这次突然在餐厅出现,约Leonard进行乐器排练。这次Leslie可是非常主动,迅速把Leonard搞上床。Sheldon指着Leonard房门把手上的领带很不解地询问Penny。不过后续Leonard又去找Leslie的时候,对方告诉他那只是为了解决一时冲动而已,一次够半年了,显然无意发展感情。于是Leonard又失恋了,好在他也不太在意,反而为了Penny一句安慰的话反复琢磨。
Statistically unlikely. 概率上不太可能
I’m actually not that into music. 其实我不是太喜欢音乐
Anything going on with you two? 你们俩是不是有点情况
He asked her out once. It was an embarrassing failure. 他约过她一次 不过尴尬地失败了
Was that supposed to be a secret? 这个需要保密吗
Oh dear. 我的天
What's the matter? 怎么了
She didn't take my order. 她没问我点什么
How can she take your order when you are too neurotic to talk to her? 她怎么问你 你紧张得连话都不会说
Nevertheless, this will be affected in her tip. 尽管如此 这将反映在她的小费上
She could be offering consolation. 她可能只是安慰我
Wait. Hold on. 等等 别走
Doesn't that fix the problem you've been having? 那不正好解决了你的问题吗
Are you insane? Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗 你傻了吗
Hold on. Hold on! 等等
How’s it going? 如何呀
What exactly do you think's going on between us? 你觉得我们之间发生了什么事
I'm just glad to be part of it. 很高兴能起到作用
Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table? 如果要永久订下这张台 要跟谁谈
How are things with you and Leslie? 你和Leslie如何
To be honest, I don't think it's going to work out. 说实话 我认为是没戏了